Apology

I'm Lost Without My Overdose

 

 

Sehun’s POV

What can I do? What can I do? I sighed. I should really go find Xiumin and apologize for what I did. Yes, I should start there. I walked towards the hallway. I think he turned this way, so turned to the right hallway. I continued walking straight until I noticed a trail of frost on the floor. “That means that I’m close,” I whispered. I heard sobbing from around the corner. It started to get colder and colder the closer I got to him. I stared at his small figure. He looked so fragile.

Xiumin's POV:

I can't take this anymore. Why did Luhan do that? A sound snapped me from my thoughts. I looked up and I saw Sehun standing there looking at me. I swear I probably looked so pathetic to him right now. He's probably going to rub it in my face that he took my one and only lover. A faint whisper came from his lips. "I'm sorry--" he whispered. I just glared at him. What am I supposed to say to him? That's it's okay that he took my love. No. "I don't want your stupid apology, Sehun," I said harshly. He looked at me surprised.  

Sehun's POV:

 I widened my eyes did he just talk back to me. He wasn't his self. "Let me explain, Hyung," I said with caution. " Explain what?," he shouted back, " explain that you took Luhan away from me? Well there's no explaining that." He looked so mad but at the same time he looked like a broken person. "Hyung..." I wispered. "Don't call me hyung," he stated. That hurt a lot. But I deserved it. "Please listen to me," I said firmly. Wow he's really stubborn. He crossed his arms and looked me without emotion waiting for what I was going to say. "It wasn't him, it was me," I explained. "I was jealous of you, I was jealous that you got to have Luhan, I was jealous that Luhan loves you," I looked down as I spoke. "I have liked Luhan for a while and I was about to confess to him until you beat me to it," I laughed at my stupidness. Xiumin's face softened a bit and looked at you with sincerity. "Why didn't you ever told me about this, Sehun?" He asked. "I-I was afraid that I was going to ruin everything but I still did," I said softly. I saw him get up and walk over to me. He stopped right in front of me. His height reached to my chest and I can clearly see he was looking up at me. He suddenly hugged me. "Don't cry, Sehun," he whispered. Cry? What? I was crying? I never realized that I was crying but I hugged him back. It felt like my jealous and anger had gone away. He pulled away and said "I never realized that you were going through so much." I looked at him and said, " Hyung, I really am sorry." I felt tears at the brim of my eyes but held them back. 

Xiumin's POV:

I just looked at him and smiled. "Hyung," he said ,"we need to find Luhan, its dangerous out here, we don't know what could happen." Fear flashed through me and I started to panic. Sehun shook my shoulders and yelled, "Hyung calm down! We won't find Luhan if you're freaking out like this!" I calmed down a bit and looked at Sehun if had an idea of where Luhan could be at. "Hey look, I help you find Luhan I promise, it's the least I can do right?," Sehun said with a shy smile. I smiled back and we began the search of Luhan. 

 

Please hang in there, my love.

 

Luhan's POV:

"Xiumin.." my voice echoed through the halls. I heared some movement comeing from behind me. "Xiumin?" I asked. I turned around to find nothing so I continued to walk foward but my body bumped into something. I looked up and met eyes with a terrifying creature.  I don't know what this thing was but there's one thing I do know is that it's not here to be friendly to me. I backed away slowly to examine the creature more. It was tall, very tall and big. It had sharp fangs and red eyes. It looked kinda like a wolf but maybe its a demon wolf. There was no time for thinking as it tried to attack me. I ran to the left then to the right. Woah this creature was strong and fast too. I was already out of breath.  I tried tossing some of the crushed stone on the floor with my telekinesis but I only infuriated it more. I ran wall to wall then ran passed it and turned to a different hallway. I heard it come towards me. Oh god how much I wish Xiumin or anyone was here to help me.

Sehun POV:

I ran towards where the others were. I yelled "Hyungs, wake up it's an emergency!" They groaned as they woke up from there slumber.  "What is it, Sehun?," Suho groaned at the younger one. "Luhan is lost in the maze and we need to find him!," I yelled. "What do you mean he's lost in the maze?," Chen said. "You better not be lying to us, maknae," Kyungsoo said with a serious voice. "He's not," Xiumin stepped in. "So he is lost?!," Tao exclaimed. Xiumin nodded, "and we need to find him quick." Everyone was alert and awake as they prepared to go into the maze. 

Narrator POV:

"Someone better explain this when we come back," Suho said firmly. They all walked out and heard a loud smash. "Luhan..." Xiumin whispered with worry. Lay patted his back and reassured him that everything will be alright. They ran to the noise except for Kai as he teleported faster towards Luhan. He saw with fear what was making all the ruckus. "Hey guys I think I found Luhan," he yelled at the other and they ran towards him. "Luhan!" Xiumin yelled towards his lover. Luhan looked over for a second and smiled back at him. At the same time the monster decided to attack him and thew Luhan against the wall. "Nooo!" Xiumin yelled and ran over to Luhan. "No Xiumin!" Chen yelled at him. Kyungsoo then through a boulder to the monster in order to distract it. "Hurry guys attack!" Kyungsoo shouted. Everyone charged ahead and attack the monster. 

Luhan's POV: 

"Luhan..." I heard that beautiful voice again. I felt warmness around me. I looked at the face above me and cupped it in my hands.

 

"Please don't leave me Luhan," he whispered enough for me to hear. I felt the tears coming from his eyes.

 

I leaned my head up to meet his lips into a wonderful kiss and smiled.

 

 

 

Then everything went black. 

 

 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

umm sorry I haven't update in forever. Yeah the summer laziness got me. T.T   I hope i didn't disappoint you guys! Please feel free to leave your comments!  and sorry if there is some errors >~<

Love you guys!