Two Different World

Two Different World

*sorry for bad english and error type here and there. i'm not an expert*

 

                She walks alone barefooted as the sun is about to down, one step two step .. become each steps, she only looks forward and feeling the sand on her foot. The peaceful sounds of wave make her mind trough deeper and deeper to the time when he was holding her hand and walking together at the same place. Long time ago.

 

                “I miss you..”

 

                She stopped her step just to feel the warm wind blowing her face and her hair, that girl opened her arm freely, closed her eyes and start to feel, she wanting that feeling coming back to her body, how that was feel to get same hug from the wind, he told that girl before.

 

                “if warm wind coming to you, blowing on your face, you must believe that I said I love you.. and more than that I’ll protect you no matter what, trust me”

 

                “ah.” That voice sound so bitter “do I too naïve to believe your words?” the sun finnaly set down replaced by the rising moon, and then it made the sky looked beautifully colored like day and night at the same time, blue – orange – purple – and dark.

                “let’s see if you really protect me no matter what?!”

 

                She run into the middle of the sea with all her strength. Deeper – and deeper. Further and further.

 

***

                He wait since forever.

                He has no time counter, he has no hands to hold anymore. He wonder if she still wish to met him? Will she cry or hate him? But they’re already knew. The world that he belong is not same as her.

He still look at the clear sky, blue ocean and the white sands, the favorite place that ever been they stayed, a lot memories they shared in here. But right now for him it’ll fade away just a little while more, even that will happened, he still wait patiently to his one and only.

               

                ‘I miss you..’

                He looked here and there to find that voice, Soojung voice.

 

                “soojung-i” he whispered as he sees she walk slowly closer to him, but suddenly she stoped, Just one step front of him “why? Why are you look so sad Krys?”

 

                ‘let’s see if you really protect me no matter what, Kang Minhyuk-ssi’

 

                He run as hard as she is.

 

***

                Her high tone voice never annoyed Minhyuk, whatever she called him, Minhyuk will always smile widely, He’s never regret for asked Krystal to be his girl. even though people always said that Krystal has annoyed personality.

                “Oppa wake-up! Or I’ll kick your ” Krystal coming in the morning to ask his promise, take her to the place that will make her cry happily.

                “aigoo~ why are you coming so early Soojung-i?” Minhyuk still half awake and try so hard to open his eyes.

                “ah! Hurry!” Krystal pull his blanket, and peck his lips “wake up oppa.. or I’ll attack you..” instead of waking up, Minhyuk pull Krystal to his bed and hug her softly

                “Oppa what are you doing?” her high note voice changed to the shy tone.

                “give me fifteen. Okay? Just fifteen minutes after that we’re really ready to go to your holiday” Minhyuk said lazily with his still closed eyes.

                “aigo cham.” Krystal let her body warp by his and watching Minhyuk face from the close distance.

 

                “I love you..” she whispering while his nose

                “I love your hair smells, your nose, your eyes.. everything about you..” once again she whispering to the sleeping head Kang Minhyuk.

                “ey~ don’t think I can’t hear you..” Minhyuk open his eyes and attacking Krystal with sudden kiss.

                “you! Bad boy” Krystal wake up and hit Minhyuk chest. But Minhyuk wont let her. He hold her hand and kiss her again, again and again.

                “don’t kid me!!” she screaming and Kiss Minhyuk back, even harder-long-and deep one. Minhyuk who surprised by that try to calm Krystal with his hand, he touch Krystal neck.

                Krsytal release her lips first.

                “let’s stop here sir. We need to go to our vacation right EN OW DOUBLE U NOW!” Krystal pull Minhyuk hand and push him to the bath room.

                “wanna join?”

                “don’t dare you sneaky!” Krystal once again push Minhyuk body to bath room.

 

***

It’s just a silent as long the journey which take four hours from seoul, Krystal take a glance to the outside of car, watching every trees and flower that blossoming, she’s amazed by it.

“what’s with that stare Krys?” Minhyuk elbowing Krystal hands. But she not response him, and still watching the road with amazing view that she almost never seen before.

Krystal took a deep breath before finally she’s fall asleep.

