Kyungsoo and His Pole

Kyungsoo and His 'Best Friend'

A/N: What am I doing with life? Oh my god. Some save me.


 

Kyungsoo couldn't stop sighing. These shows have became a normal thing for him that he doesn't even find them exciting. Game after game, question after question, and the questions never change. They are always those same boring questions. But this show felt different to him some how. 

After being asked who the best singer was, Kyungsoo proudly said himself because, let's all face it, it's true but, then Mr. BenBen stepped up to say it was himself. Shooting Kris a death stare, Kyungsoo just ignored him but, started to grow a little bitter.  


After he showed off his singing ability, they host moved on to another game. Kyungsoo was zoning out until her heard a small gasp from the crowd. Glancing around, he noticed that there were now 12 pillars standing in a row. He stared at them dumbfounded. 


"I wonder what these are for." He thought to himself. 


A light tap was felt on his shoulder as the translator told him what the next game was about. After listening to her brief description, he decided to not really pay attention to the game since it was pointless. Sighing once again, he waiting for the host to ask a question. Once the question was asked, he saw blurs of s running towards the poles. 


He didn't even understand the question but, he still ran. Scanning the row of poles, he noticed one that was just the right size for him. He ran towards that one. Making contact with the pole, he felt his hands start to sweat, he became nervous, and looked at the number. The number 6. It was like a calling. He didn't notice it himself but, he was doing his wicked smile.  


As he rubbed the pole, he started to feel a certain calming sensation over his body. He stopped pay attention to everyone around him and focused all his attention on his pole.

 
"You will be mine." Kyungsoo whispered quietly towards the pole. 


Time passed and it was near the end of the show. Saying their goodbyes, EXO started to walk off the stage. Kyungsoo was in his own little world until he remembered his 'special friend'. Running towards the manager, he pleaded with him to let them take his pole home. The manager stared at him, not believing that Kyungsoo really wanted to take it home. 


"Just let him bring it." Suho said placing his hand on the managers shoulder. Kyungsoo screamed in delight and went to fetch his new best friend.

 

[Hours later, EXO finally arrives at the hotel]

 

The members, with the exception of Kyungsoo who was cleaning his pole, all gathered in their living room. Some members sat on the couch as others just laid on the floor. One glance at the group and you could tell something was wrong.  


Suho cleared his voice. "I'm guessing you guys wanted to having this meeting because of the relationship with Kyungsoo and that pole, am I right?" 


Everyone nods and sighs. 


"Guys, we seriously need to do something about this. It's only been a few hours and he is driving us crazy." 


"Or either scaring us." 


Tao nods at Sehun's comment.  


"Yes, or either scaring us."

 
Silence was heard throughout the room. Realizing that no one wanted to talk to the "demon" boy, Tao turned away from the group and glanced at Kris with pleading eyes. 


Sehun followed Tao's glance.

 
"Hyung, you have to do something. He only listens to you. You have to get that pole away from him some how."  


Everyone now focus their looks on Kris and nod in sync.  


Sighing, Kris walked away from them towards his shared room with Kyungsoo. Lighting knocking on the door, Kris was met with a 'come in' from Kyungsoo. Kris walked into the room and was met with a more than awkward situation. 


Kyungsoo was only in his pants, his beloved pole. Choking on his spit, Kris choose to get straight to the point.  


"Kyungsoo.. I think it's time you need to throw away the pole." 


"Wait did you say, giant?" 


"I said, I think-" 


"Get out." 


"Kyungs-" 


"Get. Out." 


Noticing that this was getting nowhere, Kris changed his game plan.

 
"Baby. Please. You need to get rid of it. You are starting to become to attached to i-" 


His sentence was cut short as a brigade of pillows came flying at him. Protecting his face, he backed out the room at lighting speed. 


All the talk in the living room died as they heard a door slam. The members turned their heads towards the sound and looked at the horrid face of defeat. A loud sigh was heard hanging in the air. 


"Since you failed at your mission." Suho started. "We came up with a plan to get him away from that thing." Suho finished his sentence and patted down the empty spot next to him. Making his way across the room, Kris slumped down in the seat and listened. 


Minutes passed and Suho finally finished explaining the plan.

 
"Does that sound good to everybody? Kris? Do you agree with this?" 


