My Beautiful Stranger

My Beautiful Stranger

My Beautiful Stranger

Kim Jongin

 

He flipped through the pages and stopped on a particular drawing,It was a drawing of her,sitting under a shady tree and reading a book.He touched the page gently,and smiled.

          Then the bell rang,indicating it was time to change classes.He kept the sketchbook inside his bag and stood up,ready to move to the next class.Umfortunately for him,the classes her had together with her was none.But,it didn't stop him from trying to get her attention.He knows her classes,he knows her time table.Heck,he even knows where she lives.Call him a stalker,but he's not giving up-heck no,he would never quit.

          Her next class was Korean literature,the subject she had hated the most.She sat down next to her friend,and slipped her hand inside her drawer,searching for a particular something."It's here..."she said when her hand came in contact with a familiar object.Withdrawing it from her drawer,she looked at it-a piece of folded paper.She undid the folds and-as usual,a drawing was there.This time it was a rose,and a message was written below.

"To me,you are more beautiful than a rose."

She smiled reading the message,and folded the paper back to how it was previously.Stuffing it into her pocket,her friend asked her,"Are you whacko?Why are you smiling like an idiot?" "Nothing."

          He fiddled his thumbs,and his friend spoke up."Dude,you okay?"He just smiled,and nodded his head."Today you can draw whatever you like,"their teacher announced,and cheers were heard.He picked up his pencil,and started to sketch something on his canvas.

 

          The bell rang again,this time it indicates the time to go home.Unlike usual,he went home early this time to finish his assignments that were piling up into mountains."Oh no!"she exclaimed."What's wrong?"Her friend asked,concerned."I forgot my book,I left it back in Art class!" "Go look for it then!Before the teacher leaves!"Without another word,she ran towards her destination.

          She opened the door and thanked the heavens the teacher was still there."I'm sorry sir,I left my book here just now,"the teacher smiled,"It's okay.I'm not leaving that soon anyway."She went to the back of the class,where she usually sits and grabbed her book.Relief washed over her as she was walking out.Then her eyes were set on a familiar drawing-The drawing of a rose...and her.

"Sir,may I know who drew this?"she pointed to the drawing."Oh,it's one of our best students' work.His name is Kim Jongin--wait,is that you in the drawing?"She blushed,and said nothing."It is you!My,my!Indeed,a great artist he is."She smiled,"I'll be leaving now,sir...thank you."Then she left the classroom without another word.The teacher sighed,and smiled."Young love."

          She had been grinning ever since she left school.He drew this...Kim Jongin was the one...He's the one who likes me...I'm so lucky!Finally someone who likes me back..."Wow,you really are whacko."Her friend commented."Shut up..."

 

She waited patiently for him to finish his class,and when he did,he stepped out of his classroom-to his surprise,the one he likes was standing by the door,grabbing a hold of his wrist.They looked into each other's eyes,and their heartbeat rates were increased.No one knows how long they stared into each other's eyes,as the both of them thought of the same thing.The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.Then he came back to his senses,and slowly,he leaned down,closer,and closer-and met her lips with his.No one fought back,it just felt so natural.And when the both of them closed their eyes,they felt...complete.

          He pulled away,and took her hands in his,whispering,"Finally I get to be with you,"

"My beautiful stranger."

 


Author's note

Yep,Kai is done :)

I really wish this happened to me.TT.TT

Well,too bad it won't.:(

Anyways,I'll try to write other members' oneshots too :)

I've done D.O.'s,Luhan's,Sehun's,Kris',and this :)

Till next time,Ciao~

~SeoYeonEe