 

“is that beautiful Krys? Why are you not stop seeing the road?” Minhyuk Krystal hair, still concentrate to driving. “for me, that view is noting than you, you are the most beautiful view that I ever see. I love you..”

                Minhyuk enjoying sounds of Krystal breath, so peaceful, and whenever he take a look to Krystal face his heart pounding faster and faster, the unchanged feeling like the first time they meet.

 

***

                Krystal stretch her body and open her eyes. As far as she saw the front of her  was Beach, she can’t hide her excitement, but no Minhyuk there.

                “aish. Oppa left me..”

                As soon as Krystal out from the car she felt the sand, so soft.

                “oh my God. He’s not kidding me” Krystal searching where Minhyuk are “OPPAAAA!!” she screaming and waving to Minhyuk who already wearing the casual chlotes, walk slowly in the edge of the beach with his barefoot legs.

                She run just for hug Minhyuk. And He could capture how happy she was, the childish girlfriend turn to be just an ordinary girl, who loves to spending time with her boyfriend and love to get even a little surprise.

                “do you like it?” Minhyuk pull her chin so they eyes could meet.

                “of course, but there’s no one here..” Krystal look around, this beach really has no guess just Krystal and Minhyuk available.

                “I said already Krys. This is your vacation. So what’s with other people if I told you already it’s yours” Minhyuk smiling to Krystal and hug her again. “let’s take a walk“ He grab Krystal arms.

                There’s no word coming out from Krystal mouth, she is just staring soundless to the beach with a calm waves, in her mind she just keep praying also thanking to God.

                ‘thank you God for all of this, my live so perfect it’s make me want to cry, thank you for giving him to live by my side, let me live happily with him forever, I beg you.. I promise to be a good girl from now on.’

                “since then you just silently watching the road-trees-flower-sea and me. What happened with my one and only?”

                Krystal shoke her head and waving to Minhyuk.

                “aniya, I’m okay”

                “hm? Are you sure?” Minhyuk staring at that face to find the center of her eyes. Latter Krystal start to tearing.

                “OH WAE?” Minhyuk surprised because the tears keep coming down to her chin, he wipe her tears, but Krystal smiling happily.

                “I’m just too happy, and wondering, beside you who supposed to do this kind of things, you are really bad boy.” She keep tearing and gave a weakly punch to Minhyuk stomach “you’re so mean you said I’ll cry for this holiday and you really make me cry! Nappeun namja!!”

                Minhyuk can’t hold anymore but burst into laugh when Krystal cry like a baby.

                “here, last time you said wanted me to give you a piggy back ride right? Come here dear.” Minhyuk kneeling and give his back to Krystal, without thinking twice and nothing hesitate feeling Krystal go up.

               

                The playfull conversation start, they talking about past and future, and Krystal wish to be together forever, about the wedding day, about their first night, first child, first grandchild until the day they’ll die together.

                “I wil live untill 100” Krystal said, but suddenly the wind attacking her face “woah the wind is so strong!” Minhyuk put Krystal down. And turn back.

                “Krys. Do you believe me?” he gave a really sincere stare while his hand warm around her neck, Krystal nodded speechlessly “alright. Thankyou. Now hear me..” Minhyuk inhale so deep before continuing his word.

                “if warm wind coming to you, blowing on your face, you must believe that I said I love you.. and more than that I’ll protect you no matter what, trust me”

                “what’s with that words Oppa?”             

                “aniyo Soojung-ah, I just told you, no matter how far the distance between us my soul will be there even though my body is not. So do anything confident even if there is not me around you, I tell you once : sorry, but maybe I’ll always be with you..”

 

                Krystal nodded.

 

                And then crying.

 

                Minhyuk shocked by Krystal response, its so far from his expectation, he though Krystal will angry and told him get lost. He tough Krystal will says she hate him the most. Bus she standing straight just nodded and agreeing. Is she really growing up?

 

                “I promise to keep confident and strong even though you are not around me, promise.” She raise her pinkie and hook it it with Minhyuks”

                “come here you my little princess” Minhyuk pull Krystal to his arms lift her chin and kiss her slowly.

 

***

                Krystal keep herself run into the sea, willing her body to brought by the ocean to go deeper and deeper without looking back. Krystal really want to dead.

                “I told you I will protect you!!” Minhyuk screaming like crazy.

