Chapter 1

Grown Up Boy

“Look at her, a very hardworking person. I hope you’ll be like that for our company.” The flawless woman said to the young man beside her. She saw a vendor talking to her vendors while having a nosebleed.  The young man bowed slightly. “I will Mother.”

The sounds of horns are wandering the road. Shiny lights and the cold wind are brushing the cars. Vendors lined  into the streets. Families are having their good time with themselves. But, the young man in the car is an exception.

“You already said that last year as your new year’s resolution. Enough of it.” The young man twitched. He gritted his teeth as he made a fist. He knows he is not a trash, jerk, bastard, a useless son. He knows he can do anything after he made himself clear and ready.

“I can wait. But not too long. I know that the key to success is patience Sehun. Patience. I’m giving you my patience for so long. Please, take my words hard.” The woman made sure her voice was too hard and loud enough to be heard. “Yes, mother. Don’t worry.”

The traffic moved and they spent the silence along the way.

“Sehun, the sun is too high for your so low lips. What happened? Ah! Your mother again, right? Aye, you need to make a move.” The boy with a sharp jaw line hollered while getting a drink on the dispenser. “You know it already, so stop throwing questions.”

“Relax bro. It seems that your mom is expecting you to be a monster so you can destroy all of your business enemies.”

“He’s right. Well, all of our parents do it like that, right? Yesterday, my father said, I really need to be married after we graduate. I know it’s cliché but, I know I don’t have to do that.” The dark haired man said while munching to some chips.

“Yeol, it’s called, the easy way, be married, have a baby boy, raise it, make him an heir, done.” A tanned skin man said while throwing his hands.

Sehun is out of his mind. Thinking of how he can make his mother proud. He’s been in a tough stage since he made his way to middle school. His parents said that he would be the owner of their business after college. He knows that since he had his open mind. He already saw that on television. He can relate to his friends.

“Sehun, can you take the easy way? Now, there’s a lot of good-looking lady heir. They are y yet too innocent for business.”

“No. My parents said I can marry anyone I love as long as she has the standards.” His friends ‘woo’ and nod at him. For Sehun, his parents know where they have started. They started because they love each other, and not because of arranged meetings. They want their son in a straight and well-built path.

“However, do you know what is ‘standards’ for them, huh.”

“I hope so. Well, they were arranging meetings for me, I think they were my choices. But some of them were too old for me.” Sehun said while shaking his head. He is too young for them.

“Oh. That’s bad then. I think, I just need to look for a y, young lady heir of a big company, make a issue then go marry her.” The jaw-line boy said.

“Me too. We can have a good catch then.” The dark haired man gave him thumbs up.

“Well, wish us luck then. We don’t need to stress ourselves right now. Let’s go.” Sehun said.