Mission

Too Late

"This is your mission for a month. I expect you to do a good job, Seungho. You're dismissed." Seungho bowed a little and exited the room. After closing the doors behind him he went straight to his apartment where his younger brother is waiting for him. 

"Hyung!!" Youngjae bounced up and down from excitement.

"Why are you so jumpy, kiddo?" Seungho chuckled and patted Youngjae's head with a grin. 

"Hyung! I got a job!" Youngjae said and jumps up and down again. 

Seungho widens his eyes at Youngjae and pulled him into a hug and pulled back. "You really got a job? Ah! My brother is really amazing! " Seungho exclaimed and Youngjae could only chuckle at his hyung. 

"Seungho hyung, you could stop doing crimes and I could help you out in our rent." Youngjae smiles, proud of his plans. 

Seungho's smile faded slowly and started changing the topic. "Have you eaten yet? I bought your favorite! " Seungho said as he showed Youngjae the plastic bag he's holding. 

"Really? Let's go eat then! " Youngjae exclaimed and trudge his way to the kitchen, Seungho following behind him with a light smile. 

They set the plates down with all the utensils needed and 2 glasses and a pitcher of water. They begin eating in silence until Seungho cleared his throat and put his chopsticks down. 

"Jae, do you not like my job?" Seungho ask,  not looking at Youngjae. 

Youngjae hesitantly nodded before saying, "I don't like your job, hyung. But I have to accept it since it's what keeping us alive and you're the only one I have left. " Youngjae honestly said and started eating again.

They both cleaned their dishes after eating and headed to the living room to discuss about Youngjae's job.

"Youngjae,  so tell me what job you got." Seungho ask as Youngjae took a deep breath. 

"Hyung before I tell you, please don't be mad!" Youngjae said as he lower his head.

Seungho was clueless at first until it dawned to him, "You're a e?!" Seungho exclaimed and Youngjae widens his eyes. 

"What? Ew gross. No way... Listen hyung, I only got a job at a hotel. " Youngjae slowly but surely said every details. 

"So you're a janitor at a hotel? Youngjae do you know there's more nicer jobs than being a janitor!  You became a valedictorian and now you're a janitor only. " Seungho was upset at Youngjae's job but he couldn't help but ruffle Youngjae's hair and just accept it.

"Hyung... What's your mission this time? " Youngjae fidget as he ask his brother. 

"Someone named Jung Daehyun. A rich kid whose parents apparently owns a school. Have to assassinate him. " Seungho answered playing with the mission letter. 

"Why would you do that?  Why assassinate innocent people? " Youngjae ask and Seungho answered what is written in the letter. 

"I don't assassinate innocent people.  This Jung Daehyun isn't innocent at all. " Seungho muttered as Youngjae nods.