Chapter 1

And She Was Always There

She was staring, and she knew that. It was rude to stare blankly at someone the way she was right now, but her eyes were glued in that position.

She stared up at the boys smile. It was wonderous, breath taking. 

She didn't move, she couldn't move. Her body made a mind of it's own and stilled there, in his arms. She couldn't understand what was happening anymore, who was he exactly? And where was she? Her mind was blank, only filling it's self with the memory of this boys smile. His eyes. His golden hair. His... familiarness. 

The boys smile slowly faded, and she begged the Heavens to bring it back again. His eyebrow slowly started to rise.

"Are we going to stay like this forever?" Oh God, his voice. It was so perfect, so angelic, so... She blinked. Did he just ask a question? Was it towards her? Of course it towards her. She was the only one currently wrapped in his arms as an act to help her from tripping down the stairs. She opened to say something in reply.

"Um.." Um? Um? Oh for Heaven's sake. She felt herself making a face, an ugly face by the feeling of it. She... shrugged? Yes, yes she shrugged. At a question that needed to be properly answered.

He was going to think she was a creep now.

She watched him as he stared at her for a long moment. His face was blank, waiting. But she couldn't answer. She just stared back up at him.

Her ears started to fill with the sound of laughter. She widened her eyes. He was laughing? She didn't remember anything funny happening. Was there something on her face? Of course, that was it. There was something on her face. Oh, the horror.

"Okay, how about I help you, hmm?" He said, smiling once again. She felt him back up until she was firmly on her feet before he let go. She suddenly missed his arms around her, but smiled nonetheless. 

"Ah.. thank you." She heard herself say, mentally clapping at herself for the victory. The boy widened his eyes.

"You do speak afterall?" He more asked then said. He smiled again. "It's not a problem, really. I just happened to pass by when you were falling." She nodded, not knowing when else to do. He gave her a small thumbs up. "I' should get going now. Be careful next time." 

She watched him as he walked away. His feet softly hitting the tiled floors, his hands in his pockets. She didn't hear his feet making any tapping noise, and suddenly wanted to know how he could do that. So, light footed. It was either that, or the sounds the people were making in the building was overpowering the sounds of his feet. She was more leaning towards two.

She watched him as he turned the corner, finally coming back to her senses.

"Aish, Jae, there you are." She turned to the voice calling her name, seeing a woman with glasses and suit. "You know, we can't have a photo shoot without the photographer. Let's go, Block B has been waiting for centuries now." The woman wrapped her fingers around her wrist, pulling her down the stairs. 

Jae frowned a bit at the familiarness of the name, but couldn't remember what it was.

Block... B?

--

Sorry if this sort of . It's my first fic, after all. Hope you enjoyed it anyways.

OMG. He's just so KAWAII.