Till I Met You

Till I Met You

Till I Met You

Kris Wu Yifan

 

The rays of sunshine pierced through the curtains like razors,as a middle-aged woman shook her son's body-to which he groaned sleepily.The one thing he hated was that he was pulled out of slumberland.

"Five more minutes,mum..."The lady shook her head,"You're already late for school,so wake up!"He mumbled sleepily,"What time is it..." "Five minutes to eight."Immediately he jolted awake and hopped off the bed,running to the bathroom afterwards.His mother chuckled,He's gonna get angry...

          He sped up every single thing-taking a shower,brushing his teeth,cleansing his face,and even styling his hair.He gave one last spray to his hair when the alarm clock went off.That's strange...He glanced at the clock sitting on the nightstand,and it read:

7:30 a.m.

"Mum!!"

 

 

She,on the other hand was already reaching school.She waved to the guard on duty-she never failed to cheer up anyone near her,because of her smile.She'd smile all day long like she has no worries at all.

"Good morning teachers,"she greeted the teachers standing by the front gate with a bow."Good morning."Then one of the teachers spoke up,"you,can I have a word with you?"She smiled,"Sure,Ms.Yoo."

"See,I need you to do me a favor." "And what is it,Ms.Yoo?" "Since you're one of our best students,I need you to give a counselling session to a student.Student to student seems easier compared to teacher to student.They never listen to us anyway,"She tilted her head to one side,"Who is it,Ms.Yoo?"Ms.Yoo smiled,"So you agree?" "Sure,I don't see it as a problem but still,who is it?"Ms.Yoo clapped her hands like a seal,"Perfect.He's Kris Wu.We're quite worried about him,you know?His grades dropped furiously this time.Help me see what his problem is,and help him,will you?Thanks."

          Admiring that guy's perfect appearance was a great thing,and the thought of her being able to give him a counselling session never left her mind even for one second.The teacher had them meet after school and he was the one who chose the venue.Yes,he had agreed of doing this.And of all places,he chose the rooftop.

She leaned on the wall right next to the staircase,waiting for him to arrive.She giggled to herself,still not believing her crush was going to talk to her for the first time.

          After minutes of waiting,the door finally opened,thus revealing Kris with his black sling bag.Actually he had arrived just after she did,but he didn't open the door to meet her.Instead,he was leaning on the opposite side of the wall she leaned on,calming his heart-he was finally going to talk to his crush for the first time."It's okay Kris.It's fine..."

 

"So...do you want to tell me why your grades are dropping?"she asked carefully."No."Not that he didn't want to tell her,it's just that he was cooling himself,trying not to embarass himself in front of her.

"Come on,seriously..."He looked at her right in eyes and their eyes met;and the both of them swore their heartbeat rates increased furiously."Y-You want to know the truth?"She nodded slowly,not breaking the eye contact.Gathering up all his courage,he leaned forward and pushed his lips towards hers,not planning to pull away.She was still in shock,trying to process what just happened.Slowly he ran out of breath after holding it for so long,and pulled away."My problem is you."She looked into his eyes again,"M-Me?" "The day I started liking you,I just wanted to stare at you all day.I'd play truant just to see you."Suddenly she felt guilty though she should be happy,but she didn't."So...it's my fault?"He smiled at her cuteness,"No,it's just...you drive me insane.You want my grades to go up again?"She nodded."Then go out with me."Her eyes grew saucer-wide,"Are...you serious?" "Let me tell you this.Life was hard,I have to admit.And it didn't get better the next day.Eventually,it got worse each day..."

"Till I met you."

 


Auhtor's note

So...Kris is done :)

So it's up to you whether you want to say yes or no to him :)

What would you say?

~SeoYeonEe