Chapter 1

It Is My Love Story ( English. Ver)

Title : It Is My Love Story

Cast : Kim Myungsoo and Bae Suzy

Other cast : Son Naeun, Choi Minho, Choi Jinri, and Jung Soojung

Summary : I do not believe that love exists ~ Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo POV

Today I'm struggling again with a stack of papers on the desk . Now I 'm working on a project as it is being entered into cooperation with companies in the field of sports equipment , because they want their ads displayed on this Mall company. I daydream , I was thinking over and over again , if time could be turned back , I want to save Naeun brutally murdered , I wanted to scream , but , it was too late . Naeun had not saved .

" Ohh , Mr. Myungsoo , you daydreaming again ? " Asked my secretary , Choi Minho

" Ohh , no . Secretary Choi " I said

" This , the documents must be signed by your " secretary hand over Choi

" I understand , secretary Choi ! " I replied

After signing the document - a document that , I go home . I want calmly istarahat . Suddenly in the car , I think of Naeun who had to apologize to me .

" What do you mean ? " My mind asks

Previously , I 've promised myself , if I found the suspect behind all of this , I asked for in the fullest extent of the law .

Suzy POV

I can not go back to sleep again . Spirits were kept bugging me . There is a call for help , there are disturbing , there were just chatting with me . But I'm not strong long with them . Every time I move , they always came up . When I apply for a job , I cried alone , because suddenly there was a ghost that appeared so quickly . In the end I was rejected for the job . Continue when I went out , when I'm going to kiss my boyfriend , the ghost suddenly came up with holding my boyfriend 's shoulder . In the end , I broke up with him . Everyone was calling me crazy, because screaming is not clear , speak for themselves , and so on . Fortunately, there is my friend who always gave Jung Eunji spirit .
                         
" Ohh , Eunji - ah , what are you doing ? " Asked

                         
" I again cleared several dining table here Suzy - ah , wait for me yes when you want to go home " replied Eunji

                        
" Ohh , I know Eunji - ah " I said

After I waited Eunji , he finally appeared

" Come on , Suzy - ah " take Eunji

I and Eunji walked back to our apartment . Oh ya , I almost forgot , that I and Eunji one apartment . Once in the apartment , I was told by ahjumma this apartment owner , to clean the room number 400 which had just abandoned by its inhabitants , he said occupants are not at home for a spirit that was in the drawer . In the middle of the rain , I was cleaning the room . When the lightning flashed , I saw the shadow of an old woman , I finally the light frightened . After turning on the light , I felt a sense of relief , but not a few later , the lights suddenly died .

Immediately I clean up the garbage that is in the room , but I took it with a trembling hand and feeling my soul is fear . Came the ghost of an old grandmother wearing ugly face . Instantly , I saw the shocked and surprised ran straight towards my apartment . After seeing the state of safe , new me see , there was already a grandmother 's side. He asked for help to give something to their children . So no one knows , that the drawer was kept by him , so as not to be stolen .
 


Eunji POV

I introduce Jung Eunji . I was a friend of Bae Suzy . Suzy I made friends with since childhood . He has a very special ability , which has a 6th sense . But , from what I saw , it appears from the face of Suzy no black dots under his pockets , he looked sleepy every day .

He has no such protection for the refuge of the ghosts that continue to bother him . I saw her come out wearing a coat , because the weather outside was not good . After he left , I closed the door of the apartment . I want to eat ramyeon and Kimbap which I bought outside the apartment was once a break in preparation for part-time work .

Suzy POV

            
I'm out of my apartment , I was ruled by the grandmother spirits , to give the book to his son 's savings . After a taxi ride to get to the residence , finally arrived .

            
When I lowered my feet in there , there was a man sitting in front of the photo while in front of grandma 's ghost photos , there are offerings . Maybe let his spirit calm . I approached him .

            
" Hello uncle " I said

            
" Hello too " he replied

            
" I have a surrogate of maternal uncle " I said

            
I was handed a passbook which I had earlier held tightly . Ahjussi it accept with hesitation . But I tell you something that is spelled out by the grandmother .

