Chapter 2

I still love you (EXO fanfic)

Alex's P.O.V

Oh ! What am I supposed to do now? Think of an excuse Alex. Think!

"Unnie why aren't you eating?" Sophia asked with her mouthful
"Dude don't talk with your mouthful it's disgusting." 
"Yea Alex why aren't you eating? Don't you like it?" JungAh asked
"I'm not hungry. I kinda feel sick." 
"Who wouldn't be after eating 4 slices of chocolate cake and drinking 2 cans of Pepsi. God! You eat like a monster sometimes unni." 
"Shut up Sabina." I snapped back. God she's so embarrassing.
"I'm gonna go to my room. I'll see ya guys tomoz. Goodnight." I bowed down to show some respect to our new guests. 
"Noona" 
"I know Tannie"
"Don't call me that!" BaekTan glared at me. 

Authors P.O.V

That
 night Alex and BaekTan stayed up talking to each other in the garden. (Bold bits is Alex and italics is BaekTan)

"So noona...what have you been hiding from your dongsaeng?" 
"No..nothing." She replied while she kept on itching her eye (even though it's not itching)
"Noona you know the more you itch your eye it tells me that your lying even more. Why are you doing this?"
"Do...doing...what?" She stuttered 
"You're lying to all of us. You're hurting us. Noona I know everything. BaekBeom hyung told me everything. You know we're by your side." BaekTan said worriedly.
"I know" Alex replied by turning her heard to the other side.
"Then why? Why won't you reveal everything to all of us? Knowing we are by your side why are you hiding such a big matter from us Noona. Why?" He yelled. The next thing you knew was that he started crying.
"I can't BaekTan. I can't. I just...can't. If I reveal this everything will be wrong. If I reveal this all of us get hurt and if I reveal this something will happen to us that will break all of us into pieces." She sobbed. 

BaekTan couldn't stand it anymore. He hugged his precious Noona. 

"She told you not to tell right? She told you that if you will reveal this all of us will suffer from the bad consequences." His voice cracked. Alex nodded.

*out of everyone in the whole world why does it have to be my Noona. Why? What did she do to deserve this kind of life?* BaekTan thought.

"BaekTan?" Alex asked while sobbing
"Hmm" 
"Do BaekHyun and EXO oppa hate me?" 
"So far as I know..No. Why what did you do that makes you think they hate you?" BaekTan asked with curiousity.
"JungAh told me that SoHee spread false rumours about me to the Sm artists. She told them that I abused one of their rookies the guy called Jeno. She even threatened him to take her side." 
"So sm hate you because of that?" She simply nodded. "Then why do you still compose and do the choreography for Exo?" 
"You'll find that out soon." She said with a smile.
"But there's something that I don't understand. Why do you record the choreography for EXO, give the video that you recorded to some dance expert or even a American celebrity and tell them to teach the dance moves for EXO?" BaekTan said with a confused expression
"You'll find that out soon." She said with a smirk. "But for now we have to go to sleep. I have to go to my 'ct' session tomoz." She said while yawning.
"Ct session?" He gave her a weird look. Alex gave a long stare when suddenly he realised what it meant. "Oh! Ct session. I get it.......I have no idea what you are on about." 
"Just come with me tomoz to the hospital and you'll find out. If you wanna come then we have to leave the house at 7 o'clock in the morning." BaekTan just nodded.
"Well goodnight my cutie dongsaeng." Alex hugged BaekTan
"Goodnight Noona. And let me remind you something 'I'll always be there for you. I promise' and when I say promise-" 
"You mean it. I know. Thanx Tan. I'll see ya tomoz. Night night." Saying that Alex and BaekTan went to their own rooms.

*you know BaekTan you remind me of Baekhyun a lot and it hurts me badly.* Alex thought.

 

Sorry it was a short chapter guys and a rubbish one. I hope you enjoyed it though :) >.<

I'll try and update on Thursday because I have a lot of revision sessions after school. 
I hope you guys will suscribe to this fanfic.
I'll try and make it more interesting.