Annoyed

Gangster vs. Prankster

"Are you going to come with us or ...?" Suho asked Sehun as the school over , "You know me , hyung .... I can't live without girl beside me" Sehun said slowly to them as Kai laughing at his statement. Take a light step to the desk beside him , "Let's go ?" he asked Soyeon just nod as they walking together exitting the classroom. "He reallly can't stay still without a girl ...." Baekhyun said , "You know him well , he even think girl are more important than hsi family" Chanyeol said , remind them about what happened a couple months ago and they all laughing together.

A loud voice heard from behind them , they looked back in horror look to the girl. "That bastard ...." Junhee murmured as she hit her desk loduly earlier. All of her gang members are there and just keep silent. Afraid. "Minjung , can you take care those things for me ?" Junhee asked Minjung who folding her arms while leanning her back on the wall in the back of the class. "Ah , sure. I'll take care of that ... Why ? Where are you going ?" Minjung asked her back , "I'm annoyed today" Junhee said while give a cold stare at the two while make a call to someone. "yah , where are you ?" she said to the voice in the other line while exiting the class too.

"Is she mad at me today ...? But she's okay .... She must be really mad ..." Minjung watching Junhee who is walking in the corridor. But then , Minjung realize there's 5 pairs of eyes that looking at her and her girls. "What ?" she haughtily asked them , "What 'what' ?" Kai asked her back. "Here we go again ...." D.O just shooking his head in disbelief at the two. "Yah , you two. Stop it" Suho said too , "Jamkan hyung ... I can handle her" Kai show a sign with his hand to s that he can handle Minjung. "Ish ... You are no different with Sehun" Minjung scoffed and left with her girls.

"Ish ... If you're not a girl , I--Ah , forget it. Forget" Kai said as she walking away.

---

"So ... Where are we going now ?" Soyeon asked Sehun as they already in his car and he driving to somewhere , "I'll take you to my favorite restaurant. Not that fancy , but the foods are really nice" Sehun said and she nod. In the ride , Soyeon keep looking outside while Sehun steal some glances to her direction. Soyeon is pretty , she has a big doll-like eyes with fair skin. Her pointed nose and plump lips. Soyeon could be the most or the prettiest girl Sehun ever date.

As they arrived in Rodeo Street , Sehun parked his car and opened a door for Soyeon. "Thanks" she smiled at him , after that they walking to a simple yet comfy cafe. "Sehun , you came ?" a man in his 20's approach them with a big grin , "Hyung , ah this is Choi Soyeon. She's a transferred student in my school ..." Sehun introduce both of them. "Ah , I'm Kim Minseok. You can just call me Xiumin" Xiumin offer his hand and she smiled at her. Xiumin looking at Sehun and Sehun smirked. "Woahh , this kid .... Young miss , please be careful with Mr.Oh hahaha ..." Xiumin joked and Sehun just glare at him. "Ah , what do you want to order ?" the three of them walked to a seat near the big window.

"Bubble tea , like always one please ..." Sehun said and Xiumin laughing , "And you ?" Sehun asked Soyeon who looking at the menu. "One caffè mocha would be great" Soyeon said , "Ice or hot ?" the older asked again. "Ice please , with many whipping cream" Soyeon laughed. "Will be right away" Xiumin left the two as he went back to the kitchen. Xiumin never personally greet his guests except from those he knew very well , including Junhee. The cafe is very crowded as the temperature getting hotter than usually. Xiumin's cafe are always crowded , besides he's the owner of a famous branded coffee 'Xiu'.

"This cafe is very nice .... You come to this place often ?" Soyeon asked him as she looked around , 'Well ... Me and my members always come to this place , especially on Saturday night when we have nothing to do. Xiumin-hyung is one of EXO member too ... But he's in M" Sehun said. "Ah , have you know the ranking system in our school ?" Sehun asked her , "What ? Like ... social rank ?" Soyeon asked her , but then their conversation interrupted as their orders come. "Please enjoy your meal" the waitress said and both said thanks to her.

