Chapter 2

Grown Up Boy

“Raebin! Catch!” it’s just 4 am in the morning, but the market is already up. Passing the baskets of fish and other products.

The girl quickly holds the bag of vegetables. She works at the market every morning with her best friend slash brother.

“Hey. Be careful!”

“I will Miss love of my life.”

“Aye. You rot!”

“No. You’re preserving my sweet love for a long time now. When are you going to eat it? Hm?” The boy looks at him with a pouty lip.

The girl gives the bag of vegetable to the vendor. “Miss, you should give him a chance. Oh, what a handsome boy. You should be treated well. Miss, go date him already!”

“Ma’am, if you know what kind of handsome man is him.” Raebin shakes her head.

 

“Myungsoo, I’ll be going, I have the morning shift. Bye!”

“Take care. Call me, ‘kay?”

“Take care. Pick up, ‘kay?” They smiled to each other.

Raebin knows Myungsoo’s feelings for her. Right now, she doesn’t what they are. Humans, is it? She doesn’t know her feelings well. She likes Myungsoo. However, she’s not sure of him being with her. She can’t imagine anything.

 

“Good Morning!” Raebin pushed the door of the coffee shop. The sound of the bell move around the place. She’s been working there for a year. She loves coffee since young. So, it’s one of her dream job.

 

“Oh, you’re taking the morning shift?” Her boss,  Minseok asked.

“Yes. The newbie asked me if can changed our shift for just a month since she’s working out some documents. So, I agreed. And I heard, lots of good looking customers go here at mornings. Why not right?” She smiled while getting her uniform on the locker.

“Aye. Myungsoo is not enough, huh?”

“I’m seeing his good looking face every day. I need some fresh air!” She hollered, giving Minseok a glare.

“Okay! Go dress up. We’re about to open!” Minseok said while wiping the counter.

“Okay!” She got into her uniform and turns the “open-closed” sign on the door.

 

“Raebin, can you do the delivery. Don’t worry, it’s on the school near the shop. You can take a cab or ride the bicycle if you want!” Xiumin asked.

“Hm. Okay. Shinye, can you take their orders please.” Raebin quickly removed his apron and packed the orders. She took the room address and head out. “I’m taking the bicycle! Bye!”

“Be careful!” Xiumin hollered.

“Yes!”