Junhee & Daehyun

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee walked out from the building and get in to her car. A message arrived.

'From : Minjung

Done! ^^ Are you alright ?
p.s : Sehun really did take her out'

"Tsk , Oh Sehun" she glared and quickly left the parking lot. Driving to Hanjin Group , she quickly stopped her car in front of the big and luxury building. "Annyeong haseyo , miss" the guards bow to her and she just walk away , get in to the building. "Annyeong haseyo , miss" the employees bowing at her too as she pressed the 40th floor button in the elevator.

"Yes , thank you ... Thank you very much" Junhyung said to the directors , Junhee come in. "Let's talk" she said as everyone looking at her direction , Junhyung just nod "Wait outside". Junhyung was having a meeting with the directors to talking about their new project. Junhee had did something like this , she came in the middle of the meeting and wait him until he's finished.

The meeting door opened , everyone get out from the room. Not forget , they bowed at Junhee who sitting on the sofa and then leave. "Take this and tell GS about this" Junhyung said to his secretaries as they wall walked out from the meeting room. Junhyung look at Junhee and told his secretaries to leave. "Wae ? There's a problem again ?" he asked her , "You know me. Let's have a drink tonight" Junhee said as they walking to his office. A big room with everything inside it , complete with it's facilities.

"What ? Drink ? Yah ... Yong Junhee , don't even think about it. You're so good at drinking , well ... But last time you almost drank 15 bottles if I didn't stop you. You remember ?" Junhyung said to her while arrange the files on his desk a bit. "Wae ? You're good at drinking too" Junhee said back to him. "Alright , alright .... When and where ?" Junhyung finally give up and asked her , "Dwaesseo , forget it. I already got someone in my mind" Junhee said while folding her hands. "Yahh ... You , really ..." Junhyung chuckled.

"Forget it , see you at home" Junhee then leave him and left the company , "That girl ... Aigoo ..." Junhyung just smiled and continue his works.

---

"Yah Daehyun! Jung Daehyun ! Did you take my mp3 again ?" Youngjae yelling from the living room. B.A.P are hanging out in their basecamp , a big luxury mansion in Daechi-dong , Gangnam-gu. "Aniya  , wae ? Yah Youngjae-ah , you always pick me as the suspect" Daehyun said in complainning manner , "You're the usual suspect , you know ..." Yongguk laughing. After a couple of minutes , Zelo finally finished his shower and join his hyungs in the living room.

"The new student in Hanjin .... She's quite interesting , you know ...." Jongup said while munching his snacks , "What ? Who ?" Himchan asked. "That .... Who ? Choi Soyeon ? Yeah , I gues that's her name" Youngjae answered his hyung question , "Molla , but she's not prettier than my Junhee" Daehyun said as the others throwing him some peanuts.

"Yah guys ... Stop , wait ... Stop ...." Daehyun laughing and heard his phone ringing , Daehyun see the caller ID and pick it up while walking to the mansion's swimming pool in the back. "Wae ?" Daehyun laughed softly to the girl in the other line , "Are you free now ?" Junhee asked him. "Of course , why ? Do you need anything ?" Daehyun asked her back , "Meet me at Herald ... I need someone now"  Junhee sighed. "Arrasseo , I'll meet you in 10 minutes" Daehyun said and they ended the call.

Daehyun get back to the mansion and take his jacket from his room , "Yah , eodi ga ?" Himchan asked him. "Somewhere ... I'll be late today ... Bye!" Daehyun quickly leave the mansion , "I bet that's Junhee ...." Zelo said while trying to reach his coke. "Who else ? Daehyun never interested in other girl than Junhee" they all lauging together.

---

Junhee is sitting in the bar , Herald. Another high class bar where she usually go to. "One more bottle for me please" a familiar voice heard from her back. She look back and saw Daehyun already infront of her. "Wae ? Something happened again ?" Daehyun asked her as his order come out , "I'm annoyed today .... Really mad" Junhee said while pouring the beer to her glass. "Wae ? Sehun ?" Daehyun asked her with a serious tone.

Usually Junhee would denied it , but this time she don't want to cover Sehun anymore. "Ne , you're right ...." Junhee finished her beer in one shot , Daehyun tightened his fist. "He always make a fuss around ... What hell did he want to make you live in ?" Daehyun said in angry tone. "Molla , I'm not going to see him anymore ...." Junhee said while lookin at the ceiling of the bar , "Don't stay around him , stay beside me" Daehyun said to Junhee and she nod. "I'll never let you go" Daehyun said again , "You better be .... I'll make sure that GS Group's Grandé Hotel are the next partner for Victoria Hotel new subsidiary" Junhee said to him in thanked maner.

"No need to pay me .... You know my feelings" Daehyu chuckled while take a one shot of his beer. Junhee looking at him , "But--" "I know , don't say that word ... You're lucky I'm drunk .... Tell me next time , when I'm on control" Daehyun said.

---

"Aigoo , I shouldn't have let you drink with me that much ...." Junhee said while looking at Daehyun who is sleeping on the table in the bar , "Should I car a driver , miss ?" the bar's waiter asked her. "Ani , I'll take him. Tell the driver to take his car , that one , the black Lexus LS. Tell the driver to take it to a mansion in Daecho-dong. He'll recognize , the biggest mansion there" Junhee said and the waiter bow at her. "Daehyun , come on ...." Junhee sighed and he put his arm around her neck.

"You shouldn't have drank that much , Jung Daehyun" Junhee muttered as she take him to her red Maserati GranCarbio Sport. She dialled someone as they get in the car , he still unconsious. "Junhee-ah ...." he begin to sleeptalking. "It's me .... Oppa , I can't go home tonight" Junhee said while looking at Daehyun. "Eung ... That's why I asked you to come with me ... Molla , I'm going to stay at I-Palace. I'll be back tomorrow" she said again and endedthe call.

--

Heloo heloo~~ silent readers .... Please comment ^^ tell me what do you think about this story :DD pleaseee T___T I need some critics too~~ please keep waiting for the upcoming updates :DD