"Well , sort of. But different with the other school , in this school is more than scary" Sehun said , Soyeon furrowed her brows. "What ? More scary ? Scarrier than Jeguk too ?" Soyeon asked him , "Yeah , well let me explain this. There's 3 rank : 'Chaebol' , 'Public' , and 'Social Welfare'. The highest rank is 'Chaebol'. This rank is divided into 2 ranks again , 'Heirs' and 'Shares'. 'Heirs' are the son of a chaebol or conglomerate family who will inherit their group or company , such as Junhee , me , the rest members , etc. Meanwhile 'Shares' are for those people who will not inherit their family's business but alreadyhold the majority of the shares , such as Minjung , Aera , etc. The second rank 'Public' is for those who are the son or daughter of a judge , prosecutor , law firm owner , well those who are realted to the government. For example like ...Youngmi , some of Junhee's gang member , etc. And last but not least , the 'Social Welface' rank. The lowest and mostly , the bully victims in our school. They either got a scholareship or their parents working on Hanjin Group so that they can study in our school" Sehun explained about the ranks term in Hanjin and Hanhwa.

"Woah , it's more scarrier than in Jeguk ..." Soyeon murmured , "Well , for new transferred girl like you , you can either be a bully victim by Junhee and her girls or join them" Sehun take a sip of his bubble tea. "Why ?" she asked him again , "Junhee didn't like a girl who is too girly or being in the spotlight. It's not like she's envy , she just hate it. So , I suggest you to be careful with everything that you did. In out outside the school" Sehun said. "You seems like know Junhee so well ..." Soyeon try to asked him , "Haha ... Well .... Our parents are best friends , every 3 months once they always arrange a dinner for both of our families. I know her older brother well , too. Also , we knew each other since we're a little. So you can count us as a chilhood friends" Sehun laughed.

"But you both seems like a rival , you know .... In school" Soyeon said again , "The more she grow up , the more delinquent she is ... When she was a little , she's not this bad. But as her age getting older , her acts are more dangerous than before" Sehun shrugged and Soyeon laugh a little. "What are you laughing at ?" Sehun asked her , "It's ... It's just funny you know hahaha ..." Soyeon take a sip of her drink. Sehun looking at her and just laugh with  her. "So ... What about you , Choi Soyeon ? Since the first time you stepped to the class , everyone talking about you" Sehun said.

Soyeon chuckled and begin to tell him about her family. "So , do you have a sister or brother , maybe ?" Sehun asked her , "I have , one older sister ...." she said and her face begin to show a sadness and annoyed expression. "But ... She moved to America last year after an accident that happened last year" she said and Sehun begin to show her sympathy. "Ah , miann ... Let's just move to the other topic" Sehun sorry for making her uncomfortable. As the time goes by , they began to become closer as they told a story about theirselves.

---

In the other place , a girl and a boy in their black belt taekwondo suit are having a taekwondo fight. 1:1.

"Yah ... What happened to you today ?" the boy asked the girl as they keep the fight , "I'm annoyed and angry ...." the girl that no other than Junhee said while keep attacking her opponent. "You must be really distracted today huh ?" the boy that is no other than Infinite's L or Myungsoo chuckled. "I am" she said and hold his right hand. Flipping him under her , "I won" she smirked and get off from him. Offering her hand for him to stand up. "You are amazing , you know ...." L said as they take a rest , sitting side by side while drinking a bottle of water.

"What happened ? I feel like I'm your stress reliever ?" L laughed , "I'm annoyed to death today ..." Junhee said. "With who or with what ? SOmething happened in school ? Or in the company ?" L asked her again. L is one of the Infinte's member. A well known gang too. He learn taekwondo too before and Junhee always come to search him for practicing her taekwondo skills or relieve her stress with having a round of fight like what they did today. L is like an older brother for her , he always listen to her problems just like what Junhyung always do.

"Both of it ... There's a new student , she's a she. It's annoyed me to death" Junhee said while take a sipt of her mineral water. "I bet she becomes Sehun's next target" L laughed and she chuckled. "Don't be like that sis .... have a mercy with her" he said and she just close the bottle. "Whatever ... I hate it" Junhee said. Suddenly a girl come in.

"Oh , Junhee!" she said and Junhee greet her too , "Wae ?" L asked her. "Yah Kim Myungsoo , did you sign the contract agreement with GS Group ?" Jisook asked her older brother. Kim Jisook is L's younger sister. She studying at Seryun High School and in the same age as Junhee. They both are close too. "What ? Ahh ... That one ? Yeah , why ?" L casually asked her back. "Yah , you stupid boy. Don't sign the paper for the company in Qongdao too. Aish" Jisook said in annoyed tone.

"Oh , did I ?" L rubbing his back in confussion. "Yes , you did , you crazy ! Aish" Jisook hit him and L just groaned in pain. Junhee shooking her head at their direction. "I'm going first , eo ? Bye oppa , bye Jisook" Junhee stand up and leave the two.

---