Seducing Mr. Arrogant

Seducing Mr. Arrogant

Oh Sehun's birthday! Happy birthday EXO's fans' aegi!! ^_^ saranghae! ;)

Chezka's P.O.V

 

I know I've been some, what, ridiculous? Believe in those true love's thing. 'Heart beat fast and sharing the same feelings loyally.' I mean, dude, people would think it's ridiculous. But this is me. Think that giving is more pleasure than receiving. And what did I got for what all I give to him? To my boyfriend? Nothing. I got dumped. Dumped hard and makes me worse.

 

And that stupid boss slash friend of mine just pissed me off! When I need a shoulder to cry on, I thought he can listens to me, how he used to listened. But pfft, he's totally . Did I tell you he is no sweet and playboy and a master's of Love? He act like he knows everything about love. And dude, he's wrong. He didn't feel his heart thumping every time he meet his girl. He feel lust. Not love.

 

Then, let me teach that stupid boy. Let me seduce that Mr. Arrogant. Let's the seduction begin.

 

-

 

FLASHBACK

 

I drink as much as I want but I won't get drunk. How can that even possible? I want to share this heartbreaking news to someone who can probably say - it's okay, Chezka. It's not your fault. He's too stupid to realize that your love is pure - at least. Because I need it! I need it to move on!

 

Someone patting my shoulder. I turn around and giving a weak smile. He rolled his eyes. Stupid. No one dared to rolled his or her eyes to me. Not even him even though he is my boss. He sit beside me. Did I introduced him to you? No? Okay, he is Byun Baek Hyun. He was born in May 6, 1992. He is the second son of Byun's family. He has a brother named Byun Baek Beom. Okay enough of his profile.

 

"What's going on?" He ask.

 

I laugh, "that stupid man left me, Baekhyun." No, I wasn't high. I just - unstable mood.

 

"He left you?" He nod, "and?"

 

"Dude! You're that one who freaking cold you know?" I look away.

 

"Well, Chezka.. I'm sorry if I say this. Just take this and advice from a friend to a friend, okay?" He look at me.

 

"Shoot." I say.

 

"You're pathetic."

 

His words making myself conscious lost. I look at him, waiting for his words. I want to listen to every word he has to say.

 

"If you call him, he's the one who hang it up first. Right?" Nod. "You're the one who give him every anniversaries present, am I right?" Again, nod. "You're the one that likes to say 'I love you' when he doesn't reply back." Nod, and this time my eyes closed. "I'm sorry but if you're continuing this kind of relationship, I bet you must grow old alone."

 

*zass (a thunder stab my heart)*

 

I look at him with my teary eyes. "Is it wrong when I call him first to say good mornings and nights? Is it wrong to give gifts to him, to show I appreciate his presence? Is it wrong to say I love you to a person that make me feel like that?" I ask and my tears fall one by one. "Apologize, ByunBaek."

 

He smirk, "no one makes me say sorry before."

 

"And I'll make it. I'll make you swallow your words and apologize on your knees!" I say to him, raising my voice, "you didn't even know what true love is, ByunBaek. So stop giving me your lust philosophy to me!"

 

I take my handbag and left. Baekhyun and his ing philosophy. I don't need them. Because as far as I know, he just want a woman to satisfy his desire. He knows nothing about love. He knows nothing and he didn't have right to say that.

 

I'll make him regret. I'll make him feel the real love. If that's what he need, then, I'll give it to him.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Aigoo, Jennie. You know exactly how Baekhyun is." I says and apply a simple make-up.

 

"Yeah, I know. But are you sure with your decision? I mean, you're playing with a well-known playboy, Chez. You should know how his mind working. He'll dump you and make you scream or you'll dump him and make him scream. First thought, he making you cry is 89%, you know?" Jennie laugh.

 

I put the phone on speaker so it's easy for me to talk with her when I'm busy with my make-up.

 

"Then what should I do?" I says and apply lipstick on my lips.

 

"First, change your appearance." She says and chuckle, "you know you look like a clown sometimes."

 

"Yah!"

 

"I'm sorry. But seriously. We both knew his type. He likes the girl who wears a soft pink blouse and a short skirt. Ew his type." Jennie laugh and I join her. "Long wavy hair. Untie it. Let it shove your shoulder." She says in a weird voice.

