Chapter 1: (Slightly rated)

Midnight's Shadow

“I don’t know about you but, I’m feeling really good right now, you sure you can’t come?” Jiyoung her lips as she locked eyes with her roommate.

“I’m not feeling anything tonight, you go alone,” Nicole stated while reading her cooking book.

“You feel nothing at all,” She flashed her tongue at her.

“At least I can cook,” Nicole shot back.

“Whatever, I’ll be off then!” Jiyoung waved goodbye, “And I don’t need you to get a good looking guy!”

“Prove me wrong,” She scoffed lifelessly.

 

“It’ll be your first time clubbing right?” Luhan placed his arm around Sehun’s shoulders.

“Yeah,” He gulped nervously as they stepped out of the car, “It will just be clubbing right?”

“It depends,” He smiled at his friend, “you’ll be alright. Just have fun.”

“But I heard some girls go extreme and maybe there are some gays with the s and grabs,” Sehun bit his bottom lip as they walked in front of Midnight’s Shadow.

“They’re just rumors right? Chillax man,” Luhan replied as they entered the sweet place, “This is where we separate. Good luck, bro.”

“Wait!” Sehun nearly yelled. He felt as if he was going to pass out so he sat down just ordering water.

“Why don’t you loosen up a bit?” A beautiful woman appeared right before his eyes smiled.

“I-I-I-uh-yeah…” He wasn’t making much process.

“First time clubbing?” She asked, “Here have some of these, you will have fun after this.”

He took the drink and finished it in one go, “W-w-what was that?”

“Flavored water,” She smirked as she scooted over next to him and placed her hand on his knee, “What’s your name, sweetie?”

“Se-sehun-ah,” He curved a smile awkwardly, “Yours?”

“Jiyoung,” She then grabbed his hand dragging him to the dance floor, “How are you feeling now?”

“A little bit better,” He began moving his hips to the music that was being played. As he starts dancing, she corners him, teasing him with a few shakes on his groin. She then faces him and leans in on him while touching his through the tightened jean. His eyes widened, “That feels good.”

She grabbed his hands and led him into the empty men’s room and locked the door.

He smiled happily and stared into her eyes, “What are we going to do?”

“Do you want to feel good?” She asked him while pinning him to the wall. He gulped nervously and took deep breaths.

As she leans in on him, his phone rang. He takes out his phone and answers immediately, “Oh, hyung! Where am I? I’m inside-”

She took away his phone and ended the call. The phone was turned off and placed on the sink. She pinned him onto the wall and kissed him. He pushed her off of him lightly, “Why are we doing this? We just met…”

“What’s wrong with doing this now?” She asked.

“I’ve never done this before…” He avoided eye contact.

She chuckled and leaned in, whispering to his ear, “It’s alright, I’ll lead you on.”

‘I have you now, Oh Sehun,’ Jiyoung thought to herself remembering her high school freshman year when he rejected her.