                        
" You're the bastard son , likes to gamble , and spend my money nakkk , no more you spend the money I give it , jerk , it's your mother said " I said, holding kra uncle 's clothes .

            
Uncle was shocked , he immediately see the savings , she was shocked and asked me
                        
"Is this really my mother ," he asked doubtfully

            
I mengganggukan head . He seems very happy now . I immediately stepped my foot to leave the uncle 's house . Outside , the weather was heavy rain . Typically , a night like this there is no bus to my apartment . I see there is an oncoming car , I waved my hand and prayed that there was giving me a lift car . The car stopped , and I went .

Myungsoo POV

            
I was driving my car , I was heading their way home . Suddenly there was someone waving to me , to ask him a ride . I stop the car , and he opened the door .

                        
" Ohh , Hello , I'm sorry to trouble you " said suzy

                        
" Ohh , it's okay , if you must know who your name ," I said politely , but with the impression of cool and cold

                        
" I'm Bae Suzy , call me Suzy . What is your name ? But first , thank you . " She said

                        
" Sya Kim Myungsoo imnida , Director Kingdom Mall " I said arrogant and cold .

            
I thought , this woman doing this time of night to go out . Focus while driving a car , I'm confused what I'm doing after this . I myself said nothing . I assume this woman beside me no . Suddenly this woman cover her face and the cold sweat from his forehead kept sliding down . He's like fear , what happened to him ? I thought to ask

Suzy POV

            
I boarded up the home with the car driven by Kim Myungsoo , a cold lelaku arrogant and ignorant . A Director Kingdom Mall 's famous wealthy prince turns cold . Why is he like that ? I wondered

            
At the time he was driving the car , arrived  there the ghost woman wearing a white dress floating in the air toward me . Suddenly I closed my eyes , with a view to avoiding the ghosts , if I saw a ghost , then it just came out of cold sweat . I intend to touch Cold Prince was , but I hesitate to touch it . After a long time the ghost approached me , I was touched with fear of Kim Myungsoo . In an instant , the ghost disappears . I was surprised to see it , I was thinking maybe Myungsoo jimatku , to avoid the ghost which keeps bothering me . I also saw Myungsoo as uncomfortable for my actions earlier .

                        
" I'm sorry Myungsoo - ssi . " I said as he bowed his head with my tone as the guilty .

                        
" What did you say ? " Myungsoo asked suddenly snapped me

            
Instantly I was shocked to hear what was said Myungsoo , cut my heart like a thousand knives pierced . And I 've apologized to him .

                        
" Ohh God , what fault scolded by the man who had known me ? " My inner scream

Myungsoo POV

            
Yeoja beside the cold sweat of fear like that, I'm driving my car which was the focus , stunned shock. How not ? Yeoja suddenly beside me holding my hand . I automatically snapped .

                        
" I'm sorry , Myungsoo - ssi . " He said to me

                        
" What did you say ? " I said as I snapped .

            
I was angry , know my car is still new , it's been arbitrarily held me , I did it siapanya him ? . After I drove yeoja Babo beside this , I called the secretary Choi . I would like to invite the Secretary Choi went for a walk just to eliminate the fatigue of whack due to office tasks that accumulate .

                        
" Hi secretary Choi " I said through a mobile phone, which has been connected with Secretary Choi

                        
"What's the director ? " He replied

                        
" What the secretary Choi 'm not busy ," I

                        
"Is there anything the director ? " He said

                        
"Look secretary Choi , I would like to invite you to go somewhere , so just to eliminate the stress of whack , just because the office tasks increasingly accumulate . " Explained he called her to tell my destination .

                        
" Ohh , if the director is not too busy ? " He asked, turning

                        
" I 'm enjoying this empty time , at least in my body tired nesting could disappear , even if only a little . Hehehe . "I said with a laugh

                        
" Ohh can really director . I am going to the house director . " He said

                        
" OK , I 'll be waiting at home . I'll see you at home " I said , closing the phone .

            
I waited Secretary Choi , while playing around with my little dog is funny and cute but I think , hehe .

