Leaving?

Break me not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             I look around the apartment that is once homey and noisy, now it is only a house full with memories I don't want to      recall.

             Is leaving the best choice? i am not sure but I am willing to try. I know I will be hurt and maybe he will never know. 

             I am going to leave silently and disappear without a trace.

             I left my phone on the coffee table, and took my luggage at the door and decide to do the final check of my things  and my memories.

              My leg automaticly lead me to my favourite place in this house, the balcony, i always love the balcony. I feel the breeze blowing my hair messing it up. It bring back memories, after school I always leave earlier than him and stay at the balcony let the natural wind blow my hair dry and when he return home, he will give me a backhug and dry my hair for me.

              These memories will soon be forgotten.

              I move to the bedroom, there is two rooms but we usually just cuddle in my room at night, he just use his room when studying or changing clothes. I move closer to my bed. His smell still lingers on my bed after so long, shouldn't it fade.

             It will be easier if it fade. Nevermind, his smell will be forgotten.

             I move towards the bathroom, the pail, i try my best not to laugh at those days that I use the pail, fill in with cold water and splash it on him if he doesn't wake up.  Those mornings will be forgotten,

             My vision concentrate on the toothbrush that is place inside a couple cup. The cup is already broken along time ago when we fought, I was screaming that i want to  break up with him. Atlast he still make me fall into his sweet talking agian. He stick it up properly and put it in the toilet.

            I rather fight then end up being this, My heart is the same as the cup. However you try there is still a crack there. i softly smiled and close the door.

           I slowly walk into the kitchen, and scoff to myself to see all the dirty plates still in the sink. I hesistantly reach for the gloves and start cleaning it up. I never knew that  cleaning is so hard, we usually clean our plates together, splashing, hugging, pranking. 

           I had enough, I started crying. I never knew it is so hard to forget someone. I never knew that he was such a liar. I never believe there is one day i will end up here.

          I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter