His Invitation

Miracles in 100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2 - 041114

"Hey yeol! Wanna go on a party tonight? New York’s clubs are good choice." Kris asked on the other line.

"Yes sure! I'll be there." Chanyeol who is still on his boxer shorts and cuddling under the blanket, answered without any hesitations. He never missed any club party, bar getaways or any events involving social interactions with other people. This is the life he has been going through, the path he has chosen after her mother left him without leaving any trace.

"A'ryt see you later dude!" Kris replied and ended the call.

Chanyeol dragged himself out of the bed and sat down the small dining table nearby. He poured a small amount of soju and drank the whole shot. With his eyes still half-awake, he poured himself another shot of soju and before he could drink it, a hand swished in front of his face causing the shot glass to slip away his hand.

Chanyeol looked at the shattered glass on the ground and gave a smirk.

“Chanyeol, it’s too early to drink.” Baekhyun calmly stopped him and put away the bottle of soju.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and heaved a deep sigh. “When did you get here? When did you come to New York?” He asked him.

Baekhyun walked towards the bed and sat down. He crossed his legs and loosen his tie. He looked around the surroundings. “This place is smaller than the other places you have been to.”

“Did you have a conference here?” Chanyeol asked. He stood up from the dining and walked towards the bed to lie down beside Baekhyun.

“You’re right. I had a meeting in Manhattan 101. You know, doing some important things for the company.” Baekhyun explained.

Chanyeo’s brows started to meet. “You don’t have to insult me. You don’t have to say right to my face how useless I am in the company.” Chanyeol blurted out with annoyance.

 Baekhyun stood up and gave Chanyeol a gaze. “It finally came from your mouth, then why don’t you try acting like you’re human. You are drinking at this early time of the day, different girls every night, going from different places to another just wasting money and now proving to me that you are really useless.” Baekhyun put his both hands on waist.

He looked at Chanyeol still his brows meeting. “You will never find her Chanyeol. I bet she has gone with some other man.”

Upon hearing those words come from Baekhyun’s mouth, Chanyeol immediately pulled himself from the bed and gave Baekhyun a hard punch on the right cheek. “Don’t you ever again insult my mother or you will receive harder than that.” He threatened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter