Someday

Remember?

"Hey Jung Hoseok" Taehyung sat on the couch right beside Hoseok who was busy with his guitar.

 
The older kept playing the guitar and not even bothered to looked at Taehyung "Hm Tae?"
 
"Do you remember what day tomorrow is?" Taehyung stared at his boyfriend with a slight pout because the other wasn't paying attention to him.
 
Hoseok stopped playing his guitar and staring up at the ceiling then he looked at Taehyung while smiling widely.
 
"Aah.... I remember!" Taehyung lips tugged up and formed a sweet smile.
 
"Tomorrow is...." Taehyung smiled got wider and wider.
 
"Wednesday!" Taehyung smiled faded. He sighed and hit Hoseok arm while pouting and received chuckled from the older boy.
 
"just that?"
 
"Hm... Your mother birthday?"
 
"Noo! Not that!" Taehyung whined.
 
"Your puppy death anniversary?"
 
"I only have one puppy and it still alive Hoseok!" Taehyung sighed and tapped on his forehead.  "It's my birthday idiot." 
 
"oh..." Hoseok kept his tone flatly and seemed not surprised because Taehyung already reminded him about his birth date.
 
Taehyung on the other hand started to get mad at Hoseok because the older kept silence and looked like he wasn't intersted in Taehyung birthday.
 
"anyway Taehyung, I'm getting married." Taehyung froze.
 
"later on the same date as tomorrow." 
 
"with someone named Kim Taehyung" Hoseok smiled and took Taehyung into his arms.
 
"so what do you think? Will you marry me? Someday on your birthday, when you're ready." Hoseok whisper at Taehyung's ear, not knowing that the orange hair boy already blushing as hell.
 
"ofcourse I do, Hoseok."