My Snow White Queen [OnKey]

Not A Fairy Tale

 

 

 

On a hill far away, a glass tower perched atop a magnificent castle. The whole room’s sparkling, lights reflected. The tube room’s magnificent and glamorous. Each layer is used to reflect a person's shadow. A cold beauty, who with the ​​beauty alone, able to subdue the king. With the majestic body, able  to make all bowed as he passed. The graciousness in his cunning mind, able to hold the kingdom in hand. He is the owner of those soot black hair, owner of those pouty red blood lips, white marble skin, fox-like eyes dangerously framed with black kohl. A perfect figure, a person who so called the ‘queen’ of the kingdom. He is the only beauty, the almighty in his kingdom. He is that Key.

But there’s another inhabitant in the glass tower. The magic mirror. He is different from others glass in the room. He never reflected the queen reflection. Instead, he appears before a magic mask, telling the truth, answer what was asked. He likes it, he likes to answer the queen’s question. The same repeated question. Because he will always gladly answer that greedy question. Because he likes the prideful smirk on the queen’s flawless face, every time he gives the truth answer. He likes it, when the magic set him to tell the truth, and the truth espoused his answer to pour all the compliment to the queen as his answer. Like other creatures, he began to feel, he could differentiate his own feeling and the magic in him, he liking the queen—too much.

Until the day come—when the reality banged his mask. When he realize that he is just an inanimate object. When he could not utter praise for the queen. He's just a magic object that is intended to express the truth, he can not tell a lie or that's what he feels. The reality is not letting the queen remains in her majesty. God sets the other to occupy a place as his masterpiece. The magic mirror couldn’t change the answer.

“ Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space, through wind and darkness I summon thee. Speak! Let me see thy face.”

“ What wouldst thou know, my Queen?”

“ Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”

“ Famed is thy beauty, Majesty. But hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee.”

“ Alas for her! Reveal her name.”

“ Lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow.”

“ Snow White!”

Days after those different answer was lonely. The magic mirror was lonely. The Queen no longer summoned him. Key too busy destroying his opponent. He was drown in his ambition to restore the answer that he usually—should get.

The queen question might sounds selfishly arrogant, but as a magic object, the magic mirror could saw the insecure between those questions. And a great relief on those naughty smirk after the question’s answered. As a magic object, Onew—the magic mirror's name—could see what a mundane eyes can’t. Such as love, hate, kindness, bitterness, fear, loneliness and despair-

The mirror can only see the souls, the color of them. And the soul of the queen is beautiful, not Snow White beautiful diamond soul —clearly shining, the Queen’s black and blue, its dark color somehow, Onew see it as a covered fragility, a dot of loneliness covered beautifully by chicane, envy, hate, despair and rage. Like a black dim obsidian. It’s beautiful, the soul—the Queen is beautiful.

“Magic Mirror, on the wall, who, *now*, is the fairest one of all?”

“ Over the seven jewelled hills, beyond the seventh fall, in the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs, dwells Snow White, fairest of them all.”

“ Snow White lies dead in the forest. The huntsman has brought me proof. Behold, her heart.”

“ Snow white still lives, fairest in the land. 'Tis the heart of a pig you hold in your hand.”

“The heart of a pig! Then I've been tricked!”

It’s not that beautiful soul the mirror always sees anymore. The queen was furious. His heart flamed red, blinding. Onew the mirror could just watching the scenes on the other side of the magic mirror. He watched the Key devoted all his sweat to the poison crock. He heard Key’s vague laughter as he proudly raised a bottle of poison in his fair hand. He felt the envy and bitterness as Key passed him after changed his appearance magically with evil ambition beneath that black hoody. The queen’s soul blackened, a complete black.

“She’s done! It’s me! I am the one! He will still chooses me! everyone will still under me!.”

An insecure mumble escorted the Queen when he entered the tower. He just gave a glance to the magic mirror without asking anything.

Snow-white was dead once, but then what called miracle happened.

Onew is a magic creature, he can see the trusth, he can see the future, and the queen aware of that. There’s no more question from the blody red lips, when the news came. That snow-white was still alive, and come with the love of her live. Their wedding was held with great show and splendor. But the queen was also bidden to the feast. When he had arrayed himself in beautiful clothes, eyes framed dangerously with the black khol, he went before the magic mirror,

“magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?.”

“o, queen, of all here the fairest art thou, but the young queen is fairer by far as I trow.”

Then the queen uttered a curse, and was so wretched, so utterly wretched that she knew not what to do. Onew could see a hesitation on the queen’ confused mind. At first he would not go to the wedding at all, but he had no peace, and had to go to see the young queen. Onew want to stop the queen, because the magic in him can see the future—the ugly future.

 

Onew could only watch the queen walked to fetch his end from the glass tower across the ballroom. When Key went in and recognized snow-white, and he stood still with rage and fear, and could not stir. But iron slippers had already been put upon the fire, and they were brought in with tongs, and set before him. Onew just watched it, his ‘something’ is aching with fear.

 

Onew watched it, his eyes achingly hurt when Key was forced to put on the red-hot shoes. Onew saw the odd, Key’s eyes went empty as he put the hell shoes on, letting his marbellous feets burned red, and he began dancing like a graceful madness as if he dancing for his own requiem. The color of his soul was fading in each turn of his dance. He stopped abruptly in the middle of the hall and tilted his head to stare through the window, to the glass tower, to the magic mirror. The fear of losing consumed Onew when those pair of eyes stared at him, the kind of the questioning eyes, asking for the same question. It’s second when the world paused, before Key dropped down dying.

 

Heartlessly cruel,

                Vacuous,

                                Arrogant,

                Beautiful,

My Queen.

 

Onew He should be a soulless. He couldn’t be fall in love. He should be just a thing.

The mirror cracked, let the magic leaked, let Onew come out in a black fog as black as the night sky. Sneaked out from the cracks, blended with the night wind, he tried to reach the laying queen, but Onew is just a magic spell which live in a magic world, real air posioning him. He bearly reached the dying queen. His queen was laying there on the cold marble floor, dying.

Onew has witnessed many magic happened behind the mirror, he tried to do the same, hoping for another magic to happen. The ending wasn’t change. How deep Onew kissed the queen’s cold lips, the body stay unmoved. Key’s hair begin to grow white, as the magic spells in his body withdrawn, mixed with the air, leaving him—vanished. So long with Onew, he is a magic spell too, an invincible with a form.

He hovered, enveloped the queen’s body, whispered something in the air.

There’s a relieved smirk on Queen’s lips, before Onew completely vanished with the air, leaving the unbeating heart in the dead body with the silver hair. Key’s body was still beautiful, it didn’t rotten, only the hair was changed, like Onew have had give him the last magic.

 

“you are the fairest, Key—My Queen.”

 

 

 

 

I can’t save your life,

Though nothing I bleed for is more tormenting.

I’m losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

A's something:

 

so, yeah, I dunno, but I thing the queen is beautiful somehow. 

she ihas ambition and all....well--okay--errm. 

I copied the original conv from the original classic one.

and I quote a pharse from Evanescence's My Snow White Queen.

 

 

 

 

hope you enjoy your time~