            
TING TING , the sound of my doorbell rang , signaling the Secretary Choi has come .

                        
" Hai , Secretary Choi " I said warmly

                        
" O well , Myungie " he said

Minho POV

           
Hello all , I Introduce Choi Minho . I worked as a secretary or Myungie confidant . I more often call Myungie , same as we age . Just a couple of months .

                        
" Myungie , by the way where are we going ? ' I asked the nephew

" We're going to go to Jeju Island , Minhonie . Do you mind ? " He replied

                        
" Ohh , I would not mind Myungie . " I said with a laugh

            
I and Myungie pack , as it will set off to Jeju Island . I wanted to visit the island since the first , but had never met, because of the work piling up .

            
the next day

                        
" Myungie , are you ready ? ' I asked as I closed the car trunk

                        
" OK , I 've put it " he said

            
While waiting Myungie , I'm trying to remember why the figure Myungie once cheerful , turned into a cool guy , and mysterious . I tried to remember the events that caused it to be like this . Ahh I suddenly remembered

Flashback

            
Myungsoo in captured in by kidnappers kidnapped her , and him girlfriend is also being held . Myungsoo strapped in the chair , he actually rebelled , but what power he can not. He offered that Naeun tortured in a tragic way , at o'clock with a blunt object , until the blood spurt heavy head , doused with hard water , until the skin is blistered and he died with a knife stabbed his stomach many ways - time and his stomach torn up stomach contents showed that until the floor was white , instantly becomes solid red color and it smells rancid .

            
Flashback END

            
I actually pity also on Myungie , abandoned by his first love in a tragic way . I also wanted to ask , what Myungie already know the suspect behind all this ? I canceled my question is this . If I ask him , maybe he's angry at me .

Myungsoo POV

            
I would like to invite Minhonie . Every now and refreshing , while eliminating themselves from the pile of papers that ask done . I took a quick flight from Seoul to Jeju . After arriving at Jeju Island , me and Minho directly to the hotel provided by hotel employees . Once in the room , I see the scenery of Jeju Island, is amazing . But I should calm the mind , I was daydreaming . Back Naeun thinking . Naeun is still smiling at me , but now he was gone . I now say that love does not exist . Why do I say that? Because Naeun died tragically in front of my own eyes , giving rise to a very deep scar in my heart , and trauma . Actually I became Cold Prince , because Naeun it . He's already changed me like this . Given my past is tragic , I want to forget , but my heart already love . Huh , rather than thinking Naeun , better play banana boat .

                        
" Minhonie , let kitabermain Banana boat " take me

            
" Let Myungie - ah , I'm bored here , if the old - old were in the hotel room like this " he replied

            
I and Minho a walk around the hotel .

                        
" Minhonie , let's eat " take me clutching my stomach thrashed for asking filled

                        
" Why Myungie ? Let's take a look at this beautiful scenery "he said, menegadah up , looking at the sky .

                        
" My stomach thrashing , to be filled " I said innocently as she put on an innocent face

            
I saw Minho laughed out loud .

            
HA HA HA HA HA

            
Minho laughing voice , just made ​​me even more upset . Making moodku good to be bad today . Laughter was so loud , I left alone . Once aware , he then chased

                        
" Yak yak yak Myungie - ah are you going? " He then chased

            
I get to the restaurant , to order food that can satiate my stomach . After the meal and then I went back to the hotel room . Once in the room , I was daydreaming again , thinking Naeun .

            
Flashback
                        
" Naeun , why are you going out with me ," I seriously

                        
" Because I love you Oppa " she replied

                        
" Not because I'm a rich kid ," I said again

                        
" No, Myungie - ah . Love comes from the heart not of the world" she said , holding my shoulder

            
Moment of silence

                        
" Myungie - ah , if I may ask ? " She asked with a straight face

                        
" Of course baby," I replied

                        
" Oppa , promise me , if I go , you do not cry to me ," she says while linking your little finger

                        
"Do you mean ? Naeun " I said confused

            
But Naeun pinky finger and then took me to link with his finger

                        
" I do not understand what you mean Naeun ? 'I say