Morning surprise

Morning surprise

It was a rare occurrence for me to be up before any of the other members. I usually loved to sleep in, but for some reason, I had woken up early. I thought, I might as well wake the other members up, since we had a schedule to get ready for. I walked around the dorm for a bit, bored since nobody else was up. First I went to wake up Seungho, he always woke up early anyway. I walked towards his bed and shook him awake while I pout out: "Seungho... wake up... I'm bored...". He grunted in response, and that was followed by him squinting as he opened his eyes. 

He had a very confused look on his face. "M-mir? What are you doing here so early? Did I sleep in or something?" He looked adorable when he was confused. He looked around, then back at me. He looked at his alarm clock, which only showed him that it is 7 AM. He looked even more confused now than before. "Nah, I just woke up early for once. I thought, seeing as we have a schedule, I could be the one to wake the group up!" I said, smiling at him. He really was handsome. If it hadn't been for Joon, with his perfect eyes, hair, body, everything basically that had me head over heels in love, who knows what I would do to get Seungho's attention? "This should go down in history books!" Seungho exclaimed. "Mir wakes up early willingly for the first time in history!" I chuckled and shook my head at his silliness. I walked out of the room, heading towards my next target. Lee Joon was next!

I walked into Joon's room. His entire body was covered by the duvet, except from his arm, easily showing he was still there. Instead of shaking him awake like I had with Seungho, I climbed on top of him. I felt him move underneath the duvet and I fell next to him on the free space of the bed. His voice still sleepy, he mumbled out: "Mir... Are you up already?" Oh goodness, when he was tired he sounded even more hot. I didn't even know that was possible. I felt the bed shift again, as I was pushed off of Joon and dragged under the duvet with him. A half awake Joon gave him the hottest look I had probably ever received. Seriously how can one person be so flawless? He dragged me closer to him by my waist. He was driving me crazy. Breathe Mir, I thought. His messy hair was enough to make me mad. I looked down. Oh God. The sight practically paralyzed him with his mouth hanging open.

Joon was clad only in his underwear. His perfectly toned chest and amazing abs was a great sight. It wasn't like he hadn't seen Joon dressed in as little as this before. He had in fact seen him half- plenty of times, but never like this. This time it was no accident or joke, and the way his gaze pierced me in a way that almost made me melt. I found myself staring, but I couldn't stop myself. I also couldn't help but to notice Joon's eyes mentally stripping me. I knew that look, I had used that exact look concerning Joon himself. 

The sound of Seungho's voice brought me back to reality. "Hey Mir, have you woken Joon yet? Didn't you want to wake everyone?" I sat up so that I could free my head from the duvet and reply. "I'm sorry, Seungho, but waking Joon is a bit more difficult than I thought it would be," As I said that I felt Joon's hands on my t-shirt-clad chest, pulling me  downwards slowly. With my voice trembling from the great feeling of Joon's hands I continued. "Can you wake the others for me, please?" Even if we were in different rooms I could hear him sigh. "Fine, whatever you say... " He then grumbled something about G.O. being so grumpy in the morning, barely audible. And with that I was pulled underneath the covers again, a soft yelp leaving my lips.

I was laying in a different position than before, and this time I was forced to face him. I felt my cheeks reddening. The satisfaction was clear as day on Joon's face. His smile making him look devious. "H-hey J-joon maybe we should... um..." I tried. I paused. I couldn't get the words out. I probably looked like a fool. "We should what, Mireu?" He spoke calmly in a tone he knew would make me shiver. I met his gaze as my breath quivered. His dark eyes like oceans of dark chocolate. I felt myself drowning in them. Unconciously I leaned forward. His lips looked so soft. The next thing I know I crashed my lips into his.

He didn't hesitate to kiss back. I rolled over so Joon was on his back. I found my hands exploring his back and chest, wanting to feel every inch of him. I felt his hands doing the same, only his were looking for something. Once the hands reached the hem of my t-shirt, the hands start pulling the t-shirt upwards and exploring the body beneath the shirt. His hands on my body felt like heaven, or whatever the closest thing is. After what seems like forever, we take a break to catch our breath. "I love this new dominating side of you, Mireu." He said, panting. "What can I say? I got tired of waiting." I replied, my breath barely catching up to me. He finally took my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. I gave him a questioning look. "I want to see your beautiful body." he responded in a husky voice.  Suddenly I'm flipped to the other side, putting Joon on top.  He leaned forward and wisphered into my ear."And by the way... Who are to say I haven't grown tired of the waiting as well?"

 


Hi :3

As I mentioned before, this is my first MBLAQ fic. What did you think? 

I just love this ship and felt the need to finally write some Joonmir! I was inspired by the gif at the top of the page. This was originally intended to be a oneshot, but who knows, I might write more.

For enduring my writing have a cute gif of Joon hugging Mir :)