Flashes (Slightly Rated)

Midnight's Shadow

“Now look into my eyes,” Jiyoung lifted his chin up and locked eyes, “do I look familiar?”

“I-I don’t know,” Sehun looked elsewhere.

She smirked and pecked his neck while he bit his upper lip. As she travels up, she bites his bottom lip mercilessly then on it.

From his lips, he finally let out a harmonious moan followed by short heaves of breaths. Her lips curved upward while working on his lips. It was music to her ears.

Since she was pinned onto him, he placed his hands on her lower back under her light loosened shirt. She grabbed his hands to prevent it from getting anywhere else and d his through his black Levis. Jiyoung loosened her grip and moved her hand up and down continuously until he was almost at the peak of his .

She his and her lips together. He breathed heavily and unbuckled his belt.

She grinned seductively and pulled away from him, “That’s all for tonight.”

He frowned confusingly left with an obvious unfinished business. He grew frustrated and discovered that she was still clothed and buttoned while he had his pants ped partly showing his tightened boxers.

“Kang Jiyoung,” She eye smiled, “Remember this name.”

He confusingly glared at her as she reaches into her bag and pulled out her Galaxy S4, “What are you going to-” He was cut off by the flashes of her phone, “Yah!

She laughed hysterically and flashed her tongue at him, “Oh Sehun, undergrad of Korea University.”

“What?” He was more than frustrated and confused. His brain wasn’t functioning; he was too embarrassed to think.

She giggled while taking various shots of him, “Oh, you’re too cute!”

He covered his face and gained his senses back. He rushed up to her and grabbed her wrists.

“Help me! Somebody! Help me!” Jiyoung screamed trying to get him off of her.

 

“Did you hear that?” A tall blonde man asked the person sitting next to him.

“Friend, I hear voices everywhere. They’re always saying something about love with musical instruments, boy it gets annoying,” The guy pointed at the band that was performing while he drank his drink.

 “I spend too much time with drunkards,” The blonde man shook his head and ran to the screams that lead to the locked men’s room.

He banged on the door, “Are you okay? What’s going on?”

“Help me! There’s a guy in here trying to-” was covered.

“I’ll come!” He checked his surroundings and found nothing useful that may open the door. He then took a step back away from the door and repeatedly trying to kick the door open. With one last hope of strength, he kicked the doorknob off and opened the door only to witness the helpless girl in the arms of the man holding her.

The blonde man popped his knuckles while Sehun let her go.

“No, this is all a misunderstanding!” Sehun cried as the blonde man grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I didn't expect much from you guys LOL. Oh and I LOVED the way you guys reacted XD. Am I gifting ya'll too much? Hehehe, anyway, who do ya'll think this mysterious blonde man is? I don't know myself, kekeke. Thanks for all of the comments, it really made me motivated to write haha!