TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLESTAR

Every Happiness❤ has its Nightmares☁ϟ ---one shot 10 yrs later

10 YRS LATER

Collecting the groceries was a nightmare especially when kyuhyun had to take his seven year old daughter along. He loved his daughter but the basket meant only for some bread and milk had amassed to chocolate, sweets and magazines. Walking back through the park kyuhyuns daughter was singing her favorite song.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!"

This song always made her daddy smile. Something he was doing less of now that her Uncles had moved away.

Looking around the near deserted street something caught kyuhyuns eye. Forgetting whether his daughter was following kyuhyun strided over the hill before almost running over to the giant tree in the field. Standing under the tree looking up at he nights sky the tears began to fall.

He threw the paper which was attached to the rock and it landed very high, almost at the top of the tree.
"Wow Kyuhyun, you must of wrote something really good!" She said as she watched the paper land on top of the tree.
"Of course I did, oh and Mina."
Mina threw her wish and it landed quite far, she took a deep breath and exhaled it freely.
"Mina.. I have something that belongs to you." He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a necklace.
"It’s the necklace..I thought I wouldn’t see it again." She stared at it and smiled.
"Don’t lose this again, this only belongs to you." He smiled as he helped Mina wear it.
She grabbed the necklace in her hand as she looked at Kyuhyun.
"Thank you Kyuhyun." A tear dropped down her cheeks.
He helped her wipe the tear and pulled her into a hug, her head leaning against his warm chest.

"Mina why did you have to go, i wasn't ready i.i.i miss you" The tears streamed freely down his cheeks and over his lips just as a cool breeze cushioned his shoulders and chest. Kyuhyun smiled closing his eyes it was as if Mina had never left.

He heard breathless panting coming. Opening his eyes the feeling left him but far from being upset at the disturbance he smiled. wiping his tears he got up and took the bag from his daughters hands and grabbed her hand in his. Leading her to the tree he placed the bag with the others.

Sitting under that tree Kyuhyun was staring up at the nights sky staring past the hunter in the sky a little to the left where the brightest star shone. When something grabbed his leg.

"Daddy why do you always look at the night sky" Kyuhyun forced a shaky smile

"Angel" he paused "Its because daddys very best friend in the whole world is up their looking down on me and waiting for me to meet her there" Kyuhyun was trying to hold back his tears for the sake of his child.

"But daddy, isn't mommy your best friend" Kyuhyun smiled at his daughter

"No because you,your uncle Donghae and uncle Key are daddys best friends on the whole earth" putting a smile on he face he thought 'thats because Mina was soo much more' before he frowned"but don't tell your mother promise?"

"Pinky promise" replied his daughter before looping her tiny finger with his much bigger one

Standing up he held all the bags in one hand and his daughter's hand in the other.

"Come on Mina we better be getting home or your mother will kill me"he smiled at his daughter wiped her fringe off her face and grass off her skirt.

"Okay Daddy"

//////

Walking up the steps in to his apartment building whilst his daughter ran past him inorder to push the elevator button first, he turned back to the night sky.

"Goodnight Mina" before closing the door and turning to return to his life. facing his child he didn't see that certain star just past the hunter in the sky just a little to the left twinkled like a diamond in the nights sky.