Day Before; Masked Morning

This is Overdose

Masked Wolves Lair;

I drew you in closer with all I had, now I can't turn it back



Baekhyun's Point of View

I woke up early like the usual and headed downstairs to find Kyungsoo already up and making breakfast in the kitchen.. Well this isn't new, he's always the first out of everyone to wake up even if I try to wake up earlier than him.

"Hey Baekhyun," I heard him greet while his back is still facing me as he was chopping some meat and vegetables. "Good morning," I greeted as I went over to the fridge and took out a carton of milk before opening it as I chugged it down. "How long have you been awake, Kyung?" I asked while taking a sit on one of the chairs.

I saw Kyungsoo shrug as he thought for a minute, "3  hours if I'm not wrong," he answered shortly before his attention went towards the entrance of the kitchen, "Hey," he greeted again so I turned my head to see who it was.

It was Sehun. Our youngest.

He was still rubbing his eyes while using his other hand to fixed his hair. "Good morning, hyungs," he saluted before taking a sit next to me. I chuckled as I saw him place his arms and fold them over the table before resting his head on it.

"Hey momma Kyung, the maknae is still sleepy.." I grinned. Sehun just groaned in response while Kyungsoo made a face at me. "Don't call me 'momma',"

"Hey I kid! Shall I wake the others up?" I asked before standing as Kyungsoo started preparing breakfast on the table.

"Yes, please do."

 

Normal Point of View

"Yes, please do." Kyungsoo told Baekhyun and so, the other dashed back upstairs to wake the other 3 members.

He decided to goo to their leader first; Kim Joonmyun or mostly known as Suho. Upon entering te others room, Baekhyun couldn't help but be amused of the elders room. It was in every shade of view, which even had a small 'pool' in the middle that you'd think is a carpet. The walls looked wet and cool but its not, Suho had a water bed with draw-in curtains on the side which made Baekhyun chuckle, 'Like a princess~ a mermaid princess?' he thought to himself before walking over to the other.

He shook him gently as he called out, "Hyung.. Suho hyung.. Joonmyun hyung, breakfast is ready. Kyungsoo is calling us.."

Suho groaned softly and opened his eyes, he sat up and nodded.

Baekhyun smiled then rushed out to wake the others as Suho got up.

 

Baekhyun then entered their Phoenix guardian's room or mostly known as Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun happily went inside his bestfriend room and grinned at the rooms temperature.

He and the other almost had the same power which had made them get along ewll.

Chanyeol's room was in the shades of Fire Brick, Red, and Orange. His room temperature was warmer than the other and is the opposite of Suho's. Baekhyun went over to the other and playfully lifted his hand up near the others eyes and emitted a bright light. "O-Ow.. Baek..hyun..S-Stop I'm awake!" Chanyeol growled and covered his eyes which made Baekhyun laugh and retreat his hand back.

Chanyeol sat up and rubbed his eyes, "I'll get you late-" he started but was tted off as Baekhyung ran out while saying, "Kyungsoo made breakfast, now come out, giant."

 

He went to the last persons room, which wasw Kim Jongin's or mostly known as Kai.

He peeked inside and saw that the whole room was dark. Baekhyun pursed his lips. Kai always liked to have all the lights off. So Baekhyun lifted up his hand and a small light appeared. The light emitted from Baekhyun's hands made it possible for him to clearly see the other's room as the usual.

Kai's room was Black and White, the room is really spacious as it only had Kai's bed, a closet and a small table where different kinds of books and maps are.

Baekhyun chuckled as he saw the mess on the floor, he rubbed his nape as he thought of how Kyungsoo will scold the younger for being messy.

As Baekhyun stepped inside to the middle of the room, he got startled as the door shut close and the lights finally got .

 

He looked back to see Kai, holding the switch while rubbing his eyes and is once again shirtles.

"Why are you here so early hyung?" Kai grumbled lowly as he yawned.

"Well Kyungsoo made breakfast~ Lets go down? You're the only one not there yet," Baekhyun smiled while nodding.

Kai then nodded as he pulled Baekhyun out of the room and headefd down stairs to eat breakfast.