 

                But, the more she try to go further the more strong wives bring her to the edge of the sea, as if the ocean tell her.

                “it’s not yet. Not your turn, someones will crying badly if you go deeper with me..” unless it’s Minhyuk promise to keep her safe no matter what.

 

                “you are such a mean namja.” Krystal burst of tears after her body reach the seaside, she don’t know what happened but as she sees her body not going to die. “I really don’t know what should I do! You are really !! ing and useless namja!!”

                She shout out in tho front of Minhyuk face, Minhyuk just stand there and let Krystal shouting her anger. That night Krystal couldn’t see anything her eyes full of tears and her heart hurt so much.

                “Kyrs, Hey..” Minhyuk Hug Krystal, I’m here..”

                But Krystal keep her anger and tears falling down.

                “oh God please, just once.. only this time..” Minhyuk begging to the lord and he starting to cry as hurt as his heart.

 

                “what are you talking about? Protect me huh? What’s your mean to protect me while you going too far to reach!! WHAT THE ARE YOU TOLD ME ABOUT!! Bring me with you!!” she is fall down can’t hold her weight anymore.

 

                “no.. don’t you cry please..”

                Krystal cover her eyes with her hand still crying in silent.

                “Krys, I beg you don’t cry..”

 

                As she felt a warm wraping her back, Krystal open her eyes  and she notice something weird coming to touch and wipe her tears.

                “I told you don’t cry anymore..” he is smiling beautifully when Krystal turn around, she standing stiffy.

 

                “impossible..”

 

                Her head said no, but her heart said the opposite, her eyes tell the fantasy but her heart feeling he is there, he is real. She walks slowly with a doubt, one step closer to reach him.

                “Oppa..” she whispering and begin to touch Minhyuk face. And her hand running to embrace the man she loves till the end.

 

***

                Hunch..

                It could come by the dream – nature – even by itself but whenever is come you never ready yet to understand, what would you do if some bad feeling stroming your heart? Even when you sleep that hunch still coming? You really can’t handle it, you will never ready for bad things.

                “take care yourself Krys.. bye”

 

                Even though Krystal crying and begging, Minhyuk still go with the suitcase and all his belongings, He waving hands happily without doubting and any hesitate on his face.

 

                “do you really should go?” Krystal screaming from afar.

 

                He nodded.

 

                “then how about me?”

 

                He smiled.

                “I trust you Krys. Ofcourse you can take care yourself.. you promised me before..”

 

                Minhyuk going further, away.. Krystal tears Minhyuk steps until nothing she can’t see his back anymore. He is gone.

 

                “wake up Krys.” Her Unnie wake Krystal Up by slap her chin, she is sweating a lot and screaming again and again. She had a fever “Jung Soojung wake up!”

 

                Krystal wake up with shocked face and sweating all over her body, she staring blankly and hug Jessica tightly, her hand was shaking she can’t focus anything since the dream so fearful, Jessica could feel Krystal quick breath and her heartbeat. It so fast.

                “what’s wrong? Nightmare?” Jessica stoke her back.

                “what time is itu Unnie?” Krystal a bit not believe when she saw the clock. It still 2:00 AM.

                “you though is it morning don’t you?” Krystal nodded. “okay my girl, you’re screaming sleep not only talking, after that you start to crying, what happens? What did you see?”

                “Unnie.. my  phone.. I need my phone right now..”

 

                Krstal stood up and searching her phone, she dial her boyfriend number, with the tenses heart.

 

                Tuut ..

                .

                .

                .

                Tuut..

                .

                .

                .

                Tuut

 

                “pick the phone up you fool!!”

               
                “hallo..” his voice still weak, her boyfriend is alright he is just sleeping like usual “Soojungi? Wae?”

                Krystal relieved.

                “Oppa, what are you doing?”

                “aigoo. Do you miss me that much? This is two AM krys..” Krystal giggling

                “are you alright oppa?”

                “de. Ofcourse.. why? Nightmare?”

                “yes.. but I relieved that you alright.. please take care Oppa.. I love you..” Krystal could feel Minhyuk is smiling like a fool right now. “i.. really afraid that you would leave me just like that..”

                “eh.. what are you saying? Tsk tsk.. i really wouldn’t promise..”

