1

With You Always

"Honey, I'm off to work!" Sehun sing-songed as he bent down to fit into the new dress shoes Jongin bought for him a little while ago. “Wait, sweetheart, you forgot your lunch!” Jongin walked with quick steps, eyebrows furrowed at the younger for being so forgetful.Sehun scratched the back of his neck, messing up his hair that was neatly styled by his husband earlier (who spent over an hour trying to at least make it look presentable from the stolen kisses and grabs). Jongin’s eyes widened in horror and almost jumped onto Sehun but he didn’t want to make it look worse so he settled with his hands on his hips, foot tapping, and one brow raised. “Baby...” Sehun cowardly played with his fingers, blankly staring at the floor. Jongin only sighed in defeat, his arms going around the younger’s waist, wrapping him in a tight embrace. “I spent an hour on that.” Jongin mumbled, his head hiding in the crook of Sehun’s neck.“I know. I’m sorry.” Sehun pulled away slightly, making the older face him. “It’s okay. I love you.” Jongin giggled, and ran his fingers through the other’s hair. Sehun blushed a little, saying the words back like it was the first time they’ve ever said it to one another.