 

"Jen, am I disturbing you right now? Are you making out with your husband?"

 

"God ew I'm not! Gross. My husband went work already. I'm making chores. Duh." She says and I bet, she's blushing.

 

I laugh, "yeah better you aren't. Because if you are, I'll hang up now."

 

"Gross. Go go girl. Change your appearance and let him kneel in front of you!" She give me the spirit.

 

"Yeah. Thanks Jen!"

 

The spirit has come.

 

-

 

I walk in my office with confidence. Oh why wouldn't I? I got the spirit and spirit-- the hook?!

 

"Hey, Chez."

 

I turn around and look at him. He's giving me that smirk. That mischievous smirk that make me want to slap it away from his face and--

 

"Your outfit make you looks like Grandma."

 

and-- wait what?! Grandma? Is he freaking serious?!

 

"Eh-eh." I faking a giggles and nod and walk away. As soon as I turn around I curse him. That Byun freaking Baekhyun!!

 

1) Failed

 

If I'm being a clown before is worse then, I'm being a grandma would be worst! Dude, I really need a cool idea.

 

-

 

"What should I do, Jen?" I cry on the phone.

 

She's laughing out loud, "oh my honey, you don't have any sense in fashion do you?"

 

"Yah! Stop laughing!" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Then do something else. I mean, what, you're his assistant so why don't you clean up his messy room?" She says.

 

"Clean his messy room? Are you serious? I mean like, seriously?" I ask her, unbelievably.

 

"Yes, dude. You should at least do something. I mean, clean up his room and he'll be like, 'oh this girl likes cleaning. She shall be a good wife'." She laugh.

 

"You know I hate cleaning." I sigh, "whatever to make him apologize." I says second later.

 

"That's the spirit we want, dear. Make his pride down." Jennie laugh.

 

-

 

I clean his room for thirty minutes and I finally satisfied with my own work. Oh well, he must be proud and slowly fall for me, right? I mean like.. right? *mental breakdown* Oh whatever.

 

I sit on my place and this is the time I see Baekhyun's making his way to me. He want to thanks me? Hehe.

 

"Chezka." He calls my name.

 

"Err yes?"

 

"Why the heaven you cleaned my room?" He ask, "where is my buttoned shirt that I hang it there?"

 

"Well, I look at it and it's seems old, so I threw it." I smile.

 

"What?!" He rub his temple, "go find it back and make sure my room be like what I left it yesterday!" He says and walk away.

 

Find the shirt and mess that room back? Is he..... grrrr!!

 

 2) Failed.

 

Gosh if I am that kind of wonderwoman or something, I'll throw him away to that Atlantic.

 

-

 

I write something on the card and smiling. I put in on the lunch box and put in on Baekhyun's table. I walk to my own place before someone suddenly drag me out from my place and heading to the elevator. I try to look but I only can see his back. Who is he?

 

*Fast forward*

 

I cross my hands and never look at him. I mean like, I don't even want to look at him. I don't need him at all. He takes my hands and entwined with his.

 

"I know I've been a jerk before this, okay? I know I'm a stupid guy. It's not your fault that make us like this. I miss you, Chezka."

 

My heartbeats fastening.

 

"I'm a fool, I know. But missing you makes me fool even more. Please give me a chance, Chezka." He says, begging, or whatever.

 

"I gave you so many chances. And what, do you expect more? I'm tired of you. We are done, and that's mean we are done. You can go to that girl who makes you feel the real love or whatsoever. I don't give a damn, you know right?" I breath deeply and this time I see Baekhyun look at me and walk straight. His eyes... why was he looked at me like that?

 

"Please Chez--"

 

"I'm sorry. I have so many works than talking to you. Goodbye." I walk as fast as I could just to reach Baekhyun.

 

I walk to my place. Everyone look at me and I just ignore them. I don't care. Even there's a dirt on my face, I won't care. I sit on my place and look at the familiar lunch box. I sigh. I turn to my tablemate.

 

"Hey, do you want a lunch box?"

 

"What? You cook?"

 

"Yes." I nod.

 

"Yes!" She's smiling.

