100 days

100 days

…Your home….

You were sick, and on top of that it was your 100 days anniversary with Jongin. While you were sick and laying in the bed, Jongin was working. You gathered all your strength and stepped out of the king sized bed. You went to your toiletries table and picked your phone up and dialed the numbers of your two friends and asked for help.

 

… In the meantime Kai…

-Dang it Kyungsoo, tell me Micha’s number! It’s not that I want to bang her, I need her help… It’s very important.. Doyah, pleaassseeeee!!

-For the last time JONGIN, I’m telling you no. Aniyo. Nein. What language do I need to use?? I won’t give you the number! Ask Jole if you want.. Aish… 

-Oh, come on, Do, jehbal, I swear, if I could I would, it’s just I’m making a surprise for Jole, and Micha is the only one that can help! 

-Pabo! Jinjjah, this one! Why you didn’t tell me sooner! here, just take my phone.

-Gomawo, hyung!

Then Kai went aside and called Micha. Do tried to listen what Kai was saying but he understood just the ending of the conversation:

-Okay thank you Micha, just please don’t tell ANYONE what I’ve asked you. NO ONE can know!

 

…Your home…

-Aish Jole!!!! Stop, just go back to your bedroom, I will do it alone… Jinjjah! It will be for the best, just go and wash yourself or something, me Kim Joann will handle it. You, again ,go and shower, till Micha gets here!

-Arasso, arasso, good luck mah biatch.. khe khe

-Yah, I was drunk, and young… You promised not to speak of that day… And you weren’t an angel either, unless blowing Baekhyun was your heaven… Okay what I mean I’m married now.. and.. and that biatch was tamed! Now go!

-Okay, okay.. Sheesh.. I won’t say anything again.. But still, you and Sehun were soooooo wild…

You whispered thad part but Joann still heard it, and all pissed threw a towel in your direction and it landed on your head.

-Yah, Jole, if you want this done GO ING AWAY

-Oh my.. are you on your period or something?

-Jole, damn, no I’ not on my effin period, it’s jut every time you are around me when I make food, a disaster happens, and we know that you don’t want it happening today!

-.. you are right.. Bye !

And then you ran away to the shower… While you were enjoying your alone relaxing time it the bath, you heard that Micha arrived, but you didn’t do anything faster, you just stayed in bath. And you didn’t feel so ill after staying in bath for some time. You slightly dried your hair with the towel and dried your skin. After you’ve put your lacy white underwear you stepped out of the bathroom and went directly to the wardrobe. 

-YAH! now you ignore me! I came here to help you and you don’t even say hi?

- Oh.. kkaebsong.. jinjjah… kamjak noraesong… Hi Micha, I didn’t see you sowy.

-Okay okay, I’m just kidding.. Now let’s get to business.. I’ve already picked the perfect outfit for you, so hurry and put it on, because we need to make your hair and make-up P E R F E C T.. You know, just like you.

-Okayyy.- You saw a beautiful teal colored see-through-ish on the back, casual dress. This dress is just simply perfect. And you are sure that it wasn’t in your wardrobe. While you were putting it on, Micha explained that when she saw the dress she just knew it would be perfect for that kind of occasion. Micha started to comb your strawberry blonde hair. After that she took the curler and made awesome curls that only she is able to make.

-So,  your hair is did, now we have the make-up part. So sit still not like our precious OT3 maknae, OKAY?

You laughed a bit while nodding your head and then relaxed in the chair. While Micha was creating art on your face, Joann was spilling her sweat in the kitchen. You’ve asked her to make a full course for today. For Joann that meant the death of her, she has to make everything in very short time. But you are a lucky person cause that biatch owns a restaurant and occasionally cooks there too. So, just in that time when you were bathing and getting ready, Joann was preparing all the food. She was doing a good job. She already made the dessert, which was a small chocolate cheesecake with whipped cream toping, and now she was in the middle of preparing the main dish. That was grilled prawns with oven baked sweet potatoes. And then as a starter she will make her infamous chicken salad. It wasn’t hard but it was all very time consuming…

 

…Kai in action…

-So, Baekhyun, do you think this one really suits Jole?- he said it while holding his pointing finger on his bottom lip.

-Yes, Jongin-ah, don’t worry too much. She will be happy with this one. Trust me.

-Okay, Baek, I trust you.. It’s just… Ahhhh, I love her so much and I’m worried a bit.. 

-What are you worrying about? She loves you too. And she will definitely love this, so be chilled, or I’ll whoop your ! Now, I don’t have time to stay with you here and look for the wine. But I am definitely sure, that you can do it by yourself… If not, call our Suho hyung, he’s the best when it comes to this type of alcohol. Anneyong er, I’ ll leave first.

-Okay, bye bacon.

After Kai payed for the present he went to the best wine shop in Seoul. There’s so much to choose from, but he already knew what he wants. He picked one of the better wines in the whole world. He didn’t care that just one bottle costs so much. Kai picked Chardonnay: Dauvissat. He just smehow knew that it will be perfect of this special night. With the full present in hands, he went to the car and dialed Sehun’s number

-Ya, Kai! Whats up?

