The MOD

You are Divergent Δ K-Pop Roleplay (NEWLY OPENED FB RP!! ~ JOIN US! MASTER LIST IS EMPTY!!)
G
THE MOD
 
CITY UPDATES
 
 
New Story! - [10/04/14]

Seoul is not as safe as it was a few years ago. Factions are at peace, but for how long? Recent attacks outside the fence by unknown assailants have been reported to the main board.

Who are these aggressors and what exactly do they want? Will the five Factions be able to come together, fight their differences and save their city?

What if Divergents were actually the key to saving the city? What if those people the society feared the most were the saviours?

Come and join the adventure with your favorite KPOP idol!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE MOD - THE LEADER
 
The Mod is the story director!
The Mod controls this Role-Play. If one day, the Mod decides that everyone dies; everyone dies. The Mod is the supremacy.
Its status is one of a God. He will not control your character, but he will definitely control the life of the Society.
The Mod decides - The Mod controls - The Mod knows.

1. Follow what the MOD says.
2. Do not disrespect the MOD.
3. The MOD likes you.
4. The MOD will NOT control your character's life.
5. The MOD is there put more emphasis on the story line so that the RP becomes more interesting.
 
Please, add the Mod HERE