Call Me By My Real Name

[G-Dragon] Call Me By My Real Name

The alarm woke you at the time of 7am, you hit the button fast, so, that the ring won't bother your boyfriend's precious sleep which he doesn't get a lot. You're boyfriend, who's the leader of the prestigious group, BIGBANG. He's known as Kwon Leader or GD or G-Dragon, whatever those stage names are! But you call him Jiyong because he told you so on your first date.

 

 

"Call me Jiyong, ______. Please." "Oh. Okay, G-Dragon op- I mean! Jiyong oppa."

 

 

You looked at your boyfriend who was facing you with his arm placed on your waist, he was still into deep slumber. You told yourself, as you look at his peaceful face, "I'm lucky," and you smiled as you slightly touch his cheek. You remembered that back then, he was just an unreachable dream. You remembered those times when you're all being dramatic and saying things to yourself such as, "Idols are called Stars because they're up in the sky. No matter how hard you reach out for them, you can't. Even though you try your hardest, become an astronaut or something, get on a spaceship and go to the outer space for that star, you still can't get near it. No matter how close it is already, it's still actually far. You would still be in that place, looking up at that specific glow as it shines, and dreaming of one day that maybe, just maybe, you can finally reach it." You told yourself that he's this leader who's in the stage and that you are just that fan in the massive crowd. You were a very dramatic fangirl to begun with... but now, he's right there, beside you.

 

After all the flashback and times of being thankful that the man of your dreams is finally not a dream anymore and is now a part of your reality, you carefully lifted his arm and got off the bed to prepare breakfast for the two of you.

 

He was still asleep while you were in the kitchen, cooking some sunny egg, bacon and a fried rice. You also steamed some vegetable and cut fruits because a schedule-hectic boyfriend surely forgets about his health. After that, you prepared the blended fruit drink and the table. Not long after everything's prepared, you heard your boyfriend's voice. You turned to face the door of the kitchen, "oh, he's awake! Perfe-"

 

Your speech was interrupted by the very worried and scared voice of your boyfriend, "________?!"

 

"Hey... What's wrong?" you asked him as you went to his place which was at the frame of the door. "Why? Hey... Tell me," you asked again in a very loving and caring voice as you cupped his face and lifted it to look at you. You looked at your boyfriends expression and it's just so different from what a lot of people know. That G-Dragon they call with the charismatic look, with the hot aura and cool, chilled presence... Jiyong is different. Your Jiyong was, indeed, very different. He's just a very lovable and humble person despite that image he portrays as the leader of BIGBANG.

 

"I was looking for you." he said so scared. "Well, I'm just here, Jiyong. Where would I even go?" you replied and smiled to lessen his tension. "You wouldn't leave me, right, _____?" he asked, still scared. "What are you even talking about, Ji?" you didn't answer his question because for you, it's very obvious what the answer is. It's of course, 'Hell, no. I won't leave you for anything! Not even my own life!"

 

"I've dreamt that you said goodbye to me and that you told me that would be the last time of everything with you... I- I don't know... You don't have any other guy, right?" He explained with a very sad tone as he hold onto your hands. You thought to yourself, 'You gotta be kidding? Me? Having another guy? Lord, Jesus, what is this guy talking about.' You weren't able to speak out what you were thinking because your boyfriend just kept on asking. "Hey, ______! You're not sick, right?! You're not dying, right? Why is that you told me goodbye?! I can't think of anything anymore. You know- you can tell me anything, babe. If- if I do something wrong... If I- I lack something. If there's some- something we need- I need to work out for us. Just- just tell me-" you stopped him there and hugged him to calm him down. "You're already breaking your own sentences, Jiyong. You're already stuttering. You're so nervous," you told him as you kept the embrace. He hugged you back and you felt the warmth of it. You felt the love in that hug.

 

 

"I'm just very scared to lose you."

He said as he rested his head on your shoulder.

 

 

"Even though that was just a dream. The thought of it still scares me. Loosing you, _____, is my biggest fear."

 

 

 

"I just started realizing that maybe I'm not enough for you, that maybe I'm too busy for us, that maybe I'm not giving you enough time. You know my schedule, you know my job and everything and you're always there for me, you always take care of me and you always love me. I'm just afraid that maybe I lack on returning those to you... Or worse, maybe I'm not giving those to you." as he said these words, you can feel his hug getting tighter (A/N: but still manageable to breathe, ofc). "Just in case you don't know..." he continued as he gently parted your embraces to looked at you and hold your hand. You see his eyes were tearing up and everything is just too much at such early time in the morning that you can't speak anymore...

 

"I love you very much. I won't do anything to hurt you and even if I did in the past, those actions are unintentional and I'm sorry for those. You're my home, you're my rest, you're my everything. I know I'm just all words now and I know that you hate a person who's just words and no actions but I do really just want you to know that I do my best for you... For us."

 

You felt every word your boyfriend said and you knew he's very sincere and honest of what he's saying.

 

 

(A/N: Your flashback during your first date.)

 

 

"Ah~ I was just wondering, why should I call you Jiyong?" you curiously asked as the night approached and ends your date as you stand in front of your house's door. "It's just something... special," he answered. "Jiyong is me, the real me. Not G-Dragon. And I want you to call me Jiyong because I know that I'll be showing you my real self... a lot." He finished with a smile and kissed you on the forehead. You were too starstruck to react. "Goodnight, ______. I am very happy to meet someone like you... finally."

 

 

(A/N: End of your flashback.)

 

 

"Jiyong," you said his name and smiled as tears started to flood your eyes. "You're more than enough for me." That was all you can say but that was all he needed to feel secure again. You two shared another hug right after.

 

 

It was that moment when you realized something new...

Idols are called Stars because it's impossible to reach them and you'd always look up at them and their shine... he was your Star.

 

But he turned out to be a falling star. Maybe this Star knew that someone on Earth, someone down there, was so worth it for him and that "someone" knew she can't reach him, so, he's the one that went down, went down to Earth, went down for her.

 

 

 

"Ahhh~ Ji~ yong?"

"Hmmm?" He replied as he still kept the hugging you.

"Are you alright now?"

"Yup." He answered and you can feel his tone of voice got joyful. He's still hugging you.

"The breakfast won't be delicious if it's cold, you know?"

"Oh! R- right! Breakfast! Hehe!" He stuttered and let go of the embrace.

"Silly!" You teased and laughed.

 

 

- END -

 

 


 

I am very sorry if you think this is just nonsence and if you find it too short. Nonetheless, thank you for reading! This is my first romance/fluff fanfiction. ^^

You know, I'm not a mind-reader. So, please, do tell me your thought on the comment section. ♥