                “jinjja?”

                “yes..”

                “okay, I’ll trust your promise, now you can back sleep..”

                “you first Krys,don’t hang up the phone I will hush you until you sleep..” now Krystal the one who smiling like a fool.

 

                Minhyuk sang her favorite song, reading the fairytale story that she loved for most, talking by himself like a crazy, until Krystal fall a sleep.

 

                “I love you Krys.. I really love you..”

 

                When Minhyuk couldn’t hear Krystal voice anymore, he hang up and go to bed.

 

***

                Minhyuk staring at her room plafond blankly, and wondering what kind of nightmare that come to Krystal sleep? He even begin to worrying himself, because he had the same nightmare : Leaving Krystal alone.

 

                “is that my turn Lord?” Minhyuk asking with a fear in his heart. “but what about Krystal?” he asked again as if the lord answer everything.

 

***

                Krystal waiting for hours, but she hasn’t see Minhyuk coming, today they’re have a date at amusement park, doing an ordinary date like other couple, she keep waiting and looking at her watch, he late for one hours.

                “I’ll punch your face!!”

 

                Her phone ringing.

 

                “WHERE ARE YOU KANG MINHYUK-SSI!” here she come again with that high note voice

                “sorry Krys..”

                “why with your voice?” and change to be serious and worrying one.

                “no. but seems like I couldn’t made it..”

                “are you really alright?”

                “yes Krys..” but Minhyuk voice sounds so weak more and more Krystal try to thing that Minhyuk all alright the more Krystal feel that he is not at all.

                “you lie! Where are you right now!!” but suddenly Minhyuk hang up the phone.

 

                Krystal couldn’t clear her mind, she is just too panic to think Minhyuk is alright and save wherever he is. But her heart keep telling that Minhyuk is in danger. The fact that he is a son of the most wanted mafia in Korea sometimes made Krystal uneasy and feel not save. So wherever she going with Minhyuk, Krystal always bring some people of her father to follow them, without Minhyuk knowlage.

                Yes. Minhyuk is the sons of the mafia, and she is a daughter of the commissioner South Korea police. They met at police station. It when Minhyuk brother get arrested and he coming as the guard. And Krystal going to met her super busy father.

                When the first time they meet, Krystal found Minhyuk is different from his father, he is too soft to be a gangster, at first Krystal family did not accept their relationship because the status between them really different. But Minhyuk shows himself as Kang Minhyuk not as sons of Kang Mindeok the man that Krystal father wanted forever.

                She tired thousand times to call Minhyuk, but his phone is turned off, she is run and run to searching where is Minhyuk, try to find Minhyuk at the place that he usual came. But it useless, Krystal can’t find him afters three hours searching. This is the last effort she can do. Calling her father.

 

                “yes daughter, is father speaking..”

                “dad..” as soon as she talking the tears coming “Minhyuk-i..”

                “what’s wrong with you? And.. him?”

                “I’ve searching him here and there but I couldn’t find him.. last time he call me his voices so weak as he got sick, very sick.. what should I do? I love him dad..” Her father worriying his daughter so much, to hear Krystal crying like that made his heart weak too, so hurt.

                “what can I do for you Krys?”

                “please dad.. find him.. please.. I beg you..”

                “but..” he is hesitating

                “you said you believe Minhyuk? He is not Kang Mindeok dad!! No! they ‘re definitely different!!”

                “Krys. But..”      

                “if you can’t help me, I’ll call Kang Mindeok then. He has a lot guard. Bye.”

                “no! I’ll help you!”

                “really?”

                “yes. Come here to the office Krys.”

 

                She come straight to the office on five minutes, she drove like crazy and  do not care anything that come across. And go to her father room.

 

                “let me borrow your phone..” Krystal give it to her father as he order. “what time the last conversation between you and Minhyuk?”

                “four hours ago dad..” she looks super tired “please help me.."

                “come on follow me..”

                Krystal follow her father foot steps. Their going to the special section, as far as Krystal knew they’re people who doing investigasing, also be a detective for people who lost the soul, kidnapping and murder case.

                “but Minhyuk didn’t die dad!!”

                “I know, but is possible him to be kidnapping right?” Krystal nodded then.

