Chapter 1 - Before Meeting you

Decision

 

In the huge empty mansion, the the dark empty hallways were endless. All the lights were turned off and there were nobody around the place.
A suited middle aged man left the mansion, followed by the slamming of the main door.Cursing could be heard as he made his way to his car.

As the sound of the car engine slowly faded away in the distance another sound was replaced in the mansion.Sniffing was resonating through out the whole house.  

Sitting on the side of the bed was a figure crouching and crying.Purple bruises could be seen on her arms and legs.Her tears were streaming down her face endlessly.
She sat alone crying her hearts out with no one to comfort her or give her a simple hug.

What about her family and friends?

Friends...
She only had a few friends that knew of her situation but she tries to keep it to herself until they realise it.
She does not want them to worry about her.

Family?
The man that just walked out of the house was the reason for all this pain and suffering. A person that changed from a sweet and caring figure to one that only provides pain to her.
This person was suppose to be the person that supports her all the way. 
The arms that should be open when she is hurt or suffering.
The ears that shoud be open to listen to her talk about her day or even the slightest unhappiness she have.
The person that should treats her like a princess since the day she was born.
The person she calls her father...

She stood up, she limped her way toward her vinaety mirror.Her knees were giving in with each step she took and pain engulfed her.All the pain that is in her heart.As she looked at the face in the mirror, she wonders to herself."When will this end?"


* * *


At the other side of town, at the business district. Cars were flooded, horns were going off and people were rushing for work. Buildings stood tall and sturdy. 
Among all of these busy life stood a glimming building of Yan holdings. All the workers were hard at work. Trying to finish up the work that was being tasked to them. 
Among them at the highest level, it was the office of their CEO. Aaron Yan Ya Lun.
Being one of the youngest and most sucessful CEO of all time, his influence to this world is remarkable.

As the car drove to the office main entrance, a group of people stood by the door waiting for their CEO to make his way in. The car came to a stop and the door was opened by the chauffer who had rushed steps.

A pair of black shoes was revealed from the door and out came the owner of this building. With scurried feets, his secretary was by his side in an instance.
As Aaron started making his way to his office, Alan followed him with quick steps.  "Sir, the documents you have requested is on your desk. Today you have a meeting with Zhang Director at 10am, followed by Minister Han at 2pm. At 4pm  you will have a conference with Jack from England on the company's marketing ideas." Aaron replied with a small nod acknowleging all that has been said.

As they passed by each employee, they would all bow and said "Good Morning Sir". All of the employees looked up to him and respected him. However none of them saw him smiled before. He was strict and devoted all of his time to the office. He is usually the last few people to leave the office building and one of the earliest. He was a workaholic. 

As they entered his office, he ed his blaser and hanged it on his chair. He took his seat and looked at the file on his table. He picked up his pen and started looking through all of the information provided to him. All of the employees following him made their way out of their office silently not disturbing him. 

Meetings after meetings, he did all of his duties and finished them with perfection He continued with his work not giving himself any break. Hours passed by quickly and he did not even realise it. His phone started to ring and it broke his concentation. As he looked at his mobile at the side of his table it read "Mom".

"Hello?" He said through the phone as he continues to look at his documents. "Aaron dear are you coming home soon?" The crisp voice said through the phone. Although she might have aged but to him she was the most important person in his life. Her voice was always comforting to him. 

"Not yet mom, I still have quite a bit of job to finish off"He said while signing the documents. "But Aaron it is already 7pm. You need to have dinner."She said with a worried voice. At this time Aaron looked up to the clock on the wall. She is right it is already night and he did not have a break since he stepped into this office.

"Okay Mom I will try to be home by 9, I just need to wrap up this. Dont worry about me I've already had dinner" He lied. Although she knows that her son is lying but she will not be able to convince him to put down his work load. He is too much of a workaholic. "Alright... But you promised that you will be home by 9. I hope to see you by then. Dont work too hard. Love you" She said through the phone., I just need 

"Promise. Love you too mom" He said and he hangged up the phone. He was really lucky to have such a loving family. He set his phone to the side remembering to set an alarm to end his job at 8.30 to fulfil his promise to his mom. He looked to the side of his phone and at the photo frame, he smiled at the picture of his family and continued his task.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS!!

Soooooo SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY! I am busy with my school stuff and havent been able to upload. 


I AM SORRYYY. 
I am currently still busy with school and I would try to update as often as possible.

 

I know this news has been long but I LOVED THIS VIDEO OF OUR GUILUN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0hCf1PLlSQ
CHOC MAGAZINE COVER
GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVENT I MEAN IT IS LIKE SO CUTE

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS

HOW IS THIS NOT CUTE

sighs...

I NEED A NEW COLLAB hahah 

Anyways thanks for taking time to read my story guys. I really appreciate it! LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS 

ESPECIALLY TO MY SUBBIES THAT WAITED SO PATIENTLY. I AM SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPDATE. 

Thanks for reading N Remember to subscribe. 

LOVE YOU 
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPPIE