My Umbrella

My Umbrella

They were coming out of their practice room, everyone else didn’t bother to change out of their sweaty slacks or take a shower because they were heading home anyway. That except for Taekwon who washed up, changed into nicer clothes and made extra effort in fixing his hair. None of the VIXX members said anything about it, mainly to avoid a punch in the arm or a glare, but Hakyeon smiled knowingly and patted Taekwon on the back before jumping into the front seat of their van.

On the way home, Taekwon made excuses of being hungry to make his manager pull over at a restaurant near his ….boyfriend’s –is that what they were- dorm.

Taekwon wasn’t eating as much as he usually would and again, only Hakyeon noticed, not teasing him for once. The moment they were out of the restaurant, Taekwon headed in the opposite direction from where their van was parked, raising his arm in an I’m leaving sign and pulling his hoodie over his head.

 

“Leo Hyung, where to?” The rapper called out after him but received no answer.

“Taekwonnie” Hakyeon called, the name stopping Taekwon in his place and making him turn around.

“Take this, it’s about to rain” The leader threw an umbrella at him and Taekwon caught it, nodding a silent thank you before walking away again.

“But where are you going Hyung?” Their maknae inquired.

“Just let him go, he has something to do” Hakyeon answered, holding them back from following him and pushing them all back into the van.

———————

Taekwon had no intent on actually seeing Seungho that day, he hadn’t called him to tell him he’s coming and he wasn’t even going to ring the door bell.

He knew the other was busy, running from schedule to schedule and from airport to airport, but the idea of being around where he lives, just sitting in the park in front of his dorm and listening to the songs Seungho made just for him made it alright even if he didn’t see him. … He might’ve hoped to see him a little, but didn’t want to let his heart get hung up on false hope.

He was lucky Hakyeon had given him the umbrella because less than five minutes later, it started raining. He opened the umbrella and closed his jacket tighter. The rain started pouring heavier, and drenched his shoulders from where it dropped from the umbrella. He squinted his eyes against the blowing wind.

He took his iPod out to turn the volume up and lost control of the umbrella. It flew far from him and he cursed under his breath.

Taekwon’s hair got all wet, his coat drenched and he was sure if he stayed under the pouring rain for another five minutes then his underwear would be soaked as well.

He stood there under the rain, contemplating whether to go back to his own dorm or to hide somewhere till the rain stopped.

But there was a car honk and Taekwon frowned, looking at the red Audi, recognizing it.

“Taekwonnie!” came Seungho’s voice, the driver’s door opening and Seungho jumping out and going to Taekwon’s side, looking at his wet form from head to toe.

“Hyung..” Taekwon barely whispered, feeling ashamed to be seen like this after all the effort he had put earlier into dressing nicely.

“You’re all wet, have you been here for long? Are you here on a schedule? Waiting for your manager?” Seungho asked.

Taekwon looked down, biting his lip.

Seungho raised a brow “Or are you here to see me?”

Taekwon chewed on his bottom lip instead of answering.

Seungho didn’t wait for an answer and pulled Taekwon inside the car, taking his jacket off and putting it over the shivering younger.

Taekwon was about to protest but knew better, so he simply pulled the jacket higher and tried to keep himself from shivering.

Less than 15 minutes later, they were both standing in Seungho’s room, the rest of the dorm empty.

“We should take those off before you get sick” Seungho whispered. His hands went from Taekwon’s chest up to his shoulders, pushing the coat down till it fill on the floor and then ran his hands down his wet back till they reached to hem of the white t-shirt, pulling it over the younger’s head. 

Taekwon lifted his arms to let Seungho take off the shirt and then one of his hands went over his abdomen trying to cover it while the other was habitually on Seungho’s hip.

“I’ve missed you” Seungho whispered and slowly closed the space between them, removing Taekwon’s hand from his abdomen and replacing it with his own; gentle fingers studying the hard pecks and making the younger shudder.

Taekwon his bottom lip, a habit he’s acquired from being around Seungho and with shaking fingers he finally held Seungho’s waist with both hands.

Seungho’s fingers traced up and brushed against Taekwon’s already perky and he runs it down again, pressing fully against Taekwon’s again, being the tease he is.

“H-Hyung..” Taekwon gasped softly and gripped Seungho’s hips tighter.

Seungho smirked and tilted his head to kiss the taller and before he knew it, Taekwon was kissing him full on, already nibbling on his full bottom lip and it into his mouth.

Seungho moaned and twirled his tongue along with Taekwon’s. They learned that their kisses are rarely gentle and sweet since both had a natural desire to control and somehow their powers didn’t clash, but worked together to make both of their knees week.

Taekwon pulled away faster than Seungho liked and he followed him with his lips, wanting to taste him again. But Taekwon covered his mouth with the back of his hand and sneezed loudly.

“Are you okay?” Seungho asked, finally noticing that Taekwon was shivering from the cold, his fingertips were frozen and his pants were still wet.

“I’m fine” Taekwon nodded and sniffed; an assuring smile on his lips.

“No you’re not. You’re shivering and…” His hand went to the younger’s forehead “you have a slight fever” Seungho frowned.

Taekwon shook his head and was about to protest but Seungho was already pushing him to the bed, pulling his pants off.

“Hyung” He protested. He never knew he would protest getting with Seungho, but he didn’t want it to be like this.

“Don’t protest or I’ll tell your members how loud I can make you” Seungho smirked.

Taekwon blushed and grabbed a pillow, hiding behind it.

“Arms up” Seungho commanded, and put on one of his warm sweaters on Taekwon. He kneeled and pulled off Taekwon’s boxers extremely slowly, being the tease he is, brushing his fingers on Taekwon’s inner thighs.

“Hyung” Taekwon repeated and jerked back on the bed. “I can do that alone” He snatched the clean boxers and pants from Seungho and pulled them on quickly.

Seungho chuckled and with a towel dried Taekwon’s hair before pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead. “Stay here for the today, I don’t have a schedule”

Taekwon hummed.

Seungho pulled them back to the bed and pulled the blankets over them both, Taekwon curled against his chest, seeking his warmth.

“Thank you” the younger whispered, eyes half clothes.

“For what?”

“Being here even if I came unexpectedly”

Seungho found out that Taekwon was even softer spoken than usual when sleepy. He kissed his lips in one of the sweetest kisses they’ve shared so far “I’ll always be here” he whispered against his lips.

Taekwon nodded and fell asleep within seconds, curled in Seungho’s arms and grabbing him tightly.

Seungho quietly reached for his phone and sent a text to his manager ‘Cancel my schedule for today’. He knew he’ll have to handle with the consequences later, but for now, he had Taekwon in his arms and the rest of the world can be put on hold. 

A/N I wanted this to be so badly. but it didn’t turn out like that.