Buttons

second button

Hey, actually second button was a tradition at some high school in my place, you can read about the tradition Here ^^

 
 
The second Button of Hoseok uniform, that's what Taehyung really wanted right now.
 
Today was the graduation day, and all of the students have their own way to show their happiness. They will asked their boyfriend or their crush second button, well that was just one of popular tradition at Taehyung's school.
 
Taehyung really want his beloved seatmate second button of his uniform. But maybe he wouldn't be able to get it right? Since Hoseok was a popular guy among the girls and plus Taehyung was a boy. Taehyung also didn't want put his life on risk just for a Hoseok's uniform button and fight with Hoseok's fangirl just for it.
 
Taehyung saw some girls asking Hoseok for his signature or his photo. Hoseok's kinda messy right now since some of his fans were trying to get his button forcefully. All of Hoseok's uniform buttons were gone and his hair was so messy, and don't forget about his sixpack since the all buttons were gone.
 
Taehyung was just turned around and about to go when a warm hand placed over his shoulder. Taehyung turned around just to see the owner of that warm hand, and saw a smiling Jung Hoseok.
 
Hoseok reach his pocket and gave him something straight to Taehyung's palm. Taheyung looked at the things in disbelief, it was all of the buttons on Hoseok's uniform and the most important thing was, Hoseok gave them to him.
 
 
"Not only the second button, but I'll give all of my buttons to you. So...what's your answer, Taehyung?" a bright red shade were spreading across Hoseok's face.
 
Chu~
 
a slight pecks landed on Hoseok's cheek. Taehyung then went away, left the older who was still frozen on his place while smiling widely like an idiot.