Kris did a small nod.  


"Good. Now, everyone get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Mission: Get Kyungsoo Away From His Pole Because He Is Creepy will begin at noon." A loud frustrating sigh was heard from Baekhyun.  


"That was the dumbest mission title I've ever heard." He said as he got up and walked to his room.  
 


[The next day] 
 

 
The manakes decided to take Kyungsoo with them to get some groceries for supper that night. As soon as they left, Chen and Baekhyun came running from their room to Kris' room. They knocked on the door furiously. Not waiting for an answer, they opened the door and proceed to kidnap Kyungsoo's beloved pole. 


Once they got it, they called their manager, who was in on this mission also, to come and pick them up so they could toss the pole into the river. Yes, Suho's plans are always this extreme. 


Chen and Baekhyun made in back just in time. The second they ran to the couch, Kyungsoo and the manakes came back. Saying a quick 'hi' to them, Kyungsoo dropped the bags on the counter and made his way to his room. 


All the members, except Kris who was trying to sleep more, arrived in the kitchen to help put the items away. A comfortable silence was heard throughout the house. That was, until a bloody chilling scream was heard from, what they believed to be, Kris' room.  


"WHAT THE FUUUUUUU-" 


"WHERE IS IT, YOU OVER GROWN GIANT!" 


"KRIS!" 


"WUFAN!" 


"YIFAN! WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, WHERE IS MY BELOVED?!" 


Loud crashes where heard from the room. The members quietly walked towards the room to hear what was going on. They were met with a brutal scream. As Lay describe it, a dying dragon. 


"Kyungsoo! Calm down!" 
 


[In the room] 
 


The room was in total ruins. Clothes where thrown everywhere, the bedding from the mattress was gone, and let's not even talk about all the broken items.  


'The manager is going to be pissed.' Kris thought to himself but was pulled out of his thoughts as Kyungsoo came over and punched him in the stomach. Wheezing for air, Kris struggled to get up of his bed. 


Before Kyungsoo could throw another punch, Kris grabbed his wrist and held them to his chest. Kyungsoo slowly calmed down as he felt the heartbeat of Kris. Sense that he was finally calm, Kris let go of his wrist but, not before Kyungsoo slightly pushing Kris, making him fall back on his bed. 


"Kyungsoo.." 


Silence. 


"Kyungsoo..?" 


Silence. 


Lowering his voice a little more, Kris began to talk. "Baby, what's wrong? Did I do something to make you angry?"

 
"Leave me alone." 


"But baby, why-"

 
"Leave me, giant." 


Sighing, Kris guessed that it had to do with the pole. Trying not to get anyone in trouble, he decided to play the hero and confess to the crime. 


"Is it cause I threw away your pole?" 


Kris could sense the anger building up in Kyungsoo. With a long intake of air, Kyungsoo opened his mouth. 


"YOU GIANT PIECE OF CRAP. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! WHAT IF I THREW AWAY YOUR TY STUFF ANIMALS?!"  


Kris was taken aback by his use of words. Trying to mask his shock, he went to grab Kyungsoo wrist to calm him down. 


"But baby.. You where starting to scare the other members." 


"Like I care! That pole and me had a connection! We could have been pass lovers or something! It spoke to me, Kris, it spoke to me." 


Sighing once again, Kris did the only thing he could do. He let go of Kyungsoo wrist, softly grabbing his face and placed a kiss on his heart-shaped lips. All the rage left Kyungsoo body as he relaxed into the kiss. Pulling away, Kris smiled and brought him closer to his body. 


"The pole may be gone but, can't you show me the same love you showed it? The pole was cold and lifeless but, I'm not. Wouldn't you rather have me than the pole?" Kris said leaving small kisses on Kyungsoo's lips. 


Blushing slightly, Kyungsoo nodded his head and went to hug him. 


"I hate you, giant." 


"I know, baby." 


Kris thought everything was fine but, what he didn't see was Kyungsoo's small smirk. He had plans of revenge and no matter how much he loved Kris, he will get that revenge. 
 

 
[Outside in the hallway] 

 

"Guys.. I'm hungry.."  


"Shut up, Tao!" The members screamed in unison.
 


A/N: If you actually read this, bless you.