{Just for Snacks}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the hotel. Yuri who was clinging onto Kris suddenly let go at the lobby to approach Tiffany and Donghae who are still talking to each other.

"Donghae...uhmm, can I talk to Tiffany privately for just a second?" she interrupted the two.

"Sure. I better get my room key." said Donghae, "Tiffany, do you know where your room is at? I can get you your key." he added.

"It's okay, I have her keycard." said Yuri. As they watched Donghae walk away, Yuri turned to Tiffany and said, "Guess whose room is next to yours? Clue!!!" Yuri started to look at Donghae then back to Tiffany in one split second.

"Yuri... You don't have to do that." Tiffany said to her as Yuri handed her the keycard."

"But you still look so good together... Look Tiffany, I know we haven't talked much these past few years but I still consider you as one of my best friends and I feel that Donghae and you are still not over yet. I want you to have your happy ending. Did you notice the way he looks at you? Those puppy dog eyes. Don't you still feel something for him?" said Yuri who was already gripping on Tiiffany's shoulders.

"But I have a child..." Tiffany reasoned out.

"And he knows about him. Please, why don't you give him a chance?" asked Yuri as Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Look Yuri, I won't promise you anything, okay?"

"Arasseo. You better rest on your hotel room. By the way, you know Kris right?" asked Yuri then signaled Kris to come closer to them. He hesistantly approached them, "Tiffany, I know you already know Kris and probably you guys are like friends but I want to introduce him formally to you. This is Kris Wu, and we're about to be engaged--"

"But not yet." Kris interrupted her which made Tiffany chuckle as she saw Yuri's reaction, trying to keep her composure then she noticed Kris staring at her the whole time.

"Anyways Tiffany, our room is just next to yours too. So if you have any problem, just knock and look for me. Our itinerary is already in your room." said Yuri.

"Okay, thanks. Gotta go now." Tiffany walked away immediately.

"Seriously?! 'Our' room?! Why can't I have my own room?" Kris demanded.

"Oh don't be such a baby! There's two beds okay?!" said Yuri as they walked to their room. As they entered the hotel room, Kris immediately put his bag on one of the beds.

"This is my space okay?! Don't you ever go this side and touch my things." he said to her, "I don't get why you are acting this way. We're going to share one room in the future anyways. It's not that I'm going to you or anything. What do you take me for Kris Wu?! I am a lady and this lady is going to be busy organizing the events so make sure you drag your up and go there on your own. Here!" she handed him the list of activities for the whole trip.

Kris sat on the bed as he watched TV while Yuri changed into a more comfortable attire. "I'll be out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter