Sentimental Fantasy

The Hidden Letter - Sentimental Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ ✿ ⌨ 

To the you that made my heart flutter, to the you who made me go wild, thankyou for all those times.

You may never even notice that you are the one making my heart race, you are the one in my mind all day. You may not even know that all my tweets were about you, all my instaposts were made for you. You will never know, how you always make my day.

I may sound crazy, act stupid. But do you know? It was done so that hopefully you’ll notice me. All those ‘coincidence’, those walks across your classroom, those meetings at the locker, everything was on purpose. It can sound really creepy how a girl is able to memorise your number, your timetable, and try to meet you at any point of the day.

Yes. It’s really creepy. But you’ll understand when you are in love.

I knew you since Freshman year. You aren’t the best looking guy, aren’t the cutest looking guy, aren’t the most popular kid, but for some reason, I fell for you.

Your smile mesmerised me, and I was captivated. At that point, you were that nerd that I stupidly loved.

Sophomore year and we met again. Same old nerdy guy, but grown by a little. He talked to me, chatted with me. I thought I was having the time of my life. But I didn’t know about cherishing at that time. We slowly lost contact, and the coincidence bumps in the hallway now does n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter