Time Conscious

Time Conscious

Eunhyuk had always been time conscious. When he wakes up from his sleep, the first thing he would look at would be his alarm clock if he’s in his own bedroom, a wall clock if he’s in another room his wristwatch if he’s in a car. On his way to his destination, he would take a quick glance at the time to estimate if he would be too early or late for his next schedule.

 

The only time when Shindong would be time conscious is when it is time to eat. His stomach would complain first then he’ll find himself looking at the clock or his own wristwatch to see if it is time to eat. Other than that, he doesn’t care for the rest of the time because he had Eunhyuk or their manager to tell him that it’s time to move on to his next schedule or whatever it is he had to do.

 

As much as Eunhyuk cares for Shindong not to be late for his next schedule, Shindong cares to make sure that Eunhyuk would eat because even if Eunhyuk was time conscious with his schedules, he tend to forget to eat when it gets too busy.

 

When Shindong orders food with 3 servings, it’s not because he has a big appetite. It’s because he wanted to share with Eunhyuk.

 

THE END

A/N:  I honestly wished this could have been longer but I don't know how to continue it anymore ^^;;; Comments please?