His Perfection (2012)

Too Perfect for First Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...violin...rubik cube...satoori...imitations...brains...fashionista...wait, fashionista? Really? Doesn't look like it. Hmm...what else is there about him? What's his favourite food or something? I can't go buy a violin for him. How much would that cost me? Aish. What a boring guy."

"Jaekyung unnie, what are you talking alone about? Care to share? Why is it so messy here?"

"Eul-ah...I just...never mind." I waved off my hand in front of her face. I almost blurted out everything but then realized how ridiculously dangerous it would be to say it to Noeul. As if she could be of any help than teasing me. No thanks. I continued to frantically look for any useful information about that boring kid I barely knew about, who I'm supposed to meet for a date later on this evening. Truthfully when I first heard about this, I wasn't that worried on how to prepare for the date. I could just bake a cake for him as a gift. Simple as that. He should be very lucky to get Designer Baker Kim's handmade cake for free anyway.

But then I remembered the fact, or to be exact, his claim, that he never dated all his life. How creepy is that? He said he's not gay, which might be a lie anyway. But if he's telling the truth, then that could only mean...he's a freaking petty, picky annoying creature no ladies could stand to date. And the more I read about him on the internet the more I felt frightened and uneasy. How could such a lame kid made me scared when even filming with famous people like DBSK or Super Junior or Infinite or Exo didn't make me half as scared? Aish.

Why on Earth am I agreeing to this craziness just for the sake of getting a radio appearance? Has Rainbow stooped that low? So pathetic that we have to make a fool of ourselves just to amuse other highly beings in the industry? Is our worth really just that much? But I have no choice. Any opportunity shouldn't be wasted. Besides, at least this is better  than forced to go on a date with some maniacs sponsor ahjussis like what I heard happening a lot to those who manage to go the upper tier. Not that I was never offered such deal. Well...at least the person I'm going to date with now, is harmless if he's really telling the truth, and prettier to look at than those disgusting erted ahjussis, probably prettier than myself. Argh. What are you going to do Jaekyung-ah, with that skin? Wear lots of BB cream. But what if his skin still look better? What am I supposed to do? 

Come to think of it, ZE:A's situation isn't any better it seems if even someone who's rising in popularity as him had to agree for this date for a radio appearance as well. I mean, hello, he took the nation by storm with just a thirty second appearance in drama, doing nothing but smile with lame special effect light placed around his face. And I had been running around everywhere doing everything for the past two and a half years, from y photoshoots to attending various  variety shows and make fool of myself and my members just to get some airtime, getting myself lead drama role and that ain't even an easy feat, only to have the drama stop airing after an episode, having collaborations with other singers and designing for other celebrities and businesses and creating so many things,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter