....

Why do i have to be the one letting him go?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Why do i have to be the one letting him go?...

 

 

 

~ " Is there really no other way?"
" I'm sorry, [Y/N]-ah."
" Then goodbye it is for us."

I gave him the last hug before turning around to go to the other direction. I wiped my tears away and continued walking. ' I'm gonna miss you, Kai-ah..', i thought in my head. Today is our parting day. Time to think about my own future now..


Actually, we never wanted to part. But Kai has to get married to another girl which isn't me. In the other hand, me... I have to move on. No, scratch that.. I NEED to move on. It's useless to even cry about it. Why? It is already our fate to end like this. Even if it hurts, who can change it?

Right now, i'm breaking down. I know that i said that tears were useless but it just kept flowing. I don't know what came over me.. On my bed, knees over my chest and arms hugging my legs. I didn't change my clothes or even clean my makeup. My shoes were still on, coat and even my bag is still in my hand. Changing or taking off a thing was hard for me to do at the moment.

The rain outside kept on pouring just like my tears. The sound of thunder and the lightning was as bad as my mood right now. Clearly, i feel like i wanna punch the wall but that was only my mind. My body acted the opposite. Walking to the kitchen and drinking water to ease the dehydration i was feeling.

But not long after, i took out a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter