Chapter 2

Be My Girlfriend!

--Flashback--

 

"Guys, thanks for being my guest today!"

Gyuri said to all BEAST members in the end of ShimShim Tapa recording. All BEAST members bowed to her. All BEAST members leave the recording room except Doojoon.

“Gyuri-ah..” Doojoon called her. Gyuri who is busy clearing the recording stuffs stopped. She looks at him.

“Yes?” She answer with a smile on her face.

“Beautiful...” Doojoon thought.

“Urmm..Actually I want you to ask if you want to follow to go hang out at Lotte World  this weekend...” Doojoon state. Gyuri become silence for a while.

“Urmm..Why not? Besides I don’t have any schedule this weekend..Did Junhyung invited Hara??” Gyuri asked.

“Aish! Of course he invited her! They haven’t date for a long time because of KARA’s promotion at Japan..” Doojoon said.

“Yeah~ You’re right! They need to spend more time together..” Gyuri said while laughing.

“But why you’re inviting me??” Gyuri suddenly asked.

“Hmm.. I just want to befriend with the KARA leader..Can’t I?”  Gyuri let out a hilarious laugh when she heard what Doojoon said.

“Aigooo..You’re so funny! Of course you can befriend with me.. All BEAST members are my friend..” Gyuri said in her laugh.

“Hahaha~ That’s why they said I’m a funny man.. Alright! See you this weekend! Bye~” Doojoon said and leave the recording room. Gyuri continues her work.

--End of flashback---

“Jiyoung-yah! Do you free this weekend?” Gyuri asked Jiyoung who is busy watching the television.

“Umm..Let me think first.. I don’t have any schedule this weekend..Wae unnie?” She said while watching the television.

“Do you want to follow me to the Lotte World this weekend?” Gyuri asked the maknae.

“Lotte World? Okay! I don’t be there for a long time..” Jiyoung said excitedly.

“But the BEAST members will join us..”

“BEAST members? Wae?” Jiyoung asked.

“Actually the BEAST leader only invited me..”

“BEAST leader? Doojoon-oppa? Then?” Jiyoung become curious.

“I knew that Junhyung invited Hara too..So I asked him that if I can bring all KARA members and he agreed..So that’s all..” Gyuri explained. Jiyoung nodded.

“So we’re going for a ‘group hang out’?” The maknae asked again. Gyuri just nods.

“Hihihi~ That’s great! I can see Hara-unnie and Junhyung-oppa dating!” She said in a cute voice.

“Ayy..You’re so naughty!” Gyuri said.