Final

It's a cold summer morning

I am standing here waiting for you to return, waiting for the days to return when holding your hands I used to run through this forest, waiting for your warm breath to return, waiting for my happiness to return(with you). I am standing here just waiting for you. Today I realize how much I love you, today I know what you mean to me, but alas you are no more here with me.

You taught me the true meaning of life. You showed me how happiness is. You gave me a reason to live since until I met you I was a mere living corpse.

*Flashback*

"Hae oppa why do you look so gloomy? Is something bothering you?" "Nothing.", I said as coldly as ever. But even though you came upto me and hugged me tightly. "It's OK oppa, you must not hold in your tears. Just let it flow", you said with a comforting smile.

*Flashback Ends*

You would always treat me kindly no matter how rude I was to you. You would always talk to me lovingly no matter how much I scorned you. But alas I couldn't see your kindness until now when you already left me.

I wish I held you more tightly. I wish I had never let you go. I wish I had tried to stop you rather than pushing you away.

*Flashback*

"Opp-" "Just shut up. Who told you to come here. Stop following me you stupid girl. I hate the kinds of you. All those who pity me and act all sweet in front of me while stab me at the back. You are no different. Just get out of my life. I don't need you. I don't need anybody." "Oppa...", she said with tear eyes and then ran out of the room. Was I too harsh? I should talk to her next morning, I thought to myself and went to my bed. Then I received a phone call at around 4 in the morning. It was Yuri. I picked up the call and heard a female voice speak but it didn't belong to Yuri.

"Hello, may I know who is on the line?", I asked.

"Mr. Are acquainted with Miss Kwon Yuri."

"Yeah. Why?"

"Mr you need to rush to XXXX hospital.

"Why? What happened to her?"

"We will give you the details when you arrive here.

I rushed to the hospital that the lady on the phone mentioned and asked about Yuri at the reception. They took me away to a room where there were a number of dead bodies lying . No. Yuri c-can n-not be here. The doctor took me to a lying figure covered with a white cloth. I-It c-can not b-be her. I couldn't gather the courage to remove the white sheet and look at the person sleeping underneath, so the doctor did that for me. I-It was, n-no. She was pale like white chalk. Her body was cold and she was motionless. I-it was Kwon Yuri.

"Accidental death. The poor girl was running across the road and the person who brought here here said she was crying when a speeding car came and hit her."

My whole world crashed there and then. It was not an accident but a murder. I killed her. I was responsible for her death. She was crying because of me. She was running away because of me. She was hit because of me.

"Here, these are some of her belongings which were found.", the doctor handed me her purse and a ring.

The purse contained some money, few medicines, a first-aid kit, a few other other things and a small diary. After reading the contents of the diary I couldn't help but cry to myself.

24 September,(It was the day I talked to her rudely, it was the day I pushed her away, It was the day sh left forever)

Dear Diary,

Today I will propose to him, giving him this ring. Today I would tell him how much I love him. I know proposing is what a guy should do, but it's OK, we will break the taboo, Hehe. I don't know if he would love me back but I'll keep on trying till the end.

*Flashback Ends*

Today I am here standing before your grave waiting hopefully for you to return, waiting for the impossible to become possible. But I guess I hurt you too much and it is a punishment for me from you to just wait in this ocean of loneliness all alone.

*******************************************