1/1

Call Me “Noona"

Youngjae woke up and blinked his eyes against the bright sunlight. “Daehyun?" He moved the covers aside and sat up. It wasn't like Daehyun to wake up before him.

 

Youngjae walked out of the room and down the hall silently. Once near the kitchen he called again, “Hyung!"

 

In the doorway, Youngjae froze. “Hyung?" He stared at Daehyun's backside. Instead of a shirt and pants he wore a light pink dress. His hair was much longer (a wig, hopefully) and curly.

 

Daehyun turned and Youngjae saw his boyfriend's face powered with make-up. His lips were a light shade of red and his cheeks were as pink as his dress. 

 

“Call me Noona." He smiled and batted his eyes.

 

Youngjae stood a moment longer before attempting to speak. “Uhh. Um what have you d-done with my boyfriend??"

 

“What do you mean?" Daehyun tilted his head and pouted. When Youngjae stuttered again, he walked over to him, bouncing slighlty.

 

It wasn't until then that Youngjae noticed. “Hyung! What's in your chest??" He turned his head and backed away.

 

“Noo-na" Daehyun corrected, moving his hips with each syllable. “And do you like them?" He touched his chest (filled with something).

 

“Ahh no no no no," Youngjae shook his head and repeated no as he made his way to the table. He sat down and Daehyun followed him and sat on the table. His looked just as stuffed as his 's'. “Why are you doing this, hyu-"

 

“Noona!"

 

“-Noona?"

 

Daehyun sighed. “For youuu~"

 

“What? I never asked you to cross-dress..." 

 

“But recently you've been talking to a lot of girls. And I thought that maybe that's what you wanted."

 

Youngjae chuckled and kissed Daehyun's cheek. “If I wanted a girl, I wouldn't be dating you. No please take that off."

 

Daehyun laughed and pulled off his wig, his hair was messy and ruffled. He pulled out two apples from inside his dress. “I have to go in the room to do the rest." 

 

“Don't forget to take out your fake too!" Youngjae yelled to Daehyun as he walked down the hall.

 

Daehyun turned to smack his and shouted back, “This is mine baby!"