 

                “annyeonghaseyo sir. What bring you here?” the man stod up and bowing her father.

                “My daughter boyfriend is lost.. would you help me to find him?”  the police chuckling when he heard the commissioner order.

                “but we had a lot things to do sir. It must be wait for a week to do that case..”

                “really?” his sound so cold. And walk to that police job desk. “owh, so my daughter must wait until a week because you busy with yadong movie?”

                “d—de?” he is shocked.

                “that boy is Kang Mindeok son.” The officer look more shocked than before, and Krystal just waiting there, she believe to her father.

                “what? Are you serious sir?”

                “so, would you help my daughter? This is the her phone three hours ago he called with weak voice, after that my daughter can’t call him anymore, she has been searcing to the place that Minhyuk usually came. So where would he be?”

                The Police officer take Krystal phone, and doing the thing that he usually do, Krystal watching it with the hoping heart. Wishing she could found Minhyuk.

 

                “I got it sir!!” after thirteen minutes the police officer finally could find Minhyuk location “he is not moving, he must be still at that place”

                “where is it? Where?” Krystal stood up and pull the Police clothes “I need to find him now!” he took a glance to Krystal “but sir. This is..”

 

***

                Minhyuk hugs Krystal back, he really could feel how much Krystal missed him, he’s too He miss Krystal more than she is.

 

                “where have you been?! Don’t you care of me? Don’t you miss me?! Bad boy!! You are really a bad boy!!” Krystal hit  Minhyuk chest “you know how tired am i? do you know how much I suffering for losing you!! You’re bad !!”

                Minhyuk doesn’t said anything, he was here for tell Krystal something, that she really should realize.

 

                “I wonder if you were ready for hear this news.. I really anticipate it..” Minhyuk Krystal hair

                “Oppa. The day we promise to meet and date at amusemen park, I was searching you here and there. I even asked my father help. The police officer told me that you were at your Kim Heedong house, he is your father forever enemy right?” he nodded. Krystal won’t heard him, so he let Krystal telling the story that Minhyuk already knew.

                “so I coming with some bodyguard to pretend buying drugs. Some of police sneak in to find where you are.. but..”

                “I’m not there?”

                “yes. But you are here right now! I really hate you!!” she is crying again but a smile risen from her lips. Krystal kiss Minyuk. He look straight to Krystal, begging the lord to gave him a power to told Krystal anything that happened that time.

                “you said you want tell me a news? What is?” those sparkling eyes paralyzing Minhyuk tongue, Krystal too excited for meet him again, but the truth will make her sad for the rest of her live.

                “mwohae? Don’t tell that you already married? Or have a new girlfriend? Andwe!” Krystal folded her hand. Minhyuk swallow his spittle before keeping on his words.

                “krys.. isn’t that..”

                “oh really? Then what?”

                “krys..”

                “what now dear?” Krystal linked her arms to Minhyuk neck.

                “i have one chance to meet you. It is now”

                “what do you mean?”

                “I .. can’t meet you anymore..”

                “how dare you!” she start to tearing again, Minhyuk bring her to the highest sky and drop her to the lowest earth again, he is such a jerk.

                “I’m sorry.. but..”

 

***

                Minhyuk has been ready to pick Krystal up, but she said that she will wait at the amusement park, so he going straight to there. But in the middle of the road somebody block his way.

                “aish !” Minhyuk then realize there are Kim Heedong mans, his father enemy “What the hell are they going to do.” Minhyuk stops his car and get off

                “what now?!”

                “you should going with us will you?”

                “I have no interest of my father things. Why are you wanting me?”

                “you’re talking too much! Take him”

 

                Minhyuk has been fight them as hard as he can but they’re too many, in the end he still lost, and get kidnapping by them. To the place that he knows since baby, because heedong was her father best friend before.

 

                “we are coming sajjangnim. We get Minhyuk here.”

                “aigoo, thanks for your hardwork leave him with me..” MInhyuk can’t avoiding the chilling and scary  which coming altogether when Heedong laughing, sounds like evil so Minhyuk keep the distance from him.

                “Minhyuk-ah annyeong.. aigoo I really miss you.. don’t you miss uncle?”

                “what do you want?”

