Chapter 1

The Adventures of Wu Sehun, Wu Jongin, Cho Minki and Cho Sandeul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wu Residence

 

 

I woke up in a unfamiliar surrounding when I look around I noticed its not my room but its a room full of bubble teas!!!!! I jump off the bed and look around my surroundings. OMG!!! take note I only know that expression because of auntie Baekhyun he always says that when my mommy do something I don't even know what my mommy does to make him says that. Anyways back to where we are I can't believe I'm already living at my dream house!!! You know I always and keep telling my parents that if we can't have a house of bubble tea at least they should have make a room for me an exclusive room with unlimited bubble tea stored that's what we call heaven (-/\-) amen ... I keep walking till I saw a golden door and there is my name in printed in bold golden letters WU SEHUN and since my name is there so I'm allowed to open it don't look at me as like I'm doing anything bad Sehunnie is a good boy and besides mommy told me that its yours you have a right on it unless its not yours and you want to borrow it or look at it ask for the permission of the owner first if they don't want it to show to you then okay just shrug actually the shrug part is my daddy's teaching don't tell it to mommy cause his going to wushu my daddy which is quiet scary o...o uncle Chanyeol experience my mommy's wushuness okay I'm going off topic again, I open the door slowly who knows what might be there inside and I didn''t see Jongin my brother and he likes to do pranks mostly to me and my cousins did I tell you about my cousin's they're both cute but I'm the cutest so don't argue their mommy is my daddy's older brother ... wait  should I say sister but auntie Sungmin is a guy as do my mommy bleh ~~ anyways the both of my cousins are cute Minki or what they always call him Ren his one year younger than me but believe me that kid is evil as in eviiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllll~~~ and his brother Sandeul-hyung his evil too but not too much he likes bubble tea too as do auntie Sungmin and my mommy I think the saying is 'it runs on the blood' as far as I know since bubble tea is mostly liquid it flows not run, get it? let's back to where I'am when I open the door I slammed it hard haha *evil laugh* and there I saw a bubble tea but mind you its not just an ordinary bubble tea that we usually drink that bubble tea which is in the middle standing proudly on a table have a lot of pearls *-* when I say a lot as in A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm not drooling believe me I'm not pfftt... so me being the devoted bubble tea drinker runs to where the bubble tea and reach my hands towards it I keep running but it seems the bubble tea is getting out my reach its getting far away its becoming small to my vision I force my small legs to run-bet you I will grow up like my mommy and daddy did you see their height? GIANT-I need to get that bubble tea its once in a life time, once a blue moon or what kind of once people says. I keep running but the bubble tea is just like a big dot on my vision.

 

 

"Bubble tea!!! Don't run! I need you in my life!!" I keep reaching at my precious bubble tea when...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THUD!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun immediately sit up from his slumber dream shock at the loud thud and annoyed that he didn't get his bubble tea, he decide to look at his surrounding only to find himself staring at his brother whose now laying on the floor with half of the comforter covering his one feet that still laying on the bed but most of his body is on the floor his tan tummy is showing. Sehun plop down again on the bed pouting how nice of his brother to plan to lay on the floor again, his going to close his eyes again and go back to sleep when he remember what day is...

 

 

 

OH!!!!

 

 

 

Sehun throws his comforter, flying to his brothers sleeping form who didn't budge, he fixed his pillows putting it properly or how he remember it before he sleeps then he runs to his brother pulling his comforter then throw it again.

 

 

"Jonginnie!! Wakey!!" he then shakes his brother's shoulder who still didn't budge.

 

 

 

 

He looks at the door any minute their mommy is going to go on their room to attend them and his-i-like-sleeping-on-the-floor-brother is still lying on it and won't even wake up!

 

 

"Kai!! I said wakey!! Mommy is going to be here!!" no response.

 

 

"Mommy!" Sehun shrieks.

 

 

 

 

After hearing his brother daily shrieks of mommy, Kai bolted from where he is lying climbs on the bed and shouts.

 

 

"I swear! Mommy I'm not sleeping on the floor!" but there's no response and when he looks around its just him and his brother whose blinking with 'what-happen-look.

 

 

"Hunnie!~ whad didja wake me ub?" Kai whines burying his face on his pillow.

 

 

"Cause mommy is going to be here?" Sehun tilt his head cutely, as on cue the sound of door knob being twist and creaking of the door indicating there mommy is here.

 

 

"Good morning my handsome cutie babies." the two kiddos already all smiles hearing their mommy calling them handsome forget the cutie.

 

 

"Good morning mommy!~" Sehun greets while running to his mommy and hugging his leg.

 

 

 

 

"Morning handsome, did you brush your teeth and take a bath?" Tao asked poking Sehun's nose, but the kiddo just grins means he still not doing it then he goes to his other son whose sitting on the bed.

 

 

"Let me guess..." Tao taps his chin "You just woke up, too?" and he receives another grin.

 

 

"What should I do to the both of you?" Tao smile at his two sons.

 

 

He walks to his son's drawer and get some clothes and then fixed Sehun's and Jongin's bed properly and put each clothes to their now properly fixed bed. He look at Jongin whose any minute going to pass out again so he ushered him to take a bath too, he let little Jongin to get inside the bathroom he saw Sehun trying to scrub his back taking pity of his maknae he walks near him then help Sehun making the latter grin widely at his mommy.

 

 

"Jonginnie start washing yourself now then I will scrub you after I'm done with Sehunnie."

 

 

"But mommy I want to sleep more~" whines little Jongin whose making himself comfortable on the bathtub.

 

 

"Want me to call your daddy?" Jongin bolted just by the mention of his daddy.

 

 

"Nooooooo!! Mommy noooo!! I love daddy but no!" Jongin makes a X form on his hands. Tao just chuckled.

 

 

After bathing both boys keep running around their room hands full of powder which they get from their mommy and trying to throw it to each other.

 

 

"Boys!~ That's enough, your daddy is waiting downstairs you don't want an angry dragon eating your pancakes because his hungry and were not there." at the mention of angry dragon and pancakes the two stops running and immediately runs to their mommy to help them get dress.

 

 

"Why the three of you taking so long?" a sudden voice echoed on the room making them look at the door to find a man leaning on the door frame and smiling at them.

 

 

"Daddy!!!" Jongin and Sehun shouts running at the man, the man crouch down and hug his two boys.

 

 

"Wow! My boys smells good not stinky anymore.”

 

 

“We’re not stinky!~” both boys whines, while pouting and mumbling how meanie their daddy is.

 

 

“Okay, okay~ boys! that's enough let's go down now and have our breakfast.” Tao walks towards his three boys, he kiss Kris' both cheeks and picks up Sehun while Kris picks up Jongin. They left the room of their kids and start going downstairs.

 

 

“Mommy which grandparents the Wu, the Huang or the Cho?” Sehun asked while poking Tao’s left cheek.

 

 

“The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter