This is an order!

This is an order
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For her 18 years living in this world, she never felt this way... Her life ruin... Her parents gonna got divorce... She never thiought this would happen... Now, her mind went blank... She is not sure who she is suppose to blame... 

"hayoung... What time your going back today?", Madam Oh ask... 

"I'm not sure yet... I'll just walk home...", hayoung smile at her mom... 

"I'm sorry... But, this is only the way my child... Your father..."

"Stop, mom... I don't to hear about that today... That will ruin my mood...", hayoung grab her bag and go to the main door... 

"your breakfast?"

"it's okay... See you later...", she waves at her mom and left... 

"it's all your father's fault... If he doesn't marry another woman...", Madam Oh sigh... She can't regret it... It's her decision... 

 

☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓

 

At school, in class 3A

 

"Hayoung-ah... Everyday is always the same...", Bomi looks at the classroom's door... Full of men... 

"Give me a break... It's not for me... It's for her...", Hayoung point out at Minah who is receiving many present... 

"But, your pretty too babe...", Bomi pout... "Look at your present... Oh, what is this? Omona, my favourite chocolate, cadburry!!", Bomi give a glance at Hayoung... 

"Take it...", Hayoung look at other side... 

"Really? Gomawo...", Bomi open it and start to bite it... 

 

"Oi, it's the ice prince!! Oh, he looks pretty today too...", Minah admiring from afar... 

"Jin? What about my baby tae?", Hyeri looks at the window searching for taehyung... 

"My lovely bro is here already?", Kidoh get into the room and look aat the window as well... He gives his killer smile and big waves at them... 

"Jin hyung! Taehyung!"

Taehyung looks up smiling and waving back but, Jin only shook his head...

"They look so awesome today as well..."

 

Hayoung roll his eyes... What is so great about that ice prince? So damn quiet... 

"hayoung-ah... Don't hate people so much... Or you will stuck with that guy...", Bomi poke her then wink... 

"Mwo? Yah! I'll never fall in love with someone that quiet... What makes his mouth so heavy? Maybe when he talks, diamond will come out too..."

Bomi just chuckle with Hayoung's word and shrug... 

 

☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓

 

Break time

 

All students start to gather around the canteen... And of course Kidoh is one of them.. 

"What does my hyung want for supper?", he raise his eyebrow... 

"not sure yet... Wae?", jin looks at Kidoh weirdly... 

"ani... Just want to buy for you..."

"he loves you, hyung... That's why he cares for you...", taehyung laughs... 

"yah! You kid...", kidoh glare at taehyung... 

"what? You want a fight? Come on..."

"will you guys stop? Or you want me to kill you both?", jin make his voice clear... 

"sorry..."

"sorry, hyung..." 

 

At the other hand, Minah and the gang keep on spying on them... She can't stop snapping Jin's picture when jin is manly... With Kidoh and taehyung, his act will change into 360 degrees... He'll start to laugh and act manly maybe because he is the eldest among them... 

"I think, am going to die if I keep on looking at him...", Hyeri spoke suddenly... 

"oh, my baby tae..."

"woman in love... That's what they call...", Minah mumble... 

"you really love him that much?", Hyeri ask... 

Minah just nod... "Am going to confess..."

"Eh? Really? Why? When? Where?"

"Obviously because i love him, gal... Tomorrow, at the school rooftop..." 

"uwaaa... Your so determine... Should i help you with anything?", Hyeri blinks her eyes... 

"just make sure no one interrupt... Especially both of that disturber... Got it?"

 

"Hayoung...", a man come and give her a card... Red one with a heart design... 

Hayoung sigh a bit... "Thanks... But, i don't need it... I'm sorry..." 

No need to look the content, she's very sure about what is written... Maybe, like 'i have seen you for a long time... Will you be my partner?' or 'you are pretty and i can't keep my eyes away from looking at you... Be my other half?' Not only love letter, it might be reminder letter too... 'stay away from my bf... Do you think your too pretty?' or 'you plastic! Why did you make him to reject me? Just be aware! Am gonna crush your plastic face!'

Hayoung hates it! What? Plastic? Who say I make plastic surgery? This is 100% my original face, you idiot! 

"But, please... At least, read it...", the man pleading... 

"Why? So I can throw it in the dustbin?", Hayoung gets up from her seat... What is in her mind is to just get in the dance room... Only one way to let her mind free... Ballet... 

"Hayoung! Where are you going?", Bomi get confuse when she see hayoung going somewhere else after she just bought stuff to eat...

"Anywhere..."

Bomi just smile... She understand that... That's mean hayoung doesn't want to be disturb... 

 

☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓

PE Class

 

"Hayoung... Let us play together... Join our group, ok?", ask Eunji and Namjoo... 

"No worries... Our group will win if am in... Right, bomi?", Hayoung pull Bomi's hand...  

"By the way, play what?", ask Hayoung clueless...

"Play netball!", Eunji smiles... 

Netball? That is my enemy... But... Smile, hayoung... Smile...

"Netball? I... i like netball... Haha...", hayoung goes into the ring... 

"Oh, it's Hayoung queen! She play netball? New info!", a man write down on his diary... 

"Hayoung... Be ready.... Our enemy is Minah...", Bomi point at Minah... 

"That girl... Eeei!! I hate her...", Hayoung bit her lips... But, how to beat her? Am weak in netball... Ah.. Whatever... 

"who is center?", ask the referee... 

"hayoung, you be the center... Your tall...", Namjoo suggest... 

"me?", hayoung point to herself... 

"Minah, our center!!", hyeri cheer... 

"of course, me...", Minah smile proudly... 

"okay, then both of you go in front...", the referee order... 

 

While they are playing netball, the boys are playing soccer... 

"Kidoh! Get my ball... Pass, pass!!", Jin shout to his heart content... His foot automatically pass the ball to Kidoh near... 

"You kick to far...", Kidoh pant... Tired of running... 

"You need more exercise man...", Taehyung pat his shoulder then smirk... 

"that kid...", kidoh make annoying face... 

"hurry! Hurry! 3 minutes left...", someone inform... 

Jin who heard that hurriedly pass the ball to taehyung... 

"that ball is mine...", kidoh steal the ball from taehyung... 

"here, Jin... Get my ball...", kidoh pass the ball back to Jin... 

Then, when the goal is near, Jin kick the ball way to hard... Then, suddenly... 

 

"ouch!" 

"It's queen hayoung!", kidoh can't believe his eyes...

"yah! You crazy man! You stupid, idiot, moron! Asdfgtyhujkopol;erg!!", then she goes black out... 

"Hayoung-ah! Hayoung-ah!", Bomi tap Hayoung's cheek... 

"Otttoke?", taehyung looks at Jin... 

With his cold eyes, he goes at Hayoung and embrace her... 

"woooah!! Queen hayoung and ice prince! Daebak!", Hyeri looks at Minah who is in green of jealousy... 

"woaa...", Minah bit her lips... She don't want to believe it... 

"this is nonsense! Total crap! Bull!", then she kick a dustbin nearby... 

 

☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓ • • • ☓

 

In school infirmary

"argh! That man never want to see me happy...", Hayoung touch her left finger that is hurt... 

"at least, he bring you here... He bring you like a prince... Ok, I think am going to fall for him...", bomi smiles... 

"Oi... Wake up... He'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter