S P E C I E S

[NEWLY OPENED & ACCEPTING ] F I R S T C L A S S R O L E P L A Y

S P E C I E S

 

I. Vampires

 

        Along the streets, by the alley ways, around the curb, or even within thick crowds, blood thirsty vampires roam the surface of this earth freely, spared by the unknowing eyes of humans. With their heightened senses they are able to pick up the scent of blood along with the sound of hearts pumping rapidly in fear even from a mile away. They are brutal and merciless, especially when they are blinded by their own hunger.

 

 

II. Werewolves

        

      Having control over two very different worlds, these half-wolf and half-human creatures can be found within the very heart of forests. As humans they can seem and act quite normal, however one must not be deceived for hiding behind this facade is a vicious and instinct-driven beast. Be careful not to lose yourself within the forest, for as soon as you hear piercing howls echo from a distance, it is advised that you run, run very fast and do not look back. Because surely, you are currently being hunted down.

 

 

III. Reapers

 

        Soldiers of death as we call them, are creatures who literally have our lives in the palm of their hands. They feed on the souls of the departed and bring them to their rightful afterlives. A simple inhale of their breath and any living being can end up lifeless. They are strongest in periods of war and battle, and they are usually seen by the sick or dying. If a reaper appears before you, it’s best that you prepare for your last breathing moments.

 

IV. Demon

        

        These creatures infest the underworld. Sinister and ruthless, they devour human bodies and souls for no justifiable reason. They possess the weak and play with the minds of the hopeless. Of some of their tricks would be their ability to shape shift, creating doppelgangers of people or animals with black hearts and the desire for evil. Charming words and tempting offers often lead their victims to their ultimate doom. One must keep in mind that in the presence of demons, things aren’t always as they seem.  

 

V. Fallen Angels

 

        Lucifer’s army who rained down from heaven. Casted out of paradise, these creatures are considered rebels, laying the foundation of evil in the human world.  Once beautiful, they are now--like all things infernal--transformed into monsters. Their wings are as black as the night, beautiful, big and magestic, however bound by the rule that they are forbidden to soar above the clouds. Unwelcome in heaven, and rejected in hell, Fallen Angels wander in limbo, sometimes appearing in the human world, observing people with envy and despise.