                “woah, you really deserve your father bloods don’t you? Always coming straight never like washa-wishi.. you are really sons of master Kang Mindeok.” He claps his hands in this big room with a 80’s interiors the remaining human just Minhyuk. That men isn’t a human, he’s devil.

                Minhyuk witness himself when he killed his mother also his sister six years ago, Heedong revenge towards his father will  go on endlessly. His father even worst. Mindoek was killing Heedong parents, his beloved wife and kill three of his children his father just save one of her daughter. So Minhyuk won’t ask anything, he’s know already, now is the time.

                “what are you thinking on your mind when I kidnapping you here?”  Heedong take a step closer to Minhyuk, but that mid twenty boy won’t answer the pointless question, also Heedong could see that Minhyuk doesn’t afraid about dying.

                “I’m not killing you Minhyuk-ah. At least not yet, so don’t worry..”

                “so, what do you want?”

                “you know Bora right? My precious daughter?”

                Ofcourse Minhyuk knew who is Bora, before their dad becoming an enemy they used to playing together, they’re close each other, Bora likes the real siblings she indeed a year older than him but Minhyuk never call her Noona, they are really pretty close.

                “do you know that Bora loves you?” that word coming like the bullet which pierce his heart, what is about? He wondering. “I guess you didn’t right?”

                “I have no idea..”

                “I do not force you to loves Bora too, because as far as I know loves can’t be forced. Right? And as I know you were dating Commissioner Jung younger daughter, Krystal Right?”

                “how did you know?” it’s so unbelievable for Minhyuk, if Heedong knows whose Krystal, it’s mean Krystal is in the danger. He’s troubled, trapped and fooled.

                “ha ha ha .. you’re just like my own son Minhyuk, whatever you go, with who you are I will always knew. Now it’s not a point. My daughter really Missing you.. you know how frustration she was when heard the news that you the one that she loves since you were 10 have a romantic relationship with another woman.. could you imagine that? Now its your responsibility to at least make her smile. I really won’t force you to loves her. Understand?”

 

                Minhyuk think for a moment.

                ‘did the girl I knew since we’re young really loves me? Why she is that frustration when heard I date with Krystal.. no.. Krystal? Will she alright? Oh please God, you better take my soul I don’t want something bad happens to her.. Krys..’

                “how it’s?”

                “oke. I’ll meet her. Me too really Miss her.”

                “that’s right decision Minhyuk-ah.. oh and where your father anyway?”

                “for that. I do not know.”

 

***

                The girl named Bora, has an unique personalities, she looks so gorgeous from the outside, but she could kill anyone inside. She was really matured and has been learn to live by herself since then. So when she know Minhyuk, she tough Minhyuk will be with her forever. But he’s not.

                “Bora yah! Someone come to see you..” her father called when bora still focused shooting practice.

                “Mrs. Bora your father is calling..” her assistant come to her and told her so. Bora turn around and finding amazing view that has fade away for a long time.

                “Kang Minhyuk! Is that you?!” Bora take off her earmuff and run toward two boys who looking amazingly at her.

                “yes it’s me Bora-ya. It’s been a long time right?”

                “oh I miss you..” she hug Minhyuk tight and kiss his lips badly.

 

                “it’s embarrassing for me, I better go.” Heedong left they two “Minhyuk should fall for her, my daughter hundred times better than Krystal”

 

                Minhyuk who shocked by Bora act, try to pushing her. But Bora too storng. After few minutes she pull her lips.

                “you are back to me.. right? You won’t leave me anymore?”

                “w-what?”

                “eiy, you’re so cute Minhyuk-ah.. I really miss you..” Bora pinch Minhyuk chin.

                “I just want to see you.. I think I should back now.. my girlfriend is waiting..” he said awkwardly

                “what are you talking about? You just came and know want to go? Do you playing me? Am I your toy?” the beautiful stare changed on to scary one, Minhyuk got chilling to see how fast her expression changed. She is indeed Heedong daughter.

                “this is your phone right?” Bora shows Minhyuk phones playfully

                “how could it with you?” Bora really scary, just now she pilfer his phone unknowingly

                “I trained, ofcourse.. let me see which one is Krystal number? Oh this one” once again Bora showing off “you, count until three hurry!”

                “for what?!”