 

I hand her the lunchbox and put my head on the table.

 

3) Failed.

 

I'm giving up. I don't care about he apologize to me or not. I don't care anymore...

 

-

 

8.00 p.m

 

I lay my back on my bed. I want to close my eyes but my phone ring. I take it and it says one new message. I open the message and read it.

 

Baekhyun;

Where are you? Are you forgetting our 'date' that you organized? Duh. I've waited for you for almost half an hour! Coming or not?

 

I straighten myself. What? Did he actually read that card? I almost forget about that card and the 'date'. Gosh, he must be a hulk later. I quickly change into a simple outfit and heading there.

 

I look for Baekhyun everywhere around the cafe but he's nowhere to be found. When I turn, I bump into someone and when I look up, I think it's the wrong decision ever.

 

Our lips touched. He look at me right on the eyes and deepens the kiss. I, unconsciously, wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back. I closed my eyes and when I realize, I push him away. He smirk and wipe his lips.

 

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun.." I say with watery eyes. I never intended to kissed him. I never..

 

"It's okay. You know, people are waiting the chances to kiss me. And then, you kissed me. Maybe it's just your luck."

 

No. It's not luck. I'm afraid that after I kissed you, I maybe like you even more. More than what I already have for you Baekhyun. I like you. And I'm afraid that I might love you.

 

I turn around and walk away. I ignore him who is calling my name.

 

-

 

"Why Jennie...." I keep crying and she's keep patting my back.

 

I cry on her shoulder and she just let it be. I know her. She won't be angry if I'm sad. But this is the other story. I mean, I fall in love and I'm regretting it.

 

"You can't regret all this things, Chez. You always told me,  falling in love is not our choice . So, just follow the flow, okay?" She says, making me calm.

 

"I fall for the one that  I can't even touch! But you know what? I kissed him. I kissed Byun Baekhyun!" I cries even harder.

 

Jennie sigh, I can hear that. Not as in annoyed sigh but that I-Don't-Know-What-To-Say-Anymore sigh. I am helpless. I should just ignore what he said. I should just didn't make this kind of game. I shouldn't start the seduce part. I shouldn't seduce that arrogant boy.

 

-

 

I come to the office with my old self. I mean, like how I used to be before I start the mission. Did I tell you that I didn't come to office for 3 days? Thank god, Baekhyun approved my holiday. Maybe he knows about me. Uh-huh whatever.

 

I look up and smile bitterly when I see Baekhyun talking sweetly to a girl. Maybe she's a new girl - or maybe not. She's linking her arm with Baekhyun's and walk out from his office. They heading to my table.

 

"Hey, Chezka. It's good to see you here. This is Ana." Baekhyun introduce her to me.

 

Ana. "Hi, I'm Chezka. Nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too." She says and tug his shirt. Baekhyun laugh and nod.

 

"I'll be going and will not come after lunch. Okay?" He says.

 

"But, Baek- I mean, Sir, after lunch you have a meeting." I try to remind him. Ops, I almost call him 'Baekhyun', forgetting we are our office.

 

"Chez, just do as usual." He wink and it give me heart attack. "I'll see you tomorrow." He says and walk away.

 

I look at him. Every step. Every step forward of his making my heart beat even faster. I take the phone and dial the number.

 

"Hello, I am from Star--"

 

-

 

I take my beg and switch all the lamps in this office. I walk to the elevator, alone. It's a usual thing for me though. I always go home late at nights. I received a message when I step in the elevator.

 

UnknownNumber;

Hey, Chezka. I'm Ana. Meet me at your office's lobby. We've to talk.

 

Ana? Why is she texting me? Why would she want to meet me? I didn't do anything wrong this morning to Baekhyun. I canceled his meeting, well, maybe Baekhyun's name almost slip from my mouth.

 

The door opens and her figure greet me. I smile and bow to her as she's just cross her hands.

 

"Let's talk about this somewhere else."

 

-

 

Here we are, the cafe that I kissed Baekhyun. I look at Ana who is enjoying her tea. She finally put the cup down and look at me.

 

"Do you know who I am, Chezka?"

 

I shrug and shake my head.

