The House and Preview

DinoDotRawrr [New girl group]

12.jpg

rooms03.jpg

Bathroom Renovation Ideas bathroom remodel and renovation ideas This is especially helpfulsmall-living-room-design.jpg

Preview

 

Two girls walked toward the big house.  Both girls were dropped jawed and amazed. The big white house had lights on showing someone was already inside. The two girls looked at the street address making sure they didn't come to the wrong house. 
 
"Unnie, I think we took a wrong turn or something." The younger one said looking at the house. 
 
"Man!" The older one said with frustration. The older one looked back at the piece of paper she had. She stared once again at the house number and street number, making sure. 
 
The younger one grabbed the paper looking closely. 
 
“Hina, I think we are here.” Yang Aika smiled widely. Hina could only laugh at her younger friend. It wasn’t because it was funny but it was unbelievable. Things like that just make her laugh. 
 
Both had a laugh attack. Aika was laughing because anyone who was laughing just made her laugh for no reason at all. With the sky darkening slowly, the girls walked to the door. 
 
When the door open they found at least eight girls lounging around. Hina’s eyes widened in shock. How was she going to get to know all of them easily. Hina wasn’t the most sociable around but she tries. 
 
Aika’s smile grew bigger with the other people around. She was already having a good feel about this. 
 
“Hello,” A girl said with a welcoming smile. Just with that one word it felt more natural. “My name is Park Eun Rae.”
 
“My name is Yang Aika and that’s Lee Hina.” Aika introduced herself and Hina. Both of the girls bowed their head in respect. 
 
“Hey look I’m almost taller then you,” Aika said with a lot of pride. Aika started going on her tippy toes making herself seem taller then Park Eun Rae. 
 
“Why would you say that?” Hina said with a bit of annoyance.
 
“Your short.” Aika said pointing at Hina. 
 
“Shut up! I’m only 5 mm smaller than you. Baka!” Hina playfully said. 
 
“You’re the baka!” Aika said back. Soon the whole ‘baka’ thing just went on and on. Till Hina got bored and went quiet. She knew how to make Aika go quiet because they were trainee’s together. 
 
***
(To continue later.)
 
(KMLZee)
HEY!!~ how amazing. Do you love the house? It’s so pretty hahaha. Oh and all the bedrooms and the washrooms are all the same. And yes you will have another person with you. I was going to write more but than my sister want’s to go on. TT^TT So later I will make a chapter with everyone else. 
 
Waiting for…
Jay1324
OmgeeKpop
 
________________________________________________________________
 
p.s U-Kiss's new song is AWESOME!!!!!
 
OH I didn't get to thank my subscribers! THANK YOU!!! ^__^