Baby

Why Are You So Mad?

‘Why are you so mad?’ It was the 7361278th text message Krystal sent to his boyfriend, Taemin. It was before dinner time when the two of them separated and went home and it’s almost midnight but his boyfriend won’t even reply to any of her text message. Taemin drove him home that night but the car ride was rather silent than usual. ‘He didn’t even kissed me goodnight. Why is he so mad’? Krystal asked, irritated and worried. ‘I asked him if he’s safely home but no response. I asked him if he had dinner already still, no reply. I texted him good night, and I’m not even expecting for a reply. This is what I get after finally saying ‘yes’ to him? Pfft. It’s not even a month since we officially became a couple and he’s acting like this already.’

In the midst of all Krystal’s pout and huff that night, her mobile vibrated much to her surprise. She hurriedly opened the text message.

From: Taemin Oppa

‘I’m not mad.’

Oh really? She thought with much sarcasm. He’s obviously mad. Why is he acting this childish? She decided to give him a call to talk about what really is the reason he’s acting like this. After 876231 attempts, Taemin finally picked up.

‘Oppa.’

‘What?’

‘Why are you mad?’

‘I’m not mad.’

‘Did you eat dinner already?’

‘Yea.’

‘Movies tomorrow?’ She asked trying to sound extra enthusiatic .

‘I’m busy.’ And there was silence. Krystal just don’t know what to do already to make her boyfriend spill the beans.

‘You’re too obvious. I know you’re mad.’

‘Ask that to Minho hyung.’

And that’s the catch. Krystal thought. She sat down on her bed, getting more immersed in their conversation.

‘What about Minho oppa?’

 ‘I don’t know.’

‘Tae!’

‘What?’

‘What about Minho oppa?’

‘I told you it’s nothing.’

‘Aish! Fine. I’m hanging up!’

The conversation ended just like that. Krystal’s irritation and curiousity weren’t answered and so as Taemin’s jealousy. They slept the night without I love you’s and good night’s.

 

 

Both of them went to SM building the next day to practice a special stage for MBC Gayo. SHINee and f(x) will be performing a stage together and ofcourse Taemin and Krystal were paired to perform together. The members didn’t fail to notice the rather cold treatment the two are giving to each other.

Minho approached Taemin to ask but the maknae just shrugged his query and ignored him so he decided to went over Krystal during the few minute break they have.

‘Sup, Krys?’ Minho asked as he unconciously put an arm around Krystal’s shoulder. The two of them have always been close, so close.

Krystal didn’t fail to catch a glaring Taemin and the naughty side of her decided to play along. She put her arms around Minho’s waist laughing more flirty than usual. ‘Oppa…’ She said with a higher pitch then continued in a whisper tone making Minho scoot to her closer. ‘Play along. I’m trying to make Taemin more jealous.’

And she didn’t fail to see the raging look from Taemin’s eyes making her smirk to herself. You’re going to win this, Krys.

She went her way to her boyfriend acting like se did nothing wrong. ‘Tae…’

As she expected, Taemin totally ignored her. ‘Tae, I’m talking to you!’ She said as she grabbed Taemin’s arm trying to make her boyfriend look at her. She mentioned about going to their car during the remaining of the break but Taemin won’t give in. They usually spend time together on their car during hot make out sessions or whenever they both want to cuddle and be extra sweet. But this time, Taemin didn’t even looked at him and went over Sulli instead.

‘Why did I fall for a jerk.’ Krystal huffed as she watched Taemin walk away from her.

 

 

Taemin asked Sulli to go to the cafeteria with him and Sulli happily complied.

‘So, what’s up?’ She asked as she took a bite from her sandwich.

‘I think Krystal is losing interest in me already.’

‘What? Why?’

 

‘She’s enjoying Minho hyung’s company more than mine.’

And Sulli just laughed at his statement like it was the biggest joke of the year.

‘Why are you laughing? I’m being serious! What if she leave me for Minho hyung?’

And just in time, a Minho arrived from his behind approaching Sulli closer, greeting the girl in front of her with a peck. ‘Because you’re just being paranoid, Tae.’ Minho replied, answering Taemin’s last question.

Taemin blinked a few more time, lost at what’s happening. ‘Why…’ he uttered pointing back and forth to Minho and Sulli. ‘You… you two?’

Sulli giggled. Taemin can sure be cute at times like this. ‘Minho oppa and I started dating officially since yesterday.’

‘Yesterday?’

‘That’s why Krystal is squealing like in front of me yesterday. I told her Sulli officially said yes.’

And the horror in Taemin’s face was more obvious. He sure ed up hard.

‘Where’s Krystal?’ He frantically asked.

And Minho can’t help but laugh. ‘The last time I saw her, she’s sitting in the stairs to the practice room. Eating alone, ranting about how you didn’t kissed her good night yesterday, how you didn’t reply to her text messages, how you treat her like she’s nothing.’

‘.’ And Taemin ran for his life, reaching the stairs panting for air. He saw Krystal eating her salad, forking the leaves with much anger like it was the greens fault. He can’t help but smile at his girlfriend’s cuteness but as he remembered how he ed up, the smile was replaced with horror.

 

 

‘Baby.’ He said as he smoothly sat down beside Krystal, positioning himself as close to her as possible.

‘Baby.’ He repeated when the other ignored her.

‘Baby.’

‘Baby.’

‘Baby.’

‘Baby.’ He continued as he grabbed Krystal’s hand with a fork, eating the salad of her girlfriend, trying hard to get her attention at least. He pecked her quick when she still didn’t reply.

‘I see you’re enlightened already.’ She stated like it’s a matter of fact without even looking at him, mindlessly continuing to eat her salad.

‘Baby.’

‘Baby.’

‘Baby.’ He tried to tickle her by her waist but the action just made her scoot away from him.

‘I love you.’ He grinned, trying to be cute but his Krystal won’t give in. She’s not the Krystal Jung for nothing.

‘Me too.’  She replied making Taemin raise an eyebrow. He sure hates it when she won’t reply I love you too. ‘You love yourself, too?’ And Krystal just gave him a nod.

Taemin got up from his seat and was suppose to walk away when he heard Krystal in an almost whisper tone ‘I love you too, pabo.’ making him stop and look at her with a grin on his face.

‘Am I forgiven?’ He smirked pulling Krystal up wrapping his arms around her waist. He tried kissing his girl but Krystal bit her lips in pulling away from Taemin, trying to maintain distance.

‘I don’t know.’ She cutely replied.

‘Wanna sneak out and spend time alone in my car?’ Taemin asked in a suggestive manner. Hot make out sessions is sure his favorite.

‘Ask that so Sulli.’ Krystal replied as she smirk and walk away from her boyfriend, leaving him dumb founded alone.

 

 

 

‘Why did I fall for the Krystal Jung…’ Taemin can’t help to ask himself with a smile. He sure knows the answer. How can one not love his Krystal?


A/N: Fail fluff is fail! Hahaha! Maybe I should give up on one shots and fluffs. Lmao! Hi readers! So comments are appreciated okay? Love lots!!