 

"I am Baekhyun's wife-to-be. He supposed to marry me this end of this month. And guess what? He canceled everything. He returned the ring to me." She says firmly.

 

I frowned, "then?" Why should she tell me this?

 

"Why do you think he decline it?" She ask. I shrug, "you."

 

You. "Me?"

 

"Yes, you." She rolled her eyes, "actually, we were both forced into this marriage. I was glad that he canceled it. I don't really care about it. But you know, he needs someone who know him really well."

 

"I know him, Ms. Ana." I say.

 

"Oh? How much? How much you know about him, Chezka? I know you were jealous at first, when he introduced me to you."

 

"I know him." He's my bestfriend. My arrogant bestfriend.

 

"Chezka, you know about his lovelife? His first love? He turn into playboy - famous playboy - when his first love betrayed him. Even me, his fiance, can't stop him for being a playboy. But when he read your Seducing Mr. Arrogant mission, he changed. He feels something in his heart for you." Ana laugh, "I never thought he could be as cheesy as this evening."

 

He read what? My mission? So he knew it?!

 

"He could be the most fluffy guy when he fall in love." She says. "I hope you can treat him well, Chezka. Don't betray him like how his first love did. Make him believe in true love."

 

I didn't manage to say anything when she take her bag and say goodbye to me. I want to chase her but then someone else stop me.

 

"Chezka."

 

I freeze. Baekhyun..

 

"You're so beautiful today. I want to say it ever since I met you at the office. Gosh, you didn't know how grateful I am when I see you at your desk." He pull me into a warm hug, "I miss you, Chez."

 

I miss you. "Are you really saying that, Baekhyun? Is this really you?" I ask.

 

He laugh. Gosh his laugh. I wanted this side of Baekhyun on by myself.

 

"This is me, Chezka. This is your Mr. Arrogant, Byun Baek Hyun." He says and kiss me on the cheek.

 

I wide my eyes. Gosh this man, "stop." I push him slightly.

 

His hands are still on my waist. Keeping me locked in his arms. He smiles sweetly.

 

"Do you love me, Baekhyun?" I ask.

 

"So so much." He says and leans in to kiss me again.

 

"Gosh, stop for awhile." I push his face. He laugh, "do you really have to be this cute. And gross, did you read my mission?" I look at him.

 

"Hmm," he nod, "and I found it so so so cute." He grins.

 

Is this really that arrogant Baekhyun? I mean, he's totally changed. Look at how cute he is! I feel like I want to keep him in my room. Lol.

 

"Duh, you're so gross."

 

"But cute."

 

"Whatever."

 

"I'm sorry." He look at me, deep in the eyes, "I said something bad to you. Erm, you won't grow old alone. I'll grow old with you." He says and rub his nose with mine.

 

I smile, "yes yes. I accept your sorry." I hug him and rest my head on his chest.

 

"I love you." He says the three words!

 

And I swear I can hear his fast heartbeats, "I love you too."

 

-

 

3 Months Later.

 

I still have this scarf covered my eyes. Baekhyun lead me to somewhere special, he said. I'm really eager to know where is that place. He let me sit on a chair and whisper to me.

 

"Chezka, I love you so much."

 

I giggles and he take off the scarf. I open my eyes and look around me. It's my own house. But he decorated it to a little bit fancy. I spot a banner and it says something that make me want to drop my tears.

 

Will You Marry Me?

 

I look on the table, dinner table, there's a small box. I take it and open it. It contains a ring. A beautiful ring. I look at Baekhyun, he's smiling shyly.

 

I walk in front of him and he look at me. My smiles slowly fade off. Making him worried.

 

"Why? Don't you want to marry me? Why are you behaving like this? Chezka?" He keeps questioning and at the same time I wear the ring.

 

I show at him my finger. He froze. He bit his lips and mumble tease before hug me tightly.

 

"I love my adorable Baekhyun. Why wouldn't I marry him?" I say and pull back from the hug.

 

He leans in and kiss me on the lips. Deeper and deeper. And the night went great. The greatest night in my life. With my lovelife, Baekhyun.

 

-END-

a/n: Hey, so how is this? I hope this is fine tho. Hahaha. Oh yeah, Chezka is the one who request this so I hope she'll like this and you guys too. ^_^