August 10th

August 11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoonJi’s POV

“I should go now.” Kyungsoo said sheepishly while he rubbed the back of his head.

It was already dismissal time and at this very moment Kyungsoo and I were standing outside the school gates. We had a small disagreement that caused into a fight.

“W-we’re not going home together?” I asked with a shaking voice. I was a little surprised at his decision.

“I’m sorry, I’m not in the mood to go home together with you.” He said with his eyes not meeting mine.

Never in my life had Kyungsoo rejected my invitation of going home together. Both of us were friends for a long time and I can say that this is the first time that we had a small fight.

“I’m leaving” Kyungsoo turns his back and proceeded to walk towards his house.

`I looked at him in dismay. Our houses were not that far at our school and usually we always stick together after school. I never left my sight at his back that was slowly disappearing in my sight.

I felt like we were a couple fighting for small things that only stupid couples would do, but the sad thing is we were never a couple and I’m the only one who’s stupid between us.

I heavily sighed when I snapped out of my thoughts and found Kyungsoo nowhere to be found. The sun is already setting so I decided to hook my feet of already and walk my way heading home.

While walking, my head was hung down low as I examine my feet and the road that I was stepping on to. I’ve take the detour where Kyungsoo and I always take when we go home. This detour is quite scary if you’re the only one who’s going in it because this detour is empty and not a single person is found walking through this street.

I kept walking and walking until I stopped my feet and looked up only to see someone lying on the streets with blood all over him.

I ran towards that person and knelt down to him. His body was facing the ground so I quickly turned his body facing mine and little did I know it was Do Kyungsoo.

My eyes widen when I saw his chest bleeding nonstop and it looks like he wasn’t breathing anymore. I can sense that someone stab a knife in his chest.

I looked around and saw his bag wide open. I looked at the things inside it and found out that his cellphone and money were missing.

Could it be that he got robbed?

I turned my attention back to Kyungsoo and shook his body.

“Kyungsoo-ah wake up! I’m going to bring you to hospital! Wake up Kyungsoo!” I shouted with a shaking voice but Kyungsoo didn’t replied.

Tears began to fall out of my eyes and my head started to wander around to find some help but unfortunately there was no one around them.

“Kyungsoo! Wake up please! KYUNGSOO!”

 

“AHH!” I shot myself up.

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in my bed. I was sitting on my bed and I was sweating badly.

It was a nightmare.

I breathe heavily and tried to calm down myself. I gazed at my wall clock and found out that it was only 6AM.

I grabbed my phone to look at the date and to see if anyone messaged me.

August  10, 2013

I opened up my messages and decided to text Kyungsoo because at this time my heart can’t stop pounding so fast. I was nervous for a reason.

 

To: Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo-ah let’s go home together after class AGAIN!

 

I send him a message before I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

After I dressed up for school I headed towards the dining room to eat breakfast. Mom greeted my with a smile while my dad was busy reading the newspaper.

“You’re early today.” My father said who was still not letting his eyes off his newspaper.

“Y-yeah.” I awkwardly replied.

My mother lends me a plate and place the food that she cooked on the table.

“I could make kimchi fried rice today so I made American food instead.” She said with an apologetic look on her face. She knew how much I loved kimchi fried rice in the morning before I go to school.

“It’s alright mom.” I gave her a sweet smile when suddenly I felt my phone vibrate from my blazer’s pocket.

 

From: Kyungsoo

Well, we always go home together after school. It’s already part of my routine to send you home after class, YoonJi. No need to remind me. -_-

 

I quietly chuckled at his text and at the same time I was smiling like an idiot.

 

To: Kyungsoo

Just making sure that you’ll really go home together with me. There’s a possibility that you can change your mind though. :P

 

“YoonJi why are you smiling like an idiot?” My dad looked at me while he raised his brow.

“I-it’s nothing dad.” I slightly blushed.

“Don’t tell me you already have a boyfriend.” He said suspiciously.

“Dad.” I looked at him with sad eyes. “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Good.”

“Daeho!” My mother scolded him. “Why won’t you let your daughter have a boyfriend? She’s already at the right age to have one. Give our daughter some love life. I don’t want her to live alone in the future.”

“Unless that boy is qualified to be my daughter’s husband then it’s fine with me but if not..” My father eyed on me.

“Mom, dad I’m going to school now.” I said not wanting to hear what my dad is about to say next. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

“I see.. Take care honey!” I gave my mom a peck on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter