Let it Go

In The Car

 

 

 

 

We couldn’t say anything
and just thought about the forthcoming breakup
we knew but couldn’t say anything
and grew farther apart
just the two of us, in the car

 

The silent was so thick.

 

The tension was rising.

 

The red-haired girl fiddled with the seatbelt apprehensively.

 

The tanned guy clenched the steering wheel tightly.

 

For three years being together, this is their first time being awkward to each other. They really can’t believe their relationship will be ended like this. All the memories replayed like a broken tape back of their mind. Their heart were hurting, it really was.

 

“D-Do we have to do this?”  The guy spoke out first after a long time they kept quiet.

 

“I-it’s for the best, Jongin. Maybe with this, we can figure out what is our feelings to each other clearly.” The guy closed his eyes for several seconds before opened it back, “Why? Why you suddenly decided to do this? Why after three freaking years? Tell me Sojin.” His words came out remorseful. It sounded cracked too, maybe he refrained himself to let his tears fell out.

 

“I don’t know, Jongin. We’re getting busier with our job and don’t you notice? We getting far apart from each other?” Sojin let her eyes scanned over the masculine side profile of the guy that succeed in stealing her heart for a long time.

 

“I told you, I’ll try to make things work out, just give me some times, I- We can do this. Sojin you know how much I love you right? Please stay?” Jongin grasped her slender fingers possessively before kissed it with love, “Can’t you stay with me love?”

 

Sojin reluctantly pulled away her fingers from Jongin’s grasp, “I-it’s for the best. I’m sorry Jongin, I hope you live happily after this.” She pushed the car door half-heartedly, before stepped out. She need to fight the temptation to stay with Jongin. It’s for the best, Sojin. You need to do this, your future waiting you.

 

“Sojin…Sojin…please.” Sojin closed her eyes briefly before continue to walk ahead, let it go, he will be okay without you. He can do it, just forget about it and go.

 

“S-Sojin, please…w-why?” Jongin mumbled between the sobs, he let the tears that accumulated at the brim of his eyes fells. He lose in his own love war. He want to go and chase her, but his legs were too numbed for that.

 

Flight to London will be depart for another ten minutes…

 

Jongin gritted his shirt slowly hearing the buzzed of announcement, the flight…where Sojin will left him. Let it go Jongin, you will be fine. She will be great without you, you’re just fling for her, let her go. Let her go.

 

With the last words he wiped away his tears before started the engine and drove away.

 

Goodbye, Park Sojin.

 

Goodbye to our love.

 

Goodbye to our memories.

 

Many cracks have formed between us
we can never see our old selves again

I loved you
I really loved you
But now I want to forget you

 

 

 

 

 

 

read and evaluate.

enjoy.

Subway