First Day

A Fan's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day, for a student, a horrible day for a spazzer. A sleepy Ri-Yeon tries to open her eyes while trying to turn the alarm clock off.

"What the heck is this?!" She yelled and throw the alarm clock on the bed. "Why can't you just shut up?" Talking to the clock as if it will talk. Another sound come. Her phone. She checks it with her shocked. 6:30 AM with a label of 'Time to school. Idiot'. With that she quickly get up and get her uniform on her closet. And took a quick hot shower.

-

"It's still cold. Aish.” She groaned still in a bathrobe, she grabs her phone. "3 message?" She saw 3 messages from an unknown person.

"Idiot. It's already morning." She scrolls the message and saw a Chinese character. 美丽. "Who the heck is this?!" She threw her phone on the bed but suddenly remember that there's still 2 messages.

"Good morning Ramyeon! How's your sleep? Don't skip breakfast or you'll be dead meat! See you in school later!" From her one and only best friend, Hee-Young. They're friends since elementary, they both graduated in a same school. She reply quickly before she wore her uniform.

"Arasseo. Umma XD" The message sent when she's completely dressed with her school uniform. She then checks the time and forget that there's still one message left.

"Ri-Yeon! Ppali!! Your appa is going to work now! You should ride with him to school!" Her mom tries to knock on her locked room. "Arasseo umma! Just a minute!" She yelled for her mom to hear. She then packed her things for school with her phone and then exit the room.

"Honey, don't forget your breakfast." Her mom reminds her. "Okay" She grabs a piece of bread on . "Kajja appa. Bye umma~" She waves goodbye.

"Yah, Ri-Yeon-ssi, go home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter