chapter 1~

Alien Kingka [hiatus]

V is walking with his fellow member.Jikook is there to! J-hope walking while hearing his ipod.Then come a wave somewhat an aura through him.He look up.That's when his heart been shoot! 'Who is that?' he look around.
"Urm,Excuse me!who are they?" He ask the nearest girl he could get."You don't know?Thats BTS!BangTan Sonyeondan!",say the girls. "Who's the leader?" "Namjoon". "Oh okay.Thank you"..The girl nod and continue fangirling  over them.'BTS huh?'.He shrug it off and walk away.

"Jimin hyung!Did you see there!?" "Who?" "j-hope!The 3rd year student!" "Whats wrong with him?I dont get it kookie~!" Jimin whine(>///<)."Its okay,hyung"..I'll tell you later.Jimin nod dumbly.Jungkook ruffle his hair and drag him.V's troop walk down the hallway."Hyung! i want to ditch.Bye!" V wave and walk away. He walk to rooftop and found he is not alone."Oh? whos there?!" Then the stranger look up.Suddenly it become slow motion.

"Um.Dont tell teacher please.I've been force to come today but i didn't get the mood.So please" "Its okay i'm ditching too~" V smile.Slowly his face become red. "Hey! you are V right?From BTS." He's become redder. "Ye-yeah.The girls told you?" He nod. "Btw my name Hoseok.nice to meet you." He smile while strech his hand out."You can call me Taehyung!" He quickly shake his hand. "Come on lets sit.You dont want to stand untill the schools end,right?"

"Hyung!Where's V?" Jimin ask."He's ditching." Jimin nod. "Kookie! Lets stalk him!" Jungkook smile to his childishness."Jimin how about we enter our class?" Jimin pout but nod anyway.They interwind their hand and walk away.
(Whispering) "Kookie! Lets stalk them~!" "Jimin! Pay attention!" "Now! Not until you agree!" "Mr.Jimin! Mr.Jungkook! Care to walk out?" "sorry teacher~!" They stand out class."Kookie! This our chance! Come on.Please~!" *sigh* "Okay.come on." They interwine their hand andrun."Kookie.If it you, where are you gonna go?" Jungkook think. "rooftop ofcourse!" They run to the stairs.