-Hey Sehun-ah. Look I need your help. Can you do me a favour?

-Sure, tell me what you need?

-It’s the 100day anniversary for me and Jole and I’m making a surprise.. And I want to look all dashing and , but not too much, you know? Ant You are daebak in this.

-Okay, man. If you can, come to the “****” I’m actually there now. And I think I already know, what will suit you the best.

-Arasso, I’m on my way then.

 

…Home…

At home everything was happening great as expected. Jole was prepared and now was in the kitchen with Micha and Joann, just sitting ant sipping some hot green tea. 

-So, Micha, how is everything in the hospital, I haven’t seen you in a while?

-Oh, you know, Jole, as always.. But yesterday there was a situation… We got a call in ER that there was a woman with a phone stuck in her.. you know in  a fibromuscular elastic tubular tract.

-Uhmm, Mi, do you mean va g g?

-Right, right.. So it was quite awkward. You know, the procedure… But annyways.. Yeah I have some days off, so I am here now.

-Omgg.. That had to be hell of a lady, might I say.

-Oh, believe me Jo, believe me.

Than you while calming after laughing, stood up and excused yourself and called to check up on your beloved Jongin. When he answered with his raspy low voice your insides yet again turned. you didn’t talk for long because he said that he is packing up all the stuff after work and bringing it to he main SM building and coming home. You said your goodbyes and got back to your plans. You returned to the kitchen and saw that Mi and Jo were washing the dishes. 

-Yo, gurlss.. There’s not much time left, Kai will be back soon he said like in an hour or so.

-Okay then. The food is all done, so, Jol please just sit down and finish your tea. Me and Micha will set the dining room.

-Yup, you better sit, because I don’t want to see a damn spot on that dress before Kai arrives, got it?

-Okay, okay…- You listened what your friends said and sat down. 

It didn’t take much till Mi and Jo finished setting everything up. They hugged you and went out, because Kai will be home in no time. While waiting you’ve decided to pay with the piano.

 You were so concentrated on playing, you didn’t even notice that Kai came back. Kai was so mesmerised by the view he saw- his only one doing something she truly loves. He always loved watching you play with piano. He silently came closer to you and kissed your cheek. You blushed because you were so in to playing that you didn’t even heard that Jongin came home.

-You look amazing tonight, Jole

-You look, not so bad yourself

-Ye, ye, old news. I always look good, honey

-Okay, okay  Mr. I’m fabulous, let’s go to the dining room, and have a dinner

You didn’t mention your anniversary on purpose. You just knew he won’t be expecting something much, because you always prepare something for dinner when you are at home. But you didn’t know what Kai had planed for you two, either. Kai said to you to go first, because he went to the bathroom. You quickly lit the candles and turned the lights off, and sat in the chair. Kai came back with a bottle of your favourite wine and the expression on his face was priceless.

-Oh my, Jole you didn’t have to do it.- he sat in opposite of you. You were bith smiling at each other and at the same time you started talking

-Happy 100 days!

You both laughed a bit and started eating. While eating the AMAZING food made by your friend Jo you were bringing up the memories from those perfect 100 days as a couple. Then Kai opened the wine and poured a glass for you

-Oh, my favorite! But it’s so expensive.. You didn’t need to buy it, Kai.

-For my love,  I will buy everything. By the way, today is a special day so, It’s just small piece of all the things you’ll get- at the end he made a erted face and wiggled his eyebrows

-Omo, yah, do jinjjah!

-Just kidding, love

-Ara, ara

You both continued with food. You were in the middle of the dessert, when Kai decided to fill up your glass again, but you were too much mesmerised by the cake to even care about the wine. When you picked your glass and sipped perfect wine, you felt something hitting your lips you got confused a bit, but you proceeded with drinking. You saw that Kai was somewhat nervous

-Jongin-ah, is everything okay? You look a bit out of the place

-What? Oh, yes, I’m fine- to assure he smiled at you and picked his glass of wine and took a big gulp. You saw that there’s not much of wine left in your glass so you decided to drink it in one shot. You felt metal in your mouth, you carefully swallowed the wine and took the metal out.

-KAI-SSI! IS THIS REAL? What doe it mean?

-Jole, love, we know each other for a long time, and it’s finally 100 days that we are a couple…I still remember you telling me few years back that you wanted a proposal on the 100th day of your relationship. So, I, Kim Jongin am asking you to be my wife, Jole. I really love you, more than anything, I don’t care what everybody else thinks, because I love YOU.

-Oh my god! I love you Jongin-ah, I love you so much! Yes! Ja! Ye! Si! I’m so happy!!

You put on the ring and ran to Kai and you kissed him passionately. He didn’t let you to brake off the kiss. He slightly pinched your and you gasped, being sneaky bastard he is, he slipped his tongue in your mouth and picked you up in his arms. Without breaking off the make out session he brought you to your bedroom, He broke off the kiss only when you were laying under him

-Happy anniversary, Jole