                “don’t ask too much Minhyuk-ah ! aish since when you turned to be annoying like this! Now I hate you!! Hurry up count!”

                “no!”

                “If you don’t want I’ll do anything to Krystal” Minhyuk look so afraid “maybe when I call her I’ll told you were kiss me..”

                “stop it Bora!! It’s not funny!” Minhyuk tried to take back his phone, but once again Bora to strong.

                “I do think this is not funny, so hurry up count! Unless you want Krystal die!!”

                “you are scary..”

                “you made me like this..”

                “one..”

                .              

                .

                .

                “two”

                .

                .              

                .

                “three..”

 

                Bam.

 

                Bora shoot his shoulder and Minhyuk sprawling..

                “aaah..”

                “how it was? Do you feel it? Yes! Of course it hurt right?”

                “what are you doing Bora?”

                “I make you feel the way I feel to you. It is hurt?”

                Minhyuk hold her scar, it’s not stop to bleeding, and the he remember Krystal must be still wait for him.

                “Krys.. sorry..”

                “what the hell! In such a scary situation you still remember that ? Omg you must be loves her like fool..”

                “krys.. Jung Soojung.. Soojungi..”

                “you are look pitiful. Wait for awhile..”

 

                WHERE ARE YOU KANG MINHYUK-SSI!” here she come again with that high note voice while Minhyuk smile enjoying every part of her anger,

                “sorry Krys..” Minhyuk almost crying..

                “why with your voice?” and she changed it to be serious and worrying one.

                “no. but seems like I couldn’t made it..” Minhyuk try to sounds alright really alright

                “are you really alright?”

                “yes Krys..” but Minhyuk voice sounds so weak more and more Minhyuk think Krystal must be really worry.

                “you lie! Where are you right now!!” but suddenly Bora hang up the phone.

 

                “aaw you crybaby! You are in the end of your life. Why so sweet? Why don’t you tell her that you going to die anyway? Babo.”

                “I don’t want to see her sad Bora.. besides I already knew when I come to this home I’ll die sooner or latter..”

                “good” Bora get ready to shoot Minhyuk right on his heart

                “wait.. “

                “what now?”

                “I just want to tell you.. Bora..  I always love you whatever you are, since we’re young until now, may be you’re gonna kill me, but for me you’re always my sister who take care of herself very well.. I know you are really a good person, so after you kill me please bring back my Bora.. Bora who never rude, Bora who loves made a cake with her friend named Minhyuk..”

 

                “she was die!”

 

                Dor – dor – dor.

 

                She shoot Minhyuk head-heart and herself

 

***

                “The truth is I was die..”

 

                There is silent between them, Krystal look so dumbfounded nor unbelieving what was Minhyuk said, Minhyuk touch Krystal Chin and look at her eye.

 

                “Soojung-i.. this is my last chance to told you anything.. you’ve heard the story on the day we promised to meet at Amusement Park, I told you why I couldn’t made it.. I was die..”

                “No! I don’t believe it! If you are really die why are you here? Why I can still hold you like this? Why?”

                “I also have told you, this is my last chance, the Lord give me a chance to meet you for explain everything.. Krys, we’re already live at the different world..”

                “no, impossible!!”

                “Krys.. please don’t think I can’t hear your cry, your scream or your sadness, even if you not tell people I still could hear that.. few years you still try to find me, but it useless, because I was die..”

 

                “what should I do? I not ready to let you go..” Krystal Hug Minhyuk tight after heard Minhyuk explaining anything, she can’t believe that she trust Minhyuk words..

                “I should go now..”

                “no..” Krystal Keep her hug tight.

                “I love you Krys..”

                “No!! don’t go!!”

                “if you really love me, please be happy.. don’t cry and show your sadness anymore.. I must, I really must go.. I have promise with lord..”

                “don’t go, I need you! I really need you!! Please!!”

                Krystal could feel the warmness on her embrace little by little has going, her full hug hand, time by time being empty.. and the light where Minhyuk stand going further..

 

                She opened her eyes.

                 

                But Minhyuk really not there..

 

                The sun is going to risen up..

 

                And Krystal lost him.. forever..

- THE END -

 

 

I Would really happy if you guys commnet after reading my fict..

have a nice day..