Cuddle

Cuddle

N & Hyuk

 

         N’s P.O.V

“Hyuk!” Where the hell is he? I stop putting one hand on my hip and the other on my forehead. “Hyuk!” Nothing, absolute silence. “I swear to ing god Hyuk if you don’t come out here in the next 10 seconds you’re sleeping alone tonight.”

“No!” Hyuk came running out of the kitchen. “No N-hyung! I like sleeping together! I want to sleep together! Please N-hyung.” Hyuk clung to me tightly on his knees with his arms around my waist. I smiled softly putting one hand on his shoulder and the other on his head.

“Hyukie, listen when I call you okay? There are times when we can play and times we can’t. Now get up and let’s get ready for bed.” I pried his hands off me and helped him up.

“Hyung, are you still mad at me?”

“I-” He looked at me with sad eyes. I smiled lovingly. “No Hyukie, I can never be made at you for long.” Hyuk’s face beamed with delight. Come one Hurry and change.” He ran to our room leaving the door wide open. I chuckled as I walked into, closing it after me.

“Hyung!” He came and hugged me already changed. “Hold me tonight?” I nodded kissing his neck. “Hyung~” Hyuk buried his face in my chest.

“Yes Dongsaeng?’

“I love you.” His voice soft and small.

“I love you too.” I kissed his cheek. “Come on, to bed.” He let go and laid on the bed getting under the covers and waiting fro me. As soon as I got in bed he rested his head on my chest and clung to my shirt. “You’re so cute.” I ruffled his head.

“Mmm, Hyung you’re warm.” I s one hand under his neck, bending it towards me and rested my hand on his head. My other went on one of his hands that was on my chest.

“Sleep well.” I kissed his sleeping head before falling asleep with him.