Welcome to para-!

School of Bangtan YOGA

tumblr_inline_n3vmd3bwO81s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin enters the yoga studio and spreads his arms while spinning around] "SOOOOOO what do yall think?"

tumblr_inline_n3vmd7yWH81s8lgjg.jpg[J-hope looks around] "it's okay" 

tumblr_inline_n3vmdhO3ZS1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n3vme4alOZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jungkook and V were too preoccupied giggling and looking at girls] "-hey check out that one over there kekeke-"

tumblr_inline_n3vmdzJgVK1s8lgjg.jpg[Suga pouts and shakes his head] -sigh- "these youngsters..."

tumblr_inline_n3vmdcTOke1s8lgjg.jpg[Jin wore a pale expression and announces his dislike of Jimin's suggestion] "I still think this is a bad idea..."

tumblr_inline_n3vmnuxIdw1s8lgjg.jpg[Rap Monster stands beside Jin and wraps his right arm around Jin's shoulders] "Well we're here already, might as well give it a try - Hey at least there's girls!"

-----------------------------------------------

The girls in the studio stops and stares at the ecstatic Rap Monster.

tumblr_inline_n3vmnuxIdw1s8lgjg.jpg[Rap Monster lets out a sly smile and waves to the girls] "Hey ladies~"

One of the girls walk up to him with a smile.

tumblr_inline_n3vmnuxIdw1s8lgjg.jpg[Rap Monster looks at her in the eye and his smile got even wider] "Somebody's not shy ~"

The girl stomps on his left big toe with all her might.

tumblr_inline_n3vmnuxIdw1s8lgjg.jpg[Rap Monster jumps around while holding his big toe] "WHAT THE F- SON OF A MOTHER- F- FU FJFKJFKJKDKJDFKJDKSJL"

The girl turns around and whips her hair in Rap Monster's face.

tumblr_inline_n3vmdcTOke1s8lgjg.jpg[Jin steps in and smiles] "I apologize for my friend's act of offensiveness. We were just charmed by your beauty." [Jin bows in a gentleman-like manner where his arms were in one direction while he kneels a bit with one foot behind the other]

The girls started blushing and swoon over Jin's gentleman act. They started rushing towards Jin and pulling him towards the reception, leaving the other members behind.

tumblr_inline_n3vmdhO3ZS1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n3vme4alOZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jungkook and V starts giggling] "Jin-hyung got da moves!" [The two run towards the crowd and tries to slip in]

But they were quickly met with glares of detest.

tumblr_inline_n3vmdhO3ZS1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n3vme4alOZ1s8lgjg.jpg[The duo hugs each other in a quivering manner and retreats to the group of leftovers] "Taetae... I'm scared ..."

Soon after, Jin was out of sight while he was led into the hallway to the left.

tumblr_inline_n3vmd3bwO81s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin tries to snap the group out of withdrawing as his thunderous clap grabs their attention] "SO! ignoring the events that had happened within the past 3 minutes..." [he stops and stares at the leader still jumping around and cursing] "Why don't we proceed to the reception and get our names down? I can guarantee you this only gets better!"

The bunch changes into their yoga wear and...

tumblr_inline_n3vmd7yWH81s8lgjg.jpg[J-hope glares at Jimin"Oh yeah this only gets WAAAAAAY better!"

The group was met with a bunch of muscle men in tights gossiping about idol boys. The room was decorated with posters of SHINee, EXO, Super Junior, etc.,

tumblr_inline_n3vmdhO3ZS1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n3vme4alOZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jungkook and V sees posters of their group and quickly runs over] "TAKE IT DOWN TAKE IT DOWN!!!"

But it was already too late as the two younger boys were crowded and carried off by the muscle men

tumblr_inline_n3vmdhO3ZS1s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n3vme4alOZ1s8lgjg.jpg[Jungkook and V sticks out their arms and cries] "HYUNG SAVE US!!!"

tumblr_inline_n3vmdzJgVK1s8lgjg.jpg[Suga turns pale and faints]

tumblr_inline_n3vmd3bwO81s8lgjg.jpg[Jimin was quick to catch Suga and rests the fainted hyung's head on his lap] "YAH! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!!! I'll get you some water so stay right th-" [He looks at Suga and pauses with an big 'O'] "On second thought, you're doing a great job" [Jimin quickly dashes to his bag but...]

"HEY TONY I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!!!" One of the muscle men spots Jimin with a pointed finger and calls out to the rest - They quickly run towards Jimin and carry him off alongside Jungkook and V

tumblr_inline_n3vmnuxIdw1s8lgjg.jpg[Rap Monster just stares from the doorway"What have we gotten ourselves into..."

tumblr_inline_n3vmd7yWH81s8lgjg.jpg[J-hope reaffirms Rap Monster with a pat on his shoulder"it's the beginning of a new era..." [He looks at the leader and nods in agreement]

tumblr_inline_n3vmd7yWH81s8lgjg.jpgtumblr_inline_n3vmnuxIdw1s8lgjg.jpg "RUN!!!!" 

But as soon as they turn around, the two rappers were met by a tall muscular man in leather.

tumblr_inline_n3voh8DqFs1s8lgjg.jpg

"I HAVE COME MY PRETTIES!!!"

============================================================

This marks the end of the first chapter~ how will the boys get themselves out of this mess? What will happen to the maknae line? Will Jin get involved in a harem? And WILL SUGA EVER GET HIS WATER?

Join me next time as the story unfolds into a mess of epic proportions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This series was sponsored by

tumblr_inline_n3voo4iBRN1s8lgjg.gif

Leather! you know you're worth it~