Notice

Too Much SHINee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!! Here are some things you need to know before you scrolling down the page or making a comment.

 

1. I read all of your comments but I can't reply them one by one.

2. I've been reading lots of fics these days but I don't really have the time to manage them all into a perfect and "fair" list as some of you are hoping. I'd tried to manage them so you wouldn't get the same couple few times in the row but aff wouldn't let me to do it for some reason. It's hard to explain really :/ I guess its because there's too many chapters in this recommendation list.

3. "Access is denied" on livejournal means you have no right to read the story unless you join the community or make friends with the authors on livejournal. I really suggested you to make a livejournal as it'd come in handy next time you want to read the story.

4. Please comment on those author whose stories you've read. Authors would love to hear what you think about thing they wrote.

5. If you're a new subscribers and have no idea which one to start first, please refer to my ask.fm and ask me with specific type of story you want to read. the couple,genre, everything. I'll try to find a perfect ones that suited for you.

6. As your request, I'm currently making a list for every fics here according to the couple.

7. Upvote is really appreciated. 

8. jongkey and 2min are my favorite couple so you might find